• +1
Reactions: antony 726, vermillioncorefan and ElTruecel
youre 175? damn

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Irl I'm taller or the same height of most guys and taller than 95% of females
But in gym I'm one of the shortest guys :pepefrown:
Most are above 180/185 I'm 175
ONG THANK YOY THAK YOU. I FEEL SO SHORT IN THE GYM AT 5’11 AND A HALF FUCK DUDE FUCK THE GYM IS FILLED WITH TALLFAGS

MUH MANLETS GET MUSCLES GET QUICKLY IS TALLFAGS BEING EMPATHETIC TO MANLETS OR JUST BLAMING THEIR SHIT MUSCLE BUILDING GENETICS ON HEIGHT

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Entschuldigung
ONG THANK YOY THAK YOU. I FEEL SO SHORT IN THE GYM AT 5’11 AND A HALF FUCK DUDE FUCK THE GYM IS FILLED WITH TALLFAGS

MUH MANLETS GET MUSCLES GET QUICKLY IS TALLFAGS BEING EMPATHETIC TO MANLETS OR JUST BLAMING THEIR SHIT MUSCLE BUILDING GENETICS ON HEIGHT
I know some shorts guys in the gym but they're like less than 10% and I barely see them
Most men who go to gym are above average height

185 is not that tall
I don't want to be a tallfag
People too tall have weird body proportions ans terrible insertions (generally), also they tend to have wide hips

biggest rotter on the internet​

I haven’t gone to the gym in about a month because I’ve been working a 9-5 this summer. So I haven’t had time but I’ve gained some weight past few days I’m so happy. I can finally get to a healthy weight for the first time :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I know some shorts guys in the gym but they're like less than 10% and I barely see them
Most men who go to gym are above average height
100%

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
I don't want to be a tallfag
People too tall have weird body proportions ans terrible insertions (generally), also they tend to have wide hips
Bullshit that’s manlet cope or u just live in Brazil. Look at the freak athletes like wEmby for example @Zoom759

I haven’t gone to the gym in about a month because I’ve been working a 9-5 this summer. So I haven’t had time but I’ve gained some weight past few days I’m so happy. I can finally get to a healthy weight for the first time :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
How much do you weigh?

Bullshit that’s manlet cope or u just live in Brazil. Look at the freak athletes like wEmby for example @Zoom759
People too tall look retarded and average height in Brazil is the same as in USA

women dont want cbum they want a guy who has some muscle but is relatively lean like brad pitt in fight club

steroids dont get you pussy the same way going from 6'4 to 6'8 does, or going from 400k to 800k

women dont want cbum they want a guy who has some muscle but is relatively lean like brad pitt in fight club

steroids dont get you pussy the same way going from 6'4 to 6'8 does, or going from 400k to 800k
This is only in USA
Murican women are obsessed with height

5'11 with shoes and I feel short most dudes there are 6 foot and above.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
images