People on here just make a thread for every single thought they have

PwettyBwoy

PwettyBwoy

Iron
No matter how retarded or redundant it is it needs to have a thread on here.

"I just jacked off to a decapitated dog heheehe" Replies: 2

Thats how i know you people really are brain-rotted retards and incels and aren't just roleplaying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc, Moggkrates, Sean o' Tist and 18 others

Thats how i know you people really are brain-rotted retards and incels and aren't just roleplaying
so?

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad, LegitUser, got.daim and 1 other person

you're doing the same thing lmao

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, LegitUser and deadstock
  • JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, african_subhuman, Clqs and 1 other person
Niggas haven't heard of chatgpt

nigga you joined yesterday
Thats good it means i havent been zombified yet so my brain is fresher and sharper.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and ttlurker
Thats good it means i havent been zombified yet so my brain is fresher and sharper.
not for too long, 50 posts in one day is not a very good sign

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi, ttlurker, african_subhuman and 2 others
not for too long, 50 posts in one day is not a very good sign
Normally you'd be right but i think i've already become bored of this place thats the only reason i made this thread

Last edited:
Normally you'd be right but i've already become bored of this place thats the only reason i made this thread
This site is fucking useless im already tired of it as well I just come to read BOTB and occasionally the trending tab but holy fuck is it the most braindead shit. “Rate this foid” :soy:, “is ten inches good dick size” :soy:, “im 6”3 at 10 years old is that good?” :soy: “Does fucking your own mom count as losing your V card” :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, itsherlossNVM, halloweed and 4 others
It is a forum for mentally ill people, the only fun thing is reading what schizophrenics write from their mother's basement.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and PwettyBwoy

they dont have friends or family, who else r they suppossed to share their feelings with

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and PwettyBwoy
This site is fucking useless im already tired of it as well I just come to read BOTB and occasionally the trending tab but holy fuck is it the most braindead shit. “Rate this foid” :soy:, “is ten inches good dick size” :soy:, “im 6”3 at 10 years old is that good?” :soy: “Does fucking your own mom count as losing your V card” :soy:
The people actually coming here for advice and posting photos get called subhumans and roasted too lmao. Its like 5% actual looksmaxing and 95% shitpost, roasting random ppl and whatever is edgy and offensive.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and narcissist_volcel
The people actually coming here for advice and posting photos get called subhumans and roasted too lmao. Its like 5% actual looksmaxing and 95% shitpost, roasting random ppl and whatever is edgy and offensive.
The ratio of posts in off topic and looksmaxxing tells you all you need to know. It’s just another forum for schizos and autists to come together and be weird

• JFL
Reactions: PwettyBwoy
Especially dogshit users like @asdvek clogging up off topic

• +1
Reactions: PwettyBwoy and narcissist_volcel
HASFKHASIFAJ NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
heath ledger joker GIF

asdvek :lul:

And that's a good thing. The more degenerate, unmoderated, and retarded this place becomes, the better it gets

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
this site is a trap created by jews to brainwash us all, I advise you to delete all your posts and run away before it is too late

well when you have an anonymous incel forum , niggas will just say whatever they want because no-one will judge them for what they say

This place is pretty shit, offtopic and rating are the most retarded sections I've ever seen on a forum. I fear that some of you guys have ping pong balls bouncing around in your skull like a screensaver for your idiocy

My thoughts are high value and get tonnes of reacts and discussion. I am built different

This is the new 4chan.

It's also a well to pour into, and rightly so. Is that good? Probably no.

What having 0 friends does to a mf