people look inbred nowadays

swt

swt

will it ever even begin?
no one is even looks human anymore, if u take a while to focus at the average person’s face at any place you’ll realize how deformed they actually are, how imperfect they are, you’ll realize how horrible most people’s eye spacing is, facial structure, bones, frame, etc, no one looks like how you’d think a human should look like anymore, everyone is so inbred looking it’s disgusting, how can these people go thru their days looking like this. don’t get me wrong, i don’t believe i’m an attractive person, but i feel like my face is more normal than most people i’ll walk by, my eye spacing isn’t terrible, nor do i have an abnormal head shape or bad frame, i just look yk, human, not an attractive one but atleast i look human unlike these freaks around me. only place i find people that atleast look human are in looksmaxxing servers or here, the looksmax site itself. where people who look like the average “human” is considered high tier normie, seems like our standards for looks lowered and if u don’t look like a inbred freak you’re considered high tier. :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Kaari and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
if u take a while to focus at the average person’s face at any place you’ll realize how deformed they actually are
In Mumbai sewers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, StraightHeadJames and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Diet plays a huge role

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
cope every ''chad'' on here looks like an autist robot

Hit enter for me a few times brotha :ogre:

Where in Malmo do you live
usa broski, but i have been to many places like mexico, brazil, other random latin countries i visited while on a cruise, canada, and it’s all the same, it’s not about my location it’s just how people are, if you don’t agree you’re blinded or just used to seeing inbred deformed retards

• +1
Reactions: Aero
usa broski, but i have been to many places like mexico, brazil, other random latin countries i visited while on a cruise, canada, and it’s all the same, it’s not about my location it’s just how people are, if you don’t agree you’re blinded or just used to seeing inbred deformed retards
brazil specifically actually has good looking people especially the younger people i’m talking age 14-25, they’re pretty good looking you’ll see a lot of real htns, but overall it’s eh just like every other place

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Jewish tales. Incest mogs