People said if I tanned my pale, ginger ass I'd be a chadlite. Were they right?

Mustascend

Mustascend

Gold
B
20220106 124647

20220121 131956

A
20220421 140149

20220421 135957
20220421 122044
20220421 140045

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, nitesik and StrangerDanger
Do melanotan 2 to get a tan and darker hair

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Stopping@Nothing19 and germanlooks
⁽ᴬˡˢᵒ ᴵ ʰᵃᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ʷᵒʳᵏ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ˢᶦⁿᶜᵉ⁾

You will def look better as your colouring is a failo. But I would not count on becoming a chadlite bro.
I'm tan in the photos below

You will def look better as your colouring is a failo. But I would not count on becoming a chadlite bro.
Does that mean girls will never be attracted to my face?

You are thinking in extremes. You won't get the kind of attention a chadlite/chad does but you can be above average and attract some women. If you honestly believe women are not attracted to their normie bfs, you have spent too much time on this site. You just need to be a 6/10 IRL and you won't have issues with your looks at all. You can get to this point if you fix your colouring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
I wouldn't rule out becoming gl in your case. As I have seen dudes ascending to chadlite/chad by softmaxxing.

You are thinking in extremes. You won't get the kind of attention a chadlite/chad does but you can be above average and attract some women. If you honestly believe women are not attracted to their normie bfs, you have spent too much time on this site. You just need to be a 6/10 IRL and you won't have issues with your looks at all. You can get to this point if you fix your colouring.
I already tanned. People also say I should dye my hair brown/black. Would that really get me there?

I already tanned. People also say I should dye my hair brown/black. Would that really get me there?
Yeah. Dying your hair would help. I don't know dude. What you should do is make a realistic morph of you with better coloring and use those pics on dating apps. If you get chadlite level treatment, then yes.

looks better imo, try beta carotene if you're not already

Yeah. Dying your hair would help. I don't know dude. What you should do is make a realistic morph of you with better coloring and use those pics on dating apps. If you get chadlite level treatment, then yes.
I'm afraid of the disappointment I would face. I wanted to come here first to know it was worth it.

You look a lot better tanned. Well done! Just keep an eye on anti aging. Maybe mt2 could be an option. Dye your beard, brows and hair brown asap!

what did you have done
it made your eyes look more lively aswell

I'm afraid of the disappointment I would face. I wanted to come here first to know it was worth it.
So you are gonna trust the opinions of dudes here vs what women think?

Tried it for months. Maybe got a little orange but was still super pale. Caved and got tanning lotion
in that case try melanotan since tanning ages you in the long run

I think you'd look better with really really dark brown/black hair and eyebrows (y)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 13787
So you are gonna trust the opinions of dudes here vs what women think?
Chad/chadlite looksmax standards are pretty bulletproof

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and ray
Looks better.
For sure

Chad/chadlite looksmax standards are pretty bulletproof
Nope. You will see dudes who are invisible IRL get rated chadlite. I have seen truecels get rated 4 PSL here too. This is a HTN btw:

But I bet people here would rate him chadlite-chad here when he is really just a 6/10 dude who can get women with ease.

Nope. You will see dudes who are invisible IRL get rated chadlite. I have seen truecels get rated 4 PSL here too. This is a HTN btw:

View attachment 1644991

But I bet people here would rate him chadlite-chad here when he is really just a 6/10 dude who can get women with ease.
Women with ease is all I want. I came a long fucking way from where I started.

I had a lot of work done too

IMG 20200315 014558029

Screenshot 20211115 111835 Photos

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Women with ease is all I want. I came a long fucking way from where I started.

I had a lot of work done too

View attachment 1644993
View attachment 1644996
You have def improved yes. And with softmaxxing etc. you can def get to a point where you are above average and then it is all persoanlity etc. Most women do not expect you to look like a model. You just need to be slightly above average.

A little too experimental atm. The long term damage is unclear
MT2 maybe yes but MT1 is more understood but it more expensive and not as potent

View attachment 1644991

6/10 is good? I thought it was bad

Obviously it is good dude. A 6-7/10 guy crosses the threshold for the majority of women. Can even get 8+/10 women if he is NT etc.

Even 5/10 is good. You won't be incel at all and get IOIs from time to time.

But the indians getting rated 5/10 here are not 5/10 IRL. Many will be incel due to their phenos so they need to compensate in other ways besides looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Mustascend
Even 5/10 is good. You won't be incel at all and get IOIs from time to time.

But the indians getting rated 5/10 here are not 5/10 IRL. Many will be incel due to their phenos so they need to compensate in other ways besides looks.
Oof jbw prevails. Some people consider gingers on the same level as indians

• +1
Attractive for a redhead tbh

You look good, decent progress.

I'd recommend Melotonan 2, Increase testosterone and androgens and dont use dye (just yet dont use it, it can look unnatural and you have to know what you're doing, even the coloring out and go with quality, try my methods first)

I'd recommend using this on hair (lashes, brows, scalp hair, anything)

-
  • PABA
  • copper
  • Pantothenic Acid
  • biotin
  • Resveratrol
  • forskolin
  • Bringraj oil
  • castor oil
  • amla oil
  • Tocotrienol
  • Rosemary Oil
  • Brahmi Oil
+Indygo sal

I'd also recommend Carrot oil, as it will allow you to tan easier and more evenly aswell as give you a better undertone. Increase lycopene (sun dried tomatoes and supplement it) intake and eat plenty of meats and bone marrow whilst getting sun exposure (potent looksmaxx the sun is)

Good luck mate.

I'd also recommend neck training asap, lattise on eyelashes+eyelash tint.

Also idk what you can do but you have no cuspids bow and a weird lip color. Fixing the lip color part with beet root+tret+sugar+honey and idk what to do for cuspids will help.

I'd also recomend gymcelling. Testosterone maxxing will also help with your fat distrubution as well as hollow cheeks. Keep body fat low.

Testosterone and androgens in general also darken you overall. Kids usually hitting puberty notice a darkening in your hair.

You're lucky you're a palecel, stimulating melanogenesis is much easier than inhibiting it.

Good progress OP, definently chad potential if you arent super super close to being it already. Good luck man

Ask me any questions on anything in particular, life or just looksmaxxing bro

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Mustascend
You look good, decent progress.

I'd recommend Melotonan 2, Increase testosterone and androgens and dont use dye (just yet dont use it, it can look unnatural and you have to know what you're doing, even the coloring out and go with quality, try my methods first)

I'd recommend using this on hair (lashes, brows, scalp hair, anything)

-
  • PABA
  • copper
  • Pantothenic Acid
  • biotin
  • Resveratrol
  • forskolin
  • Bringraj oil
  • castor oil
  • amla oil
  • Tocotrienol
  • Rosemary Oil
  • Brahmi Oil
+Indygo sal

I'd also recommend Carrot oil, as it will allow you to tan easier and more evenly aswell as give you a better undertone. Increase lycopene (sun dried tomatoes and supplement it) intake and eat plenty of meats and bone marrow whilst getting sun exposure (potent looksmaxx the sun is)

Good luck mate.

I'd also recommend neck training asap, lattise on eyelashes+eyelash tint.

Also idk what you can do but you have no cuspids bow and a weird lip color. Fixing the lip color part with beet root+tret+sugar+honey and idk what to do for cuspids will help.

I'd also recomend gymcelling. Testosterone maxxing will also help with your fat distrubution as well as hollow cheeks. Keep body fat low.

Testosterone and androgens in general also darken you overall. Kids usually hitting puberty notice a darkening in your hair.

You're lucky you're a palecel, stimulating melanogenesis is much easier than inhibiting it.

Good progress OP, definently chad potential if you arent super super close to being it already. Good luck man

Ask me any questions on anything in particular, life or just looksmaxxing bro
Wow, thorough advice. I really appreciate it. I'll gladly try your suggestions

• Love it
Holy fuck mirin hard man, mirin hard. What did you have done?

Again greycels being the actually only productive efficient looksmaxxers here
I had botox and dysport since my masseters were oversized because of a condition. I also had strabissmus surgery. Then the skin was just 30$ tan drops you could find on amazon

• +1
I had botox and dysport since my masseters were oversized because of a condition. I also had strabissmus surgery. Then the skin was just 30$ tan drops you could find on amazon
You look healthier in the after and your eyes, specifically iris look more luminant and limbal ring more prominent+better lashes. What have you been doing lol?!

Good stuff man, keep on ascending. Borderline chad looks bro

You look healthier in the after and your eyes, specifically iris look more luminant and limbal ring more prominent+better lashes. What have you been doing lol?!

Good stuff man, keep on ascending. Borderline chad looks bro
Haha maybe it's just the contrast. Makes my eyes stand out more.

Do I warrant chadlite now?

• +1
C'mon. You are bluepilling this guy by telling him he has chad potential. I have seen HTN-Chadlite users and he is till FAR FAR from those guys. He looks a bit better than the average guy and with better coloring, he will be solid above average. But chadlite-chad would be pushing it. I think he doesn't have the harmony to get to that point and it's not something that can just be acquired, even with surgery.

I have seen you do this to other users as well. Like you told a dude with a Dravidian pheno he can be 6 PSL JFL. I mean yeah. If he got surgeries etc and posted his results, people here would rate him chadlite/chad but would he be treated the same as a legit 6 PSL white IRL. No.

OP has a good base though and looksmaxxing def makes sense with his starting point. But he is prolly not gonna get chadlite/chad treatment unless he roids or does something else to raise his SMV.

C'mon. You are bluepilling this guy by telling him he has chad potential. I have seen HTN-Chadlite users and he is till FAR FAR from those guys. He looks a bit better than the average guy and with better coloring, he will be solid above average. But chadlite-chad would be pushing it. I think he doesn't have the harmony to get to that point and it's not something that can just be acquired, even with surgery.

I have seen you do this to other users as well. Like you told a dude with a Dravidian pheno he can be 6 PSL JFL. I mean yeah. If he got surgeries etc and posted his results, people here would rate him chadlite/chad but would he be treated the same as a legit 6 PSL white IRL. No.

OP has a good base though and looksmaxxing def makes sense with his starting point. But he is prolly not gonna get chadlite/chad treatment unless he roids or does something else to raise his SMV.
What's your example of a chadlite/chad?

I'd say amnesia is chadlite unfrauded. He does look like a chad in cherrypicked photos. But he has a bit of an uncanny vibe to his face.

There is another user here by the name of Streege. He is close to chadlite. Probably strong HTN range IRL.

You should looksmax though as your base is solid. I just wouldn't expect to turn into a male model. That is not realistic for 99% of the people here.

View attachment 1644991

is this @Br0sk1 :eek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
There is another user here by the name of Streege. He is close to chadlite. Probably strong HTN range IRL.
Do you have pics of streege?

Also who would you compare me to, lookswise?

Do you have pics of streege?

Also who would you compare me to, lookswise?
You should PM him. I can't share his pic with you.

I can't recall anyone that you look like.

You should run a tinder experiment with your pics and another dude who is chadlite or whatever and compare. Asking autists here is pointless.