• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—น๐˜†

๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—น๐˜†

Klasik616

Klasik616

Asexual to LTBs
Saying the bad things about life is the only way of overcoming the normie bluepill talk that everyone seems only allowed to talk about, it is indeed an ideology made by the joos to keep us silent.

Saying positive or negative things don't fucking matter they just have to be true but I can't talk badly with others about the problems this world has without making them feel like I'm mentally ill and evil so they leave me after.

Feeling happy is like a forced mood others want us to have, same with job interviews (being NT). This is just an illusion humans create to think things are going well. If you don't follow my advice of being brutally honest and low inhib you're basically lying to others.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Clqs and Ultimate Subhumanโ„ข
You should be more punk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
This is whitepilled

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
It's mostly women who stop you. I notice whenever I talk about a subject with my Dad, if any women are at the table, the cunts always eventually interfere and try to ensure the convo is something on their level and what they want to talk about. They try to shame him by saying 'let's talk about nicer things' or something cause he's a weak ass pussy, they dont try to shame me cause they know they don't have power over me. All it takes is one weak male for them to batter down the wall and tear down the higher iq male space.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, Klasik616 and Gaygymmaxx
No no no I hate negative people

• +1
Reactions: ey88
It's mostly women who stop you. I notice whenever I talk about a subject with my Dad, if any women are at the table, the cunts always eventually interfere and try to ensure the convo is something on their level and what they want to talk about. They try to shame him by saying 'let's talk about nicer things' or something cause he's a weak ass pussy, they dont try to shame me cause they know they don't have power over me. All it takes is one weak male for them to batter down the wall and tear down the higher iq male space.
Women at first seem to care then when they're more attracted they don't
No no no I hate negative people
I'm not saying to be just negative, it should'nt matter if what I say provoques anger or happiness in you. People out there are scared to be a little negative, social censorship in other words.

The blackpill for example is a very materialistic way of seeing love, completely against romanticism. 2 sides of the same coin, human spirit and world determinism.

Last edited:
  • +1
bad take. Your thoughts become your reality.

If you have a friend called Jerry that is always negative youโ€™ll naturally gravitate away from him.

bad take. Your thoughts become your reality.

If you have a friend called Jerry that is always negative youโ€™ll naturally gravitate away from him.
It's the other way around. Your reality determines your thoughts, you don't decide your reality. Ins't that what the blackpill is about? Genetic inferiority and superiority. Think about becoming rich then see what changes. If you were born poor you will think making money is hard and so on... It has some level of truth.

• +1
It's the other way around. Your reality determines your thoughts, you don't decide your reality. Ins't that what the blackpill is about? Genetic inferiority and superiority. Think about becoming rich then see what changes.
No your thoughts definitely determines your perspective. There a rich people dissatisfied and poor people content.

The โ€˜psy opsโ€™ that the joos are doing that are often referred on this forum are precisely as the word says; psychological operations. Your thoughts determine your reality.

• JFL
No your thoughts definitely determines your perspective. There a rich people dissatisfied and poor people content.

The โ€˜psy opsโ€™ that the joos are doing that are often referred on this forum are precisely as the word says; psychological operations. Your thoughts determine your reality.
The joos is a conspiracy theory bro!
Meme Reset GIF by PEEKASSO
Zuhalasz GIF by Zu

According to you what should I think then? If I'm being controled.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and AspiringMogger
The joos is a conspiracy theory bro!
Meme Reset GIF by PEEKASSO
Zuhalasz GIF by Zu
This forum like many others are just an echo chamber. Itโ€™s nice to be told over and over that youโ€™re right and the rest of the world is wrong. Youโ€™re getting your world view validated every time you log into this shithole.

• +1
This forum like many others are just an echo chamber. Itโ€™s nice to be told over and over that youโ€™re right and the rest of the world is wrong. Youโ€™re getting your world view validated every time you log into this shithole.
So your advice is to not think ? Well people are thinking and acting out there more than us specially Master, administrator and mods. The rich jews too, I admit I'm being controled by @Master and @SyrianPsycho in some way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and AspiringMogger
So your advice is to not think ? Well people are thinking and acting out there more than us specially Master, administrator and mods. The rich jews too, I admit I'm being controled by @Master and @SyrianPsycho in some way.
My advice is to try and detach yourself the best you can from your wants and needs, but Iโ€™ll make a separate post about that some day.

Every time you want something, you give it value and leverage. Since we are on this forum Iโ€™ll give you the example of women. If you want women who are virgins and thatโ€™s what you value, as soon as you find a woman who fits that characteristic and you actually like youโ€™ll automatically give her the majority of the leverage in the relationship because you value her more than she values you.
The day she leaves youโ€™ll be torn upside down cause the one left you

• +1
Fuck you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—น๐˜†
Back