People talk so much shit about looksmaxxing if its done after pubety

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
You gotta hide everything people will get jealous etc it's fucked up honestly people can be pieces of shit.

My own mom gets mad at me for using roids what a fucking bitch and she treats my taller brothers better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 20368
why tf do you share same thing everyday

prime example of how this forum rots your brain
not really, its been proven in studies time and time again that better looking children are treated better.

Anyway you don't have to worry about it since you're a bumbling retard already.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
not really, its been proven in studies time and time again that better looking children are treated better.

Better looking children are treated better it'd fucked up

im more blackpilled then faceandlms
but thats too retarded to think your curry mom will treat your curry brother just because he is 10 cm taller you fucking moron dog 🤗

when i look at the difference between myself during freshmen year of high school versus senior, it's pretty crazy how much change can happen in 4 years if you're in that pubertal window. after that, it's diminishing returns dropping off a sheer cliff. looksmaxing, mewing, hormone maxing, etc should be mandatory and enforced during this period. letting kids eat shitty foods, suffer terrible sleep, and mouth breath is negligence and should be illegal.

when i look at the difference between myself during freshmen year of high school versus senior, it's pretty crazy how much change can happen in 4 years if you're in that pubertal window. after that, it's diminishing returns dropping off a sheer cliff. looksmaxing, mewing, hormone maxing, etc should be mandatory and enforced during this period. letting kids eat shitty foods, suffer terrible sleep, and mouth breath is negligence and should be illegal.

Yup that's true

The other way around, we should encourage mouthbreathing endocrine disrupters etc etc