People irl are TOO positive but people here are too much of negative twats

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I hate irl positivity bullsbit teust me I hate it, it’s cope. But you don’t go against it by being the most negative twat on the planet? Like telling some 14 year to kill them self and they will never be loved, like come on man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, isis_Bleach, Defeatist and 6 others
I hate fakeness
Ppl irl are too fake
I'm straight up and ppl hate me for that

• +1
Reactions: sbrbrz777
I hate fakeness
Ppl irl are too fake
You can’t be complelty straight up irl.

Nobody will like you

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, Tabula Rasa and wsada
Where is this positivity around? I see people who pretend to be positive, but strive, like others

• +1
Reactions: wsada
most of them r jealous n insecure thats why

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and motiascension
I hate fakeness
Ppl irl are too fake
naaah nigga you are either fugly,smell,dress like shit or you give the turbo autism ick to the other person most people are nice maybe you are indian

Instead of being positive or negative, what about being objective?

how can i accwpt the objective truth my oneitis would spit on me without seeing yhat as negative?

It’s generally the case that negative people are correct, but too much negativity can stray from the truth. Ultimately it comes down to circumstance and preference

I hate irl positivity bullsbit teust me I hate it, it’s cope. But you don’t go against it by being the most negative twat on the planet? Like telling some 14 year to kill them self and they will never be loved, like come on man
idk nigga stop hanging out with aniggas irl

It’s generally the case that negative people are correct, but too much negativity can stray from the truth. Ultimately it comes down to circumstance and preference
Being negative is just a weak person's realism. It is a sign of lacking imagination to solve your problems. If you can conjure up ideas you can conjure up solutions. If you can conjure up solutions you can act on them and thus change 'reality' of the situation. The circumstances might remain the same but your self can become different.

There are people who even escape from Alcatraz. Do you think they were negative? Do you think they were positive?

The answer is they were both. Because positivity without fact-checking is just wishful thinking. And wishful thinking is retarded.

The point is, you can't be objective if you don't see the positives and negatives. Because you would be missing a part of the picture.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and Defeatist