People react negatively to me, do I have a failo, that explains it?

J

JayRune96

Bronze
People react negatively to and seem biased towards me wherever I go. Is this due to my looks, maybe a major failo?
Can any looks theory crack chime in? If I have such a/multiple failo(s), what could fix it?

Attachments

• 20230626_193648.jpg
    20230626_193648.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230613_200008.jpg
    20230613_200008.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20201210-150732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201210-150732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    578 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
unreadable post retard

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
unreadable post retard
Why do people mistrust and negatively judge me? Is that related to my looks due to a major failo or not? (Sorry, my English sucks)

Why do people mistrust and negatively judge me? Is that related to my looks due to a major failo or not? (Sorry, my English sucks)
Because you're fat, lose weight

You have a good base just lose body fat

I dont think people react negative to you because of your face? But we dont See how you act in social situations so ask others that know you

I dont think people react negative to you because of your face? But we dont See how you act in social situations so ask others that know you
I have a slight limp, maybe that could be it. Although its a pretty tolerant and leftist uni, so...Im not sure. Friends always say I look brutish, cold and arrogant.

Good potential, hidden away by fat. Lose fat and focus on restoring hair

Good potential, hidden away by fat. Lose fat and focus on restoring hair
I might as well walk myself into jail bald, yeah. But Im on it. Luckily I have a good donor area, but I have to wait a bit until it gets more advanced. Considered a hairsystem in the meantime. That is if the Ashkenazi genes from grandpa kick in.

Last edited:
I might as well walk myself into jail bald, yeah
not sure what you mean by that
But Im on it. Luckily I have a good donor area, but I have to wait a bit until it gets more advanced. Considered a hairsystem in the meantime.
There are some good doctors, it's just that they're a bit expensive. I wouldn't get it cheap in turkey obviously, they don't give great results. For now focus on weight loss, after that you can do something about hair

not sure what you mean by that

There are some good doctors, it's just that they're a bit expensive. I wouldn't get it cheap in turkey obviously, they don't give great results. For now focus on weight loss, after that you can do something about hair
Lets say I was lean, could I ascend again? And with the jail thing I meant, that people already call me brutish and cold looking or neonazi, which here in Germany is serious. Ironic to call a gypsy and jew mutt a nazi, though.

fatcel you have a good base use it

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Lets say I was lean, could I ascend again? And with the jail thing I meant, that people already call me brutish and cold looking or neonazi, which here in Germany is serious. Ironic to call a gypsy and jew mutt a nazi, though.
Bin auch aus de. Yeah, of course you can ascend lol

• +1
Bin auch aus de. Yeah, of course you can ascend lol
Auch mit Glatze, (auch wenn das noch Zukunftsmusik is)?
Gut zu wissen. Verlier grad 2 Kilo pro Woche pi mal Daumen. Wir scvaffen das

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and Interested
Liegt einfach an Deutschland hier behandelt Dich jeder scheise

• +1
Abmagern ist so fucking einfach. Es einfach nichts Punkt

• +1
Das hängt von deinem Kiefer ab. Ich denke, es wäre nicht so schlimm für dich, aber du solltest dich trotzdem später um deine Haare kümmern

• +1
fatcel you have a good base use it
Im on it. Gym 4 times a week, swimming three times and walking an hour every day. I eat 1500 calories and lost 2 kilos a week, 4 so far.

• +1
Das hängt von deinem Kiefer ab. Ich denke, es wäre nicht so schlimm für dich, aber du solltest dich trotzdem später um deine Haare kümmern
Der Kiefer ist im letzten Pic sichtbar. Das bin ich mit 81 Kilo, aber halt etwas jünger. Ist seitdem breiter geworden und noch bisschen gewachsen.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel and Interested
Fett, Ich wurde auch deutlich schlechter behandelt als ich Fett war, ganz einfach brutale Blackpill im Alltag

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96
Fett, Ich wurde auch deutlich schlechter behandelt als ich Fett war, ganz einfach brutale Blackpill im Alltag
Stimmt. Aber liegt vielleicht auch an meinem koischen Gang. Wurde dünn nämlich ähnlich behandelt. Habe bei allen meinen gfs, alles cold approach, auch erst gedacht sie mögen mich net. Vielleicht kann ich Menschen auch einfach nicht lesen

People react negatively to and seem biased towards me wherever I go. Is this due to my looks, maybe a major failo?
Can any looks theory crack chime in? If I have such a/multiple failo(s), what could fix it?
View attachment 2282551
You are obese and I wouldn't want to look at you either

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and JayRune96
Fatcel = volcel.

HTN buried under a shit ton of fat. Get in the gym, fat fuck.

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak