People on rpgcodex are elitist pieces of shit worse than foids

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
They shit on every fucking good game for no rational reasons, AFTER they put 100+ hours into it. JFL sound like salty foids who talk shit about chad after they got pumped and dumped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, NoseProphecy and BrahminBoss
Which is good game to play

Which is good game to play
baldur's gate 1-2 with sword coast stratagems, ascension and portraits portraits everywhere mods, kingdom hearts 1-2, every souls, DMC saga, metal gear solid saga, god of war saga. those are the chads of all gaming

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Bro you need to ascend, otherwise those cute girls you send will get fucked by chad.

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
baldur's gate 1-2 with sword coast stratagems, ascension and portraits portraits everywhere mods, kingdom hearts 1-2, every souls, DMC saga, metal gear solid saga, god of war saga. those are the chads of all gaming
rank the metal gears

Bro you need to ascend, otherwise those cute girls you send will get fucked by chad.
bro rome wasn't built in a day. i went from fat ass to normie body fat, now need another 2-3 months to get to slayer form

bro rome wasn't built in a day. i went from fat ass to normie body fat, now need another 2-3 months to get to slayer form
non ci riuscirai

• So Sad
Yeah no doubt i was looking like MC goyslop poster boy 3 months ago my progress has been insane.
IMG 7836

• JFL
Yeah you legit lost weight. Now it will take you another 6 months to get ripped.
6 fucking months bro? not 3? i'm doing 100 dips and 100 pull ups every day + caloric deficit

6 fucking months bro? not 3? i'm doing 100 dips and 100 pull ups every day + caloric deficit
Your bodyfat is between 18 and 21%, you can get ripped within ~6 months losing 1% per month which is very doable at a 500kcal daily deficit.

It will take longer if you want to go sub 12% which I recommend since you maximize your facial attractiveness.

Your bodyfat is between 18 and 21%, you can get ripped within ~6 months losing 1% per month which is very doable at a 500kcal daily deficit.

It will take longer if you want to go sub 12% which I recommend since you maximize your facial attractiveness.
i'm doing 1000 kcal deficit per day. my dad asks why i don't eat i tell him need to ascend dad, i'm on a mission dad

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
i'm doing 1000 kcal deficit per day. my dad asks why i don't eat i tell him need to ascend dad, i'm on a mission dad
1000 kcal deficit is unhealthy long term. You will crash your hormones and lose more muscle than you should.

1000 kcal deficit is unhealthy long term. You will crash your hormones and lose more muscle than you should.
Broscience. You burn fat before muscles, and use your fat storage to fuel you. In fact my arms have only got bigger

• JFL
Broscience. You burn fat before muscles, and use your fat storage to fuel you. In fact my arms have only got bigger
Yeah you want to explain it to me?

I'm sure i Will lose only fat. People tell me i look like a closet, the framemogs have been insane
Bro what’s up with the “bioscience” thing? I was talking about the fact that a 1000 kcal deficit is unhealthy and unsustainable for several reasons.

You just want to get ripped asap and you think you need to be in a 1000 kcal deficit.

Have fun, you’ll fail 100% guaranteed. You will slip up and binge your way all the way up to being a fat sack of potato again.

• JFL
Bro what’s up with the “bioscience” thing? I was talking about the fact that a 1000 kcal deficit is unhealthy and unsustainable for several reasons.

You just want to get ripped asap and you think you need to be in a 1000 kcal deficit.

Have fun, you’ll fail 100% guaranteed. You will slip up and binge your way all the way up to being a fat sack of potato again.
not at all i'm not hungry, i naturally sustain them. my body just wants to get rid of the fat, he understands, he knows.

• JFL
not at all i'm not hungry, i naturally sustain them. my body just wants to get rid of the fat, he understands, he knows.
You don’t understand shit. Ok bro, keep doing what you’re doing and not listening to people who know better.

Hope you never lose weight.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and the BULL
You don’t understand shit. Ok bro, keep doing what you’re doing and not listening to people who know better.

Hope you never lose weight.
I'm not hungry Bro. I'm not fighting against cravings. You must understand that i've already been lean, my body wants to return to that 13% bf

• JFL
I'm not hungry Bro. I'm not fighting against cravings. You must understand that i've already been lean, my body wants to return to that 13% bf
If your body wants to be at 13% you wouldn’t got fat in the first place. Use your last 3 braincells for once bro, just for once.

If your body wants to be at 13% you wouldn’t got fat in the first place. Use your last 3 braincells for once bro, just for once.
Anti psychotics would have ruined even Jeff said

• JFL
Eh???? Are you dumb Bro? I'm returning from the swamps
You’re right I didn’t read it properly, i thought you said “even jeff seid said it”.