People say London is a shithole but it mogs literally every American city in terms of cleanliness

onion_salad

onion_salad

Platinum
In London right now and am impressed.

I have yet to see some crazy person on the subway shitting on the floor or trash all over the place like in NYC.

@SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and MaghrebGator
British people lining up in lines is such a bizarre thing. Americans don’t know how to that and often just crowd around like a mob if there aren’t like ropes guiding people into a neat line

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
American cities are the most overrated places in the world from what i have seen on YouTube honestly.

There are specific places like the beach in Miami or Manhattan or certain parts of LA or New Orleans etc, which are really cool but apart from that they look very artificial and generic, as if they don’t have history or an identity outside the mind of an architect who gets invited to freemason parties. The strongest point of America in my opinion is for people who like landscapes and nature. I think Lousiana swamps and forests, deserts of Nevada, etc, are really cool.

Heck even when you play the first 4 Assassins Creed and then you play Assassins Creed 3 in America you can clearly see a gigantic downgrade on quality in regards to architecture and cities.

American cities are the most overrated places in the world from what i have seen on YouTube honestly.

There are specific places like the beach in Miami or Manhattan or certain parts of LA or New Orleans etc, which are really cool but apart from that they look very artificial and generic, as if they don’t have history or an identity outside the mind of an architect who gets invited to freemason parties. The strongest point of America in my opinion is for people who like landscapes and nature. I think Lousiana swamps and forests, deserts of California, etc, are really cool.

Heck even when you play the first 4 Assassins Creed and then you play Assassins Creed 3 in America you can clearly see a gigantic downgrade on quality in regards to architecture and cities.
Nyc mogs idc what anyone says

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air, TechnoBoss and MaghrebGator

There are specific places like the beach in Miami or Manhattan or certain parts of LA or New Orleans etc, which are really cool but apart from that they look very artificial and generic, as if they don’t have history or an identity outside the mind of an architect who gets invited to freemason parties. The strongest point of America in my opinion is for people who like landscapes and nature. I think Lousiana swamps and forests, deserts of Nevada, etc, are really cool.

You really haven't seen America if your idea of the US is big cities. The US has amazing architecture/history/identity. Go to places along the east coast like New Hampshire, Philadelphia, Massachusetts, etc. There's tons of states with great architecture and identity. You don't know what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, NZb6Air and MaghrebGator
Nyc mogs idc what anyone says
I once asked a person what was the best place he was and he told me NY because there is nothing similar to it in the world, and when i asked for clarification he told me that you can find Miami in the Caribe or LA in other places in the world, but not NY

My preferred places from what i have seen are countries who are developing like in North Africa or southeastern asia like Vietnam, Thailand and so on, so its difficult for me to be identified with NY.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
You really haven't seen America if your idea of the US is big cities. The US has amazing architecture/history/identity. Go to places along the east coast like New Hampshire, Philadelphia, Massachusetts, etc. There's tons of states with great architecture and identity. You don't know what you're talking about.
Yeah i was never in America, as i said my references are videos and videogames, that's about it. You are probably right.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
Also literally all the lower class jobs here are occupied by either blacks, curries, or slavs.

I don’t think I’ve talked to a single English person and I’ve been here for 24 hours.

There are specific places like the beach in Miami or Manhattan or certain parts of LA or New Orleans etc, which are really cool but apart from that they look very artificial and generic, as if they don’t have history or an identity outside the mind of an architect who gets invited to freemason parties.
Even Miami sucks. I went there once, I was all hyped listening to Will Smith. Get there and there's just nothing happening at all. I asked what was going on and people were like "Uh, it's Tuesday."

• So Sad
the UK and US are both third world as far as the rest of europe is concerned.

Even Miami sucks. I went there once, I was all hyped listening to Will Smith. Get there and there's just nothing happening at all. I asked what was going on and people were like "Uh, it's Tuesday."
Nah man, come on, that place in front of the beach where they give you the safe house in Vice City looks amazing

That is a low blow if true

Nah man, come on, that place in front of the beach where they give you the safe house in Vice City looks amazing

That is a low blow if true
It's completely true. I was right there on the main drag, right on the beach. It was like that Simpsons episode where Homer goes to college and he's all hyped to make fun of some nerds and asks the jock if he saw the nerd and he's just like "Pardon me?"

• So Sad
the UK and US are both third world as far as the rest of europe is concerned.
Have you ever been to the US? I live there and I don't ever remember getting off the subway to a bunch of African immigrants grilling out of garbage cans in an empty parking lot.