People keep telling me I don't look that tall

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
honestly its been a thing since I was younger, but just yesterday this 5'7 guy guessed my height as "6' or 6'1" when im literally 6'3.5 barefoot. he used the example of a mutual friend saying that guy looked way taller when in reality i heightmog him by a solid couple inches.

Even fellow tall people will often underestimate my height - they always think im shorter than them right until i stand next to them and shut them up.

ive been told it might be because i have good proportions, but this can't be good because foids probably don;t think im that tall either then irl. what can i do?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Revenge123, rooman, Kebab Master and 8 others
honestly its been a thing since I was younger, but just yesterday this 5'7 guy guessed my height as "6' or 6'1" when im literally 6'3.5 barefoot. he used the example of a mutual friend saying that guy looked way taller when in reality i heightmog him by a solid couple inches.

Even fellow tall people will often underestimate my height - they always think im shorter than them right until i stand next to them and shut them up.

ive been told it might be because i have good proportions, but this can't be good because foids probably don;t think im that tall either then irl. what can i do?
People say, "Good Morning, ManLet!" to me, JFL.
React with: :lul: and not: 😥 as this is just fucking laughable.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, rooman, Kebab Master and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, BongMog, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Stop lying about your height

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, 5.5psl and HerpDerpson
You probably have short legs and a long torso

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and forevermirin
You probably have short legs and a long torso
maybe, might also be down to my fashion choices as i wear baggy oversized tshirts which make my torso look loger than it actually is. thanks for the helpful response

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 19766
Post a group pic so we can see your proportions.

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
maybe, might also be down to my fashion choices as i wear baggy oversized tshirts which make my torso look loger than it actually is. thanks for the helpful response
Tuck your shirts in and measure your inseam to see if they actually are short. BTW elevator shoes can make your legs look longer.

• +1
yeah, I would've assumed you're 5'11 or 6'0 which is weird because your legs do look long in relativity to your torso.

• Woah
I'm 178 and I get told I'm a lovely tall boy always 😊

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and 5.5psl
yes but only among curries. black avg is 6'5 (like that autistic mogger kid @brea), cumskin avg is 5'8
Wear lifts to fraud to 6'6 bro -- so far my svm didn't change but men respect me more

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and 5.5psl
Remeasure height with stadiometer in evening
6'3.5 is legit tall af I'm also same height bro I do get compliments from guys about my height literally ed and manlets fear my presence so fuckin hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 27472 and forevermirin
Remeasure height with stadiometer in evening
6'3.5 is legit tall af I'm also same height bro I do get compliments from guys about my height literally ed and manlets fear my presence so fuckin hard
bro its not that people cant tell im tall, ive heard people idk refer to me as the "tall indian guy". but they just underestimate how tall, esp now im in india and tower over everyone by at least 4 inches they just assume im a bit taller than them.

im not remeasuring height jfl ive done that 100 times in my life bc i was obsessed with beating my dad who is 6'2.5, which i did thankfully

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and 5.5psl
Giga manlet. If you are not at least 7 foot its over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastGerman and forevermirin
how would that help if u didn't have a way to know heights of others in the group.

To see your proportions vs other people who are probably shorter.

Also LARP check. There's too much BSing about height. Everyone is 6'3-6'5" on this website yet you step outside in Western Europe and barely anyone is that height.

If you are 6'4" you should be height mogging them as that is a top 1% height. If you hang out with Indians you should definitely be height mogging them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and forevermirin
bro its not that people cant tell im tall, ive heard people idk refer to me as the "tall indian guy". but they just underestimate how tall, esp now im in india and tower over everyone by at least 4 inches they just assume im a bit taller than them.

im not remeasuring height jfl ive done that 100 times in my life bc i was obsessed with beating my dad who is 6'2.5, which i did thankfully
My dad is 5'9-5'10
Bet he feels proud of his tall son

• Love it
My dad is 5'9-5'10
Bet he feels proud of his tall son
yeah ik ur story is mad inspirational for those with manlet genes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and 5.5psl

You need to attack anyone who underestimates your height. This is a clear insult to you character and they are trying to insult you. Next person who says this I recommend to either punch them in the chin or spit in their general direction. Do NOT take this disrespect , women will be disgusted if they continue to see this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, LastGerman, midlatinocel and 3 others
You need to attack anyone who underestimates your height. This is a clear insult to you character and they are trying to insult you. Next person who says this I recommend to either punch them in the chin or spit in their general direction. Do NOT take this disrespect , women will be disgusted if they continue to see this
True I would have choked any 5'6 manlet under my bicep until he passes out if he said that I'm not that tall enough

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, midlatinocel and Deleted member 27472

Also LARP check. There's too much BSing about height. Everyone is 6'3-6'5" on this website yet you step outside in Western Europe and barely anyone is that height.

If you are 6'4" you should be height mogging them as that is a top 1% height. If you hang out with Indians you should definitely be height mogging them.
i will dm you brother for height verification, proportion analysis and LARP-check.

tbh this is good advice but only works if u have hypermasc features it would be hella out of character for a prettyboy lanklet like me to beat up manlets for disrespect i need to maintain a chill vibe

i have dmd u, pls verify asap and post your findings itt

i have dmd u, pls verify asap and post your findings itt
You are long limbed and rather skinny. This should make you look taller not shorter if anything. Weird that people think you are shorter than you are. Also legs are quite long. Wingspan looks fine too.

If people think you're not that much taller than them when you are that is probably just their ego and delusion speaking. I've had the same a few times with people shorter than me although I am a bit shorter at 6'1". They simply don't like accepting the heightmog.

However you don't look that much taller than your dad on the second pic as he's bending his neck a bit but I guess that might be just on that one pic. If the stadiometers says 6'3" fair enough.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, slayer69 and forevermirin
You are long limbed and rather skinny. This should make you look taller not shorter if anything. Weird that people think you are shorter than you are. Also legs are quite long. Wingspan looks fine too.

If people think you're not that much taller than them when you are that is probably just their ego and delusion speaking. I've had the same a few times with people shorter than me although I am a bit shorter at 6'1". They simply don't like accepting the heightmog.

However you don't look that much taller than your dad on the second pic as he's bending his neck a bit but I guess that might be just on that one pic. If the stadiometers says 6'3" fair enough.
ty bro.

Easy to lie about your height on the internet so your thread is completely USELSSS

• Hmm...
Bad proportion. My cousin is 5.7 and he looks tall which is weird phenomenon.

• +1

either dog shit proportions or you are thick boned

in case if you are broad you might look shorter

• +1
Bad proportion. My cousin is 5.7 and he looks tall which is weird phenomenon.
either dog shit proportions or you are thick boned

in case if you are broad you might look shorter
wouldn't it be good proportions which make me look not that tall? if u have super long legs for eg u look tall. or if ur weird looking.
plus this guy verified my proportions are fine. imo its just ego.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
it might be easy but its also pointless not sure why u think id lie
Well yes i did implied you may be lying but at the same time you still need to be good looking while also being tall. Tall is useless without a good face and good looking and normal height is useless without a good height.

• Hmm...
wouldn't it be good proportions which make me look not that tall? if u have super long legs for eg u look tall. or if ur weird looking.
plus this guy verified my proportions are fine. imo its just ego.
Elliot rodger has shit proportions. Look a him for example he looks way shorter than he actually is

• +1
they r coping its a 5'7" guy

• +1
Well yes i did implied you may be lying but at the same time you still need to be good looking while also being tall. Tall is useless without a good face and good looking and normal height is useless without a good height.
nigga what does being good looking have to do with looking tall jfl

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klamus and ThousandCuts
long spine and short extermities, people keep telling me always that i'm tall and i'm 6'2 in the morning only, 6'1.5 during day and at night.

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
long spine and short extermities, people keep telling me always that i'm tall and i'm 6'2 in the morning only, 6'1.5 during day and at night.
maybe cuz 6'2 in the morning is tall?

Gymcel.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Revenge123 and forevermirin

Formula to height in .org: Hr = Hw - (Hw-95%) - Nrc - Fr x 10%

With Hr being the actual height, hw being the wanted height, nrc being the user narci level, fr being the face rating in a 1 to 10 scale where 1 is the most gl)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and forevermirin
Formula to height in .org: Hr = Hw - (Hw-95%) - Nrc - Fr x 10%

With Hr being the actual height, hw being the wanted height, nrc being the user narci level, fr being the face rating in a 1 to 10 scale where 1 is the most gl)
Did u calculat mine?

They dont Respect you. Despite your Height They dont see you as a strong person. Its this simple

8ft tall atleast to be visible to used up LTBs

It's the same for me. I stopped caring about height after that because I can't win even if I get measured at 190 I'm apparently 180. We have to heightmaxx to 195

Last edited: