People morphing Chico with a squared mandible are retarded

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Like, these low iq idiots will take a picture of Chico, who is appealing to women younger than ~25, say "oh bro lemme just change something very minor", and then turn him into henry cavill.

The whole point of his face is that its narrow, tall, and kinda V-shaped. You missed the entire point by turning him into minecraft steve

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, try2beme, aspiringexcel and 13 others
People who morph anything into that PSL autism brachy boney skull are retarded

So cringe jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: halloweed, mathis, boss8055 and 14 others
Like, these low iq idiots will take a picture of Chico, who is appealing to women younger than ~25, say "oh bro lemme just change something very minor", and then turn him into henry cavill.
You'd have to fuck him up pretty bad to come out with Henry Cavill lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, thegiganigga, thecel and 4 others
You'd have to fuck him up pretty bad to come out with Henry Cavill lol
I really don't understand the appeal of henry cavill lmao. Any sort of facial squareness looks disgusting to me. I unironically plan to get a korean V-line just to shorten my ramus, its pretty cheap as well

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, aesthetic beauty, aspiringexcel and 6 others
Angry The Lion King GIF

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I really don't understand the appeal of henry cavill lmao. Any sort of facial squareness looks disgusting to me. I unironically plan to get a korean V-line just to shorten my ramus, its pretty cheap as well
Looksminning yourself

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noahwillascend, DarkAscender, thegiganigga and 5 others

The whole point of his face is that its narrow, tall, and kinda V-shaped. You missed the entire point by turning him into minecraft steve
nigga said chico's face is narrow lmfao @Magnum Opus

brutal what happens when you don't know what terms to use to articulate yours looks points, nigga saw high set brows and said 'looks narrow bro, 1.85 fwhr and small bigonial to bizygo'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, thecel and Lonenely sigma
nigga said chico's face is narrow lmfao @Magnum Opus

brutal what happens when you don't know what terms to use to articulate yours looks points, nigga saw high set brows and said 'looks narrow bro, 1.85 fwhr and small bigonial to bizygo'
I said tall as in tall skull. His FWHR is normal, and so is his bigonial/bizygo, but you can't convince me his face is as wide as cavill's

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, aspiringexcel, rand anon and 5 others
I said tall as in tall skull. His FWHR is normal, and so is his bigonial/bizygo, but you can't convince me his face is as wide as cavill's
his face is wider in absolute width, and his fwhr at the eyeline is pretty much the same as cavill (controlling for brow height obv). Cavill's face looks more 'blocky' and square because of a wider and flatter jaw in proportion to zygos, and because chico's overall face shape is more diamond. But 'narrow' is a crazy way to describe chinko ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DarkAscender, thecel and Lonenely sigma
Yeah bro I think he looks like a nerd but that's just cuz I think "dark triad" faces are much cooler. I understand why some might like him tho

most retarded take I’ve ever seen wtf
Most women would agree with my take unironically. Especially those younger than, you know, 35?

Most women would agree with my take unironically. Especially those younger than, you know, 35?

but he gets mogged to hell and back by guys like hacker who have fans in that age range

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex and Lonenely sigma
but he gets mogged to hell and back by guys like hacker who have fans in that age range
Yeah well hacker has a pointy chin, doesn't he?

I am 100% convinced that the asian dude I posted ascended, but the question is, can you apply a surgery like that on a white dude. White people in general have the straightest mandibles, longest ramuses etc.

My point is, you can't look much more V-shaped than Hacker does if you are white

Shut the fuck up chico getting mogged with his cuck feminine mandibular foids during ovulation prefer the most dysmorphic faces :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Shut the fuck up chico getting mogged with his cuck feminine mandibular foids during ovulation prefer the most dysmorphic faces :forcedsmile:
no, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP and let me watch my daily Orb edit.

Look at that beautiful, BEAUTIFUL, V-SHAPED MANDIBLE OMG

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Melly, thegiganigga and 1 other person
:lul:

Attachments

• copy_5A4BB129-2E3B-43D0-8AC7-25D5C398FC8C.mov
    3.4 MB
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
OP has like 17 words, you want audio-forum or what
Yea and i need subway surfers gameplay while an ai voice reads each thread to me like it’s a bedtime story

He looks better on the after because of softmaxxing + lighting

His jaw mogged before

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
He looks better on the after because of softmaxxing + lighting

His jaw mogged before
What do you think about Orb's mandible? I am aware they are not very much alike but I want to see how objective you are

cope harder

the morph mogs and you know it

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, aesthetic beauty, DelonLover1999 and 3 others
Exactly like you can find more square headed normies than chicos skull shape

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and thecel
What do you think about Orb's mandible? I am aware they are not very much alike but I want to see how objective you are
I've seen his front unfrauded and the jaw looked good

much better, only morph of yours that’s actually good nigga

da fuq?

you think girls would rather fuck this guy

than this guy?

JFL if you really think that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Sprinkles
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Lonenely sigma, DarkAscender and 1 other person

Square chin aint for everybody

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and thecel