people on this site who have gotten eye surgeries?

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
can y'all post successful eye surgery results from people on this site. i've only seen like one and it looked uncanny. also who is the best eye surgeon 😍😍

• +1
Reactions: lasnt and Deleted member 1851
@Titbot

I am pretty sure he got eye surgeries

I don't wanna say taban but he is apparently the only one i can find acceptable results

how much does he cost? it would be good if i could do both my surgeries in italy in one go
He quoted me 10k for male version foxeye/hunter eye surgery with lipofilling for fixing undereye dark circles.

The hunter eye / cateye surgery includes upper blepharoplasty, canthoplasty, and Temporal Lift.

Be aware that essentially ALL eye surgeries are not permanent if only soft tissue work. You will need infraorbital rim implants with saddles, and maybe a spacer graft in your lower lid for permanent canthoplasty like results.

I'm sure they may be some more permanent options without that, I'd ask the doctors. But also most doctors WILL NOT do eye surgeries for aesthetics. They're not blackpilled and most do it for corrective or extremely ugly people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 14774 and ChristianChad
@Titbot is basically bollywood chadpreet now from his eye surgeries

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
You will need infraorbital rim implants with saddles, and maybe a spacer graft in your lower lid for permanent canthoplasty like results.
eppley also does eye surgery,right ?

eye surgery is extremely hard to get right

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16369, terrorblade and 3 others
Be aware that essentially ALL eye surgeries are not permanent if only soft tissue work
lipoinjection for undereye hollowness in permanent,right ? @StreegeReturn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • Hmm...
Reactions: makeme183
He quoted me 10k for male version foxeye/hunter eye surgery with lipofilling for fixing undereye dark circles.

The hunter eye / cateye surgery includes upper blepharoplasty, canthoplasty, and Temporal Lift.

Be aware that essentially ALL eye surgeries are not permanent if only soft tissue work. You will need infraorbital rim implants with saddles, and maybe a spacer graft in your lower lid for permanent canthoplasty like results.

I'm sure they may be some more permanent options without that, I'd ask the doctors. But also most doctors WILL NOT do eye surgeries for aesthetics. They're not blackpilled and most do it for corrective or extremely ugly people.
what is a spacer graft
@Titbot is basically bollywood chadpreet now from his eye surgeries
anybody got pics always heard he got botched because he surgerymaxxed too hard

Technically but nothing is absolutely permanent
are infraorbital implants permanent ?

btw,do titanium implants have lifelong risk of infection or is it only seen in silicone ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
are infraorbital implants permanent ?

btw,do titanium implants have lifelong risk of infection or is it only seen in silicone ?
Mostly sillicone. But nobody does titanium for upper face its a bimax thing.

Infras are supposed to be lifetime but you will eventually remove them over time its a foreign object that is not sutured in your body as a bimax implant is

• +1
Reactions: makeme183

E28BA19D F71D 44E6 BD31 14446509DD8A
these are my eyes right now they look dead but idk what i need. 10k for more than 2 procedures altogether is quite cheap tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and zeek
Mostly sillicone. But nobody does titanium for upper face its a bimax thing.

Infras are supposed to be lifetime but you will eventually remove them over time its a foreign object that is not sutured in your body as a bimax implant is
If they are medpor they are permanent permanent

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper

His results are botchery

Ive been through eye surgery recently to polish my eye area (canthoplasty and periorbital fat grafting). For improve eye hollowing and fix sclera/ lower eyelid laxity shape. Im very satisfied with the results although i will go for another round of fat grafting on upper eyes for more hooding because of the fat reabsorption.

It gave me a light permasquint look, fixed my sclera show 100% when resting and improved the lower lid shape to almond shape. The fat grafting fixed my negative orbital vector and improved my UEE but the initial hooding from fat in the upper eye area reabsorbed alot and my eyes are way less hooded although still looking so much better than before but im still going for a retouch in a month probably.

Since i dont expect much from things and im always prepared to the worse, It was surprisingly very worth it for me tbh.

Also you should understand your face structure before aiming for "hunter eyes". What we have avaiable in terms of surgery is usually limited to improve and polish your features, not to change them completely. Blindly aiming for some PSL overrated characteristics can literally end up fucking with your harmony, so, do your homework before decide what u really need to change and how to change

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, zami and Mr.Proper
Ive been through eye surgery recently to polish my eye area (canthoplasty and periorbital fat grafting). For improve eye hollowing and fix sclera/ lower eyelid laxity shape. Im very satisfied with the results although i will go for another round of fat grafting on upper eyes for more hooding because of the fat reabsorption.

It gave me a light permasquint look, fixed my sclera show 100% when resting and improved the lower lid shape to almond shape. The fat grafting fixed my negative orbital vector and improved my UEE but the initial hooding from fat in the upper eye area reabsorbed alot and my eyes are way less hooded although still looking so much better than before but im still going for a retouch in a month probably.

Since i dont expect much from things and im always prepared to the worse, It was surprisingly very worth it for me tbh.

Also you should understand your face structure before aiming for "hunter eyes". What we have avaiable in terms of surgery is usually limited to improve and polish your features, not to change them completely. Blindly aiming for some PSL overrated characteristics can literally end up fucking with your harmony, so, do your homework before decide what u really need to change and how to change
could u pm before and after and who ur surgeon was? i'd really appreciate it. personally i think my issue is my under eyes. i don't want much more upper eyelid hooding and if i got it it would be very minimal. the lower lid shape seems loose and gives me like 1mm of scleral show give or take. it's hard to tell what my eye area looks like bc sometimes my pct looks really good in photos and my eyes look lengthy and almond but in others they look tired and saggy. i'm not sure what procedures i need exactly, psl autists don't really give you a good idea of what's actually going to work for you.
ABDCD14D 860F 47C5 8CAB 8C5795B56B4F
this is what my eyes look like when i squint a bit.
0F763B80 01C3 4785 A4A0 9D8F88173619

this is a pic with them relaxed and the lower part really knocks them down

do u have any suggestions

could u pm before and after and who ur surgeon was? i'd really appreciate it. personally i think my issue is my under eyes. i don't want much more upper eyelid hooding and if i got it it would be very minimal. the lower lid shape seems loose and gives me like 1mm of scleral show give or take. it's hard to tell what my eye area looks like bc sometimes my pct looks really good in photos and my eyes look lengthy and almond but in others they look tired and saggy. i'm not sure what procedures i need exactly, psl autists don't really give you a good idea of what's actually going to work for you. View attachment 1906184 this is what my eyes look like when i squint a bit.
View attachment 1906187

Canthoplasty/Canthopexy to fix the mild scleral show and maybe botox on brows, the reverse browlift to descend your brows and make it lower

Your brow shape is good, your eye shape is overall good, periorbital fat looks good, but pfl is lacking a bit, your eyes maybe can look "small" because they are too spaced and not horizontally long. Your medial canthus doesnt seem to be long nor downturned, thats could be the reason your pfl doesnt look optimal..

Overall your eye area looks good squinting and a tired resting. You would definately benefit from canthopexy/canthoplasty

Canthoplasty/Canthopexy to fix the mild scleral show and maybe botox on brows, the reverse browlift to descend your brows and make it lower

Your brow shape is good, your eye shape is overall good, periorbital fat looks good, but pfl is lacking a bit, your eyes maybe can look "small" because they are too spaced and not horizontally long. Your medial canthus doesnt seem to be long nor downturned, thats could be the reason your pfl doesnt look optimal..

Overall your eye area looks good squinting and a tired resting. You would definately benefit from canthopexy/canthoplasty
i was also told lower lid retraction would benefit me, what would be the difference between that and canthoplasty/canthopexy?

i was also told lower lid retraction would benefit me, what would be the difference between that and canthoplasty/canthopexy?
Canthopexy is a tendon tightening procedure of lowerlids with stiches to raise it and fix lower lid laxity

Canthoplasty is a total reconstruction of canthal area, is more complex and agressive form of canthopexy

their purpose is often times the same, but the methods are very different and canthoplasty can deliver more effective and long lasting results but is way more agressive

I usually see eyelid retraction being a good option for those that have alot of sclera show, doesnt seem to be your case

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16683
Canthopexy is a tendon tightening procedure of lowerlids with stiches to raise it and fix lower lid laxity

Canthoplasty is a total reconstruction of canthal area, is more complex and agressive form of canthopexy

their purpose is often times the same, but the methods are very different and canthoplasty can deliver more effective and long lasting results but is way more agressive

I usually see eyelid retraction being a good option for those that have alot of sclera show, doesnt seem to be your case
thanks for your help i appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: stressftw

Can you pm before/afters? Would appreciate it too. Also, how much bf % you were and was it difficult to collect fat? Were you aware of embolism risk from accidently injecting fat into vein/artery? Was a blunt cannula used?

could u pm before and after and who ur surgeon was? i'd really appreciate it. personally i think my issue is my under eyes. i don't want much more upper eyelid hooding and if i got it it would be very minimal. the lower lid shape seems loose and gives me like 1mm of scleral show give or take. it's hard to tell what my eye area looks like bc sometimes my pct looks really good in photos and my eyes look lengthy and almond but in others they look tired and saggy. i'm not sure what procedures i need exactly, psl autists don't really give you a good idea of what's actually going to work for you. View attachment 1906184 this is what my eyes look like when i squint a bit.
View attachment 1906187

you need bilateral ptosis repair, it seems. You have droopy upper eyelids due to muscle deficiency there. After that you will be able to reevaluate. But this will likely make your eye area much better.

I do not think you need to do anything with your lower eyelids, unless you want hunter eyes, which you will not get anyways, because you have no undereye support like most people, and hunter eyes are not worth it IMO.

Last edited:
you need bilateral ptosis repair, it seems. You have droopy upper eyelids due to muscle deficiency there. After that you will be able to reevaluate. But this will likely make your eye area much better.

I do not think you need to do anything with your lower eyelids, unless you want hunter eyes, which you will not get anyways, because you have no undereye support like most people, and hunter eyes are not worth it IMO.
i thought i didn't have much uee? and in that squinting pic the upper eyelids look fine to me. i should probably just speak to an actual surgeon though but i'm so happy there may be yet another surgery to add to the list 😍 another couple thousand dollars ❤️❤️

i thought i didn't have much uee? and in that squinting pic the upper eyelids look fine to me. i should probably just speak to an actual surgeon though but i'm so happy there may be yet another surgery to add to the list 😍 another couple thousand dollars ❤️❤️
I judged your lower pic, where you say you are relaxed.

You do not have UEE. UEE stems from lack of hooding. IMO you DO have some hooding. it is just that your eyelids droop.

Otherwise, i suggest you do not touch the rest of your eyes. people do not talk about it, but eye surgery is quite easy to botch. You do not want to walk around like a tranny after a failed canthoplasty/blepharoplasty. Step carefully.

I judged your lower pic, where you say you are relaxed.

You do not have UEE. UEE stems from lack of hooding. IMO you DO have some hooding. it is just that your eyelids droop.

Otherwise, i suggest you do not touch the rest of your eyes. people do not talk about it, but eye surgery is quite easy to botch. You do not want to walk around like a tranny after a failed canthoplasty/blepharoplasty. Step carefully.
A5BA949C 9EBE 4360 AEA6 B0DBA439E366

1073E3FE 60D5 48FE A4F7 7B3A2351CFD7

i think it depends on the picture but maybe you're right and i do have ptosis, i'll talk to a surgeon about it. in this pic though where i am squinting:
523F7059 023D 4939 8DE0 A9C306917293
my eyelids do not look droopy and they look quite alert

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Can you pm before/afters? Would appreciate it too. Also, how much bf % you were and was it difficult to collect fat? Were you aware of embolism risk from accidently injecting fat into vein/artery? Was a blunt cannula used?
I really dont know the blunt of cannula he used. Yes im aware of fat embolism, risk of dying and blindness from the grafting, although rare this is pretty brutal tbh. I evade thinking about this since my decision of persuing it, not point overthinking this at this point

Where did you get this done?