People jumping to the assumption that liberals shot Trump are stupid

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.
If you were to set up a psyop to shoot a political candidate would you leave traces that you are doing it?

It just seems very shortsighted to blame a bunch of leftists for shooting Trump because if the person who shot Trump turns out not to be a leftist then it will be very easy for the media to spin your finger pointing against you.

For all we know some leftist politician could have set up a “right wing” youth to attempt to assassinate Trump. The dude could have been blackmailed, made to believe he would get away with it, a number of things but to default to lefties tried to kill the running president is incredibly stupid.

These people don’t play fair, whatever information we find out about this situation in the coming weeks, expect them to try their hardest to spin it as entirely trumps fault and a result of rampant right wing extremism. They own the media they can tell ANY story they want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, wishIwasSalludon, Aero and 2 others
Images 49

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, hypernormie and liberiangrimreaper
If you were to set up a psyop to shoot a political candidate would you leave traces that you are doing it?

It just seems very shortsighted to blame a bunch of leftists for shooting Trump because if the person who shot Trump turns out not to be a leftist then it will be very easy for the media to spin your finger pointing against you.

For all we know some leftist politician could have set up a “right wing” youth to attempt to assassinate Trump. The dude could have been blackmailed, made to believe he would get away with it, a number of things but to default to lefties tried to kill the running president is incredibly stupid.

These people don’t play fair, whatever information we find out about this situation in the coming weeks, expect them to try their hardest to spin it as entirely trumps fault and a result of rampant right wing extremism. They own the media they can tell ANY story they want.
It was the jews

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheBrownOne, User28823, gigell and 2 others
No? Natural conclusion for someone is to say that their opposition did it, nothing stupid about that

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, TheAnomaly, Shkreliii and 2 others
No? Natural conclusion for someone is to say that their opposition did it, nothing stupid about that
Does this monkey think the shooter was republican or not political at all? Of course its a lib 🤣

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
John Hinkley was not politically motivated when he shot Reagan, he was just a crazy fuck trying to impress Jodie Foster (fun fact: I was watching CNN live coverage of Reagan when the shooting happened in 1981). But it is 95% likely the Trump shooter was politically motivated and a leftist, all you have to do is look at the guy to determine this. Some people will point to news reports he was registered to vote as a Republican, even if that report is accurate it is meaningless because he would have strategically changed his voter registration as a way to avoid suspicion and to misdirect causality if caught/killed, kind of the same way the Las Vegas mass shooter destroyed all his computers.
John_Hinckley_Jr._FBI_Mugshot.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, ggg.tv🤫 and mazzi
Going with your natural conclusion is an incredibly stupid thing to do in MANY situations, wtf are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
John Hinkley was not politically motivated when he shot Reagan, he was just a crazy fuck trying to impress Jodie Foster (fun fact: I was watching CNN live coverage of Reagan when the shooting happened in 1981). But it is 95% likely the Trump shooter was politically motivated and a leftist, all you have to do is look at the guy to determine this. Some people will point to news reports he was registered to vote as a Republican, even if that report is accurate it is meaningless because he would have strategically changed his voter registration as a way to avoid suspicion and to misdirect causality if caught/killed, kind of the same way the Las Vegas mass shooter destroyed all his computers.
John_Hinckley_Jr._FBI_Mugshot.jpg
You should refrain from gloating until you’ve won is how I tend to approach things

This isn’t winning, it is a potential victory but this is far from winning

Something you learn in competitive sports is that gloating too early can work against you, not just because of the arrogance but because it can aggravate your enemy

You want your enemy passive and secure in their thought of assured victory, not actively angry at you and trying to prove you wrong

People hate trump and see him as a demon so not weird

Why does everything need to be so hardcore.
I just think it was a loser who got bullied (interviewed classmates)
A sub 5 goblin who shot people just like all the other losers, just this guy wanted some more power.

The leftist media constantly attacking trump, their voters wishing death on him, it doesnt matter whether a republican or democrat did this shit.

The people protectibg truml were slacking on purpose for the mere reason of him no longer being president.

You should refrain from gloating until you’ve won is how I tend to approach things

This isn’t winning, it is a potential victory but this is far from winning

Something you learn in competitive sports is that gloating too early can work against you, not just because of the arrogance but because it can aggravate your enemy

You want your enemy passive and secure in their thought of assured victory, not actively angry at you and trying to prove you wrong
TRu.p shouldve taken the rfk approach
he went from being cool in 2016, to now just regurgitating

Why does everything need to be so hardcore.
I just think it was a loser who got bullied (interviewed classmates)
A sub 5 goblin who shot people just like all the other losers, just this guy wanted some more power.

The leftist media constantly attacking trump, their voters wishing death on him, it doesnt matter whether a republican or democrat did this shit.

The people protectibg truml were slacking on purpose for the mere reason of him no longer being president.
Well yeah that’s kind of my point. It may not even be a lib who did it. May just be some weirdo kid, but to have your whole side of the political spectrum point fingers that it MUST have been some crazed liberal who tried to kill Trump makes you (or can be very easily made to make you) look bad if that turns out to be wrong.

Well yeah that’s kind of my point. It may not even be a lib who did it. May just be some weirdo kid, but to have your whole side of the political spectrum point fingers that it MUST have been some crazed liberal who tried to kill Trump makes you (or can be very easily made to make you) look bad if that turns out to be wrong.
i think the biggest wrong here is the secret service,
even a retarded toddler knows one has agents on all roofs in a 300meter vicinity, or at the very least some officers close to the former president.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and hypernormie
I thought we all jumped to the assumption that it was an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
It’s ALWAYS the same narrative, some degenerate deformed (white) loser incel with no real motive gets his hands on a AR and goes full Rambo and never lives at the end of it all.

Such a clear ZOG psyop operation for the goyim to eat up

Should expect more of this fake and gay occurrences leading up to the elections

Ad hominem
Not an ad hominem, I’m just stating my opinion that I think you are retarded and your failure to understand what an ad hominem is further proves it.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
We all know it was an evil subhuman plotting against the Chad (in money and status) Trump. This was an act of aggression on the politics of pussy. I bet he thought that he would be arrested and sent prison and get love-letters from prime-aged foids dark triad maxxing. In reality he got a serving of hot lead through his subhuman facial bones.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OldRooster, TheAnomaly and hypernormie

The Left has been demonizing Trump for years.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
i think the biggest wrong here is the secret service,
even a retarded toddler knows one has agents on all roofs in a 300meter vicinity, or at the very least some officers close to the former president.
Either the SS is in on the assasination. Or. Years of DEI & Woke are taking their toll.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Shkreliii
Either the SS is in on the assasination. Or. Years of DEI & Woke are taking their toll.
I think its more like no one really cared. Nothing planned. Just no one really giving a shit.
Even the sniper flinched

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and hypernormie
I think its more like no one really cared. Nothing planned. Just no one really giving a shit.
Even the sniper flinched
Understand that incompetence due to lack of attention to detail in a job where attention to detail is an essential part of the job is likely a result of years of woke and DEI.

The head of the SS is on video committing to 30% women in the SS. For that to happen the whole thing must have been slowly rotting from the core for a long time.

An all male SS with no woke or DEI politics would likely not have such lax standards towards training their employees.

One thing that happens as a result of having tons of women in your organization is that there is a level of standard that is much harder to reach because aggression stops being allowed. Discomfort becomes something that is no longer expected in important roles because women complain about it. Men thrive in difficult and uncomfortable environments, women break down.

Consider that there is simply ZERO possibility that any of the female secret service agents guarding Trump got that position due to merit. In any country there will be upwards of 100,000 males more qualified to be a SS agent at any time than ANY female EVER could be. Yet somehow there were 3 guarding Trump?

I don’t think you understand how deep the rot goes. We are in a very bad place.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and TheAnomaly
Understand that incompetence due to lack of attention to detail in a job where attention to detail is an essential part of the job is likely a result of years of woke and DEI.

The head of the SS is on video committing to 30% women in the SS. For that to happen the whole thing must have been slowly rotting from the core for a long time.

An all male SS with no woke or DEI politics would likely not have such lax standards towards training their employees.

One thing that happens as a result of having tons of women in your organization is that there is a level of standard that is much harder to reach because aggression stops being allowed. Discomfort becomes something that is no longer expected in important roles because women complain about it. Men thrive in difficult and uncomfortable environments, women break down.

Consider that there is simply ZERO possibility that any of the female secret service agents guarding Trump got that position due to merit. In any country there will be upwards of 100,000 males more qualified to be a SS agent at any time than ANY female EVER could be. Yet somehow there were 3 guarding Trump?

I don’t think you understand how deep the rot goes. We are in a very bad place.
It goes both ways. A 1963 non-Woke CIA would have taken out Trump like they took out Kennedy. As Trump said: ‘Everything Woke turns to 💩.’

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie

It was bullshit from the start the assassination attempt shouldn’t had happened to begin with

• +1
They feel like he was a liberal and their feelings don't care about your facts. Trump could even come out and say he staged it and they would still blame the liberals. :feelstastyman:

• So Sad
They feel like he was a liberal and their feelings don't care about your facts. Trump could even come out and say he staged it and they would still blame the liberals. :feelstastyman:
I dont get it, isnt the party called democrats?
He was a democrat
He voted republican, then later donated to democrats.

I think he associated trump and maga with his dark years in school, and tried to become a liberal soyboy

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Not an ad hominem, I’m just stating my opinion that I think you are retarded and your failure to understand what an ad hominem is further proves it.
But it is an ad hominem

JoinedApr 9, 2024
Posts3,199
Reputation4,430

go outside

I dont get it, isnt the party called democrats?
He was a democrat
He voted republican, then later donated to democrats.

I think he associated trump and maga with his dark years in school, and tried to become a liberal soyboy
No, he literally debated conservative talking points in school. A 15 dollar donation 3 years ago means way less than a membership in the republican party. Look, he's even wearing an American flag on his shirt. Furthermore, republicans love guns and he looks like an aspie and most aspies are right leaning temperamentally.
Screenshot 20240716 062945 YouTube

It goes both ways. A 1963 non-Woke CIA would have taken out Trump like they took out Kennedy. As Trump said: ‘Everything Woke turns to 💩.’
True

No, he literally debated conservative talking points in school. A 15 dollar donation 3 years ago means way less than a membership in the republican party. Look, he's even wearing an American flag on his shirt. Furthermore, republicans love guns and he looks like an aspie and most aspies are right leaning temperamentally.
View attachment 3033982
I just mean, if it happened before the donation.
It makes perfect sense he associated his republican membership as one of the reasons of him being bullied.

Its the same as people who are bullied, get hardcore into politics. Then associated the fact they were political, NOT BULLIED.
Thats my point.