People tell me to smile more

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
What should I do and say when someone tells me to smile more?

In public, my facial expression is usually neutral, and there are people sometimes who tell me to smile more.

I can't smile when I'm in reality, not in my schizoid fantasy world, because in reality, there is nothing to smile about in my life.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and serialcoper
What should I do and say when someone tells me to smile more?

In public, my facial expression is usually neutral, and there are people sometimes who tell me to smile more.

I can't smile when I'm in reality, not in my schizoid fantasy world, because in reality, there is nothing to smile about in my life.
this always happened to me, I just stare at them and then they don't bother you

If u have low set tilted eyebrows combined with a downturned mouth u will always have the resting bitch face as normies call it

Making u appear unnaprochable and mad

Like even if ur attractive sometimes I find a girl cute but that face just makes it seem like she hates everyone

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
this always happened to me, I just stare at them and then they don't bother you
I do the same.

If we have a discussion and they just tell me to smile more, I don't respond to the request and just continue talking about whatever we talk about.

If u have low set tilted eyebrows combined with a downturned mouth u will always have the resting bitch face as normies call it

Making u appear unnaprochable and mad

Like even if ur attractive sometimes I find a girl cute but that face just makes it seem like she hates everyone
No, I don't have a bitch face... thanks, God.

Why don't you tell them: "You have a pretty mouth....You kiss your mama with that mouth, you should smile more, you know, you'll look cuter...".

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and BeanletMogger
Yes, they are like the Pumba caracal.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar