people that don’t have kids have zero value

noobs

noobs

professional gambler
since your bloodline never ends, you have infinite value which makes the price of a human priceless if they reproduce

but if they don’t reproduce, usually by choice they are worthless

the greatest way to strengthen your power by this inherent rule is to build a generational network

by this, you can completely and optimally shape your child’s neuroplastic development

some examples of this was rothschild and the tates

you would probably want to have iq requirements to date your kids and for your partner

IMG 5189

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, Imretarded? and ryuken
Empty

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
since your bloodline never ends, you have infinite value which makes the price of a human priceless if they reproduce

the greatest way to strengthen your power by this inherent rule is to build a generational network

by this, you can completely and optimally shape your child’s neuroplastic development

you would probably want to have iq requirements to date your kids and for your partner

View attachment 3019866
in naeeeturee you drink blaad and have children because das productive

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
4232649_IMG_5189.jpeg

• Love it
4232649 IMG 5189

• Love it

View attachment 3019866
I'll just donate my sperm a hundred times and call it a day if I'm too aspie to get laid. Otherwise, I'm going to cuck men by fucking and impregnating their wife after I ascend to high tier chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and noobs
I'll just donate my sperm a hundred times and call it a day if I'm too aspie to get laid. Otherwise, I'm going to cuck men by fucking and impregnating their wife after I ascend to high tier chad.
but then u can’t push your will on the rest of the infinite future

u need to build a generational formal network like the rothschilds to be important

and there’s always surplus sperm already

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
but then u can’t push your will on the rest of the infinite future

u need to build a generational formal network like the rothschilds to be important

and there’s always surplus sperm already
i don't really care about that. Just want my blood to spread fast.

I already have an IQ of over 130 (IQ test had that as the maximum) and my whole family are doctors an other technical fields. So I don't care about muh networking, I'm not some jew, my blood will naturally succeed from looks and IQ alone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bomber517 and noobs
i don't really care about that. Just want my blood to spread fast.

I already have an IQ of over 130 (IQ test had that as the maximum) and my whole family are doctors an other technical fields. So I don't care about muh networking, I'm not some jew, my blood will naturally succeed from looks and IQ alone.
Blocks your path
3lj1UC9rZOA

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and noobs
this is one of the dumbest takes I've seen in my entire life

this is one of the smartest takes I've seen in my entire life

this is one of the smartest lives I've taken