People on this forum who can morph and have knowledge about surgeries

H

HopefulPotential

Iron
I believe that many surgeries would make me goodlooking enough. Its just a journey for me in being a better version. I dont want nothing to do with all this coping or mogging, i just want to be goodlooking. I researched this forum enough, now i want to begin with my surgeries. First of all i need to get lean, its nothing extreme 1,80cm and 89-91kg. Till now i only had one rhino surgery.
I want to register in this forum for calling out my failos and for realistic morphs (for surgeries) of myself. It would be great if these pics could be sent privately and noone could share.
The budget for my surgeries needed would be no problem for me, I can pretty much afford any surgery.

I think my main failos are:

Face:
- Small Mandible
-Small Chin
- Bad/low Hyoid Bone position and "submental" area
- Round Face/ Moon Face/ Baby Face (Face not angular enough)
- Gonion angle pretty much rounded; mandible feels rounded, curved
- Chubby cheeks
-Zygos are bad, flat maybe
- Too wide zygos
- jaw is not wide enough
- something is wrong with the eye area but i dont know what
maybe a slight nct
- no hollow cheeks

Body:

- Leg Lengthening (from 180 to 188cm)

If i see a need for these surgeries i will do it. Btw these are not dreams of a 16 year old kid.

I believe that people from a third party can rate me better.

My solutions would be:
(but i really dont have a clue, what would suit me)

-bimax with sliding genioplasty (vertical)
- jaw angle implants
- zygo shaving ; i still dont know if thats a good idea
- buccal fat removal (probably perioral zone)
- i dont know if theres a solution for low cheekbones --> high cheekbones; Maybe ZSO
- then the eye area: changing colour
i heard about almond eye surgery a lot by dr Taban but i cant see major improvements in his results
- orbital decompression
- and eye surgery but dont know which
- maybe a 2. rihnoplasty for a thin nose
- deep necklift
- hyoid suspension (but couldnt see any results and its probably not offered for non deformed people)
- i think i have a flat midface , dont know what you can do about it
- Otoplasty ( Ear pinning plus smaller ears)

Hope you can help me with advice on surgeries, morphs and the best surgeons for the specific surgeries.
I think Acromegaly Chad, Golden Glass has knowledge about surgeries.
Whoever is knowledgable in surgeries and morphing is welcome.

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, .👽. and metagross
yea PM me bro your pics. golden glass is long gone bro, was a good user:feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 2729
A lot of this problems look like high bf % losing weight gets rid of almost all of them, send me pics to rate

i will send it when iam home

• +1
Reactions: metagross
yea PM me bro your pics. golden glass is long gone bro, was a good user:feelsrope:
There was one other guy, who had a brown person with a turban as his profile pic. I think he also had surgery and was a nice user. Also wanted to help new users, like me, at the time. But sadly, he deleted his account before I could talk to him. I don't remember his name though.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I think @Korea can help you

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Korea and LooksOrDeath
I believe that many surgeries would make me goodlooking enough. Its just a journey for me in being a better version. I dont want nothing to do with all this coping or mogging, i just want to be goodlooking. I researched this forum enough, now i want to begin with my surgeries. First of all i need to get lean, its nothing extreme 1,80cm and 89-91kg. Till now i only had one rhino surgery.
I want to register in this forum for calling out my failos and for realistic morphs (for surgeries) of myself. It would be great if these pics could be sent privately and noone could share.
The budget for my surgeries needed would be no problem for me, I can pretty much afford any surgery.

I think my main failos are:

Face:
- Small Mandible
-Small Chin
- Bad/low Hyoid Bone position and "submental" area
- Round Face/ Moon Face/ Baby Face (Face not angular enough)
- Gonion angle pretty much rounded; mandible feels rounded, curved
- Chubby cheeks
-Zygos are bad, flat maybe
- Too wide zygos
- jaw is not wide enough
- something is wrong with the eye area but i dont know what
maybe a slight nct
- no hollow cheeks

Body:

- Leg Lengthening (from 180 to 188cm)

If i see a need for these surgeries i will do it. Btw these are not dreams of a 16 year old kid.

I believe that people from a third party can rate me better.

My solutions would be:
(but i really dont have a clue, what would suit me)

-bimax with sliding genioplasty (vertical)
- jaw angle implants
- zygo shaving ; i still dont know if thats a good idea
- buccal fat removal (probably perioral zone)
- i dont know if theres a solution for low cheekbones --> high cheekbones; Maybe ZSO
- then the eye area: changing colour
i heard about almond eye surgery a lot by dr Taban but i cant see major improvements in his results
- orbital decompression
- and eye surgery but dont know which
- maybe a 2. rihnoplasty for a thin nose
- deep necklift
- hyoid suspension (but couldnt see any results and its probably not offered for non deformed people)
- i think i have a flat midface , dont know what you can do about it
- Otoplasty ( Ear pinning plus smaller ears)

Hope you can help me with advice on surgeries, morphs and the best surgeons for the specific surgeries.
I think Acromegaly Chad, Golden Glass has knowledge about surgeries.
Whoever is knowledgable in surgeries and morphing is welcome.

Thanks
send me pics.

A lot of this problems look like high bf % losing weight gets rid of almost all of them, send me pics to rate
no i dont think so, i think i have a slight overbite . And short chin and small mandibles are an indicator for underdevelopment. I think i would need a bimax

i cant send pm yet , maybe because its my first thread. I followed Acromegaly (pretty competent i think), Korea and SixCry

• +1
Reactions: Korea
lose weight fat cunt theorem

Leg Lengthening (from 180 to 188cm)
another mentally ill Chad (most probably)
crazy lady GIF

go seek a psychiatrist before you ruin your life with stupid shit srs :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife