People that said im boneless

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Banned
Someone said I look like a boneless version of Arvid, and they asked if im related to K Shami, I don’t agree with both of those statements. You don’t understand that im a unique specimen, my zygos are only getting bigger day by day even when im bloated like how they are visible. You don’t understand, i will mog Syrian psycho and arvid mltbetfuckers in a short period of time just wait till I grow my hair and my bones develop, and not like now when some bones grow faster than others. Someone said I have shit harmony… obviously because im 14 and my bones grow at different rate. Just wait till im 16, u Indians would call me the greatest “looksmaxer” and say that I had the greatest ascension like salludon.

Attachments

• IMG_8684.jpeg
    IMG_8684.jpeg
    291.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8682.jpeg
    IMG_8682.jpeg
    361 KB · Views: 0
the people were right

• +1
Reactions: clinno1, Saisei, Aero and 3 others
the people were right
this

Someone said I look like a boneless version of Arvid, and they asked if im related to K Shami, I don’t agree with both of those statements. You don’t understand that im a unique specimen, my zygos are only getting bigger day by day even when im bloated like how they are visible. You don’t understand, i will mog Syrian psycho and arvid mltbetfuckers in a short period of time just wait till I grow my hair and my bones develop, and not like now when some bones grow faster than others. Someone said I have shit harmony… obviously because im 14 and my bones grow at different rate. Just wait till im 16, u Indians would call me the greatest “looksmaxer” and say that I had the greatest ascension like salludon.
and no jfl ur not an unique specimen, ur the average little kid, ur like 10 years old jfl ur balls havent even dropped yet, leave the forum. and if someone grows up to be attractive we wont call him the best looksmaxxer retard, if it was like that then tyler maher chico etc would be the best looksmaxxers, plus i dont even think ur going to be attractive JFL JFL

ur zygos are shit btw, they're not forward grown, which can be seen from you lacking under eye support

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, jrdanmaxxing, rexylkmxg and 1 other person
I fucking LIVE for threads like these.
TOP TIER CONTENT CREATION

don't listen to the haters keep the ramblings up

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
this

and no jfl ur not an unique specimen, ur the average little kid, ur like 10 years old jfl ur balls havent even dropped yet, leave the forum. and if someone grows up to be attractive we wont call him the best looksmaxxer retard, if it was like that then tyler maher chico etc would be the best looksmaxxers, plus i dont even think ur going to be attractive JFL JFL

ur zygos are shit btw, they're not forward grown, which can be seen from you lacking under eye support
a whole lotta yap to say that he mogs you to oblivion
just admit he could steal your girl

• +1
this

Don’t worry I will be more attractive than all of the people here, im already more attractive than you so I think you need to shut the fuck up and cry and accept me as your he best looking male here

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
a whole lotta yap to say that he mogs you to oblivion
just admit he could steal your girl
dude hes 10 years old and hes like 4'11
Don’t worry I will be more attractive than all of the people here, im already more attractive than you so I think you need to shut the fuck up and cry and accept me as your he best looking male here
bruh the audacity of you to say that while you look like absolute shit.. mirin confidence but ur ugly as fuck so sit down

bruh the audacity of you to say that while you look like absolute shit.. mirin confidence but ur ugly as fuck so sit down
go research about your supplements you nigger bitch those roids and shit won’t even help you, you are a genetic failure loool

Boneless

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
go research about your supplements you nigger bitch those roids and shit won’t even help you, you are a genetic failure loool
Yes bro roids dont work, only supplements like Vitamin C and Vitamin B work bro these are much stronger than roids. Dude ur like 4'11

Yes bro roids dont work, only supplements like Vitamin C and Vitamin B work bro these are much stronger than roids. Dude ur like 4'11
Dude im 5’8 dude and how does vitamin c and b work explain should you megadose

4'11 is quite fucking literally OPTIMAL height to slay stacies are you done making a fool of yourself
JFL

why do you think women let shorter men eat their pussy

• +1
Who said this. Irl or discord servers?

Get of here and live ur life.

This is a mental asylum for autists. We need looks because our personality naturally turns people away. You don't actually have to be chadlite to pull. Just mtn and popular.

Get of here and live ur life.

This is a mental asylum for autists. We need looks because our personality naturally turns people away. You don't actually have to be chadlite to pull. Just mtn and popular.
And im not mtn im a fucking high htn nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Ychassa
Infras are more important. I still have droopy eyelid&sclera show with prominent cheekbones. Btw his undereyes are not bad

• +1
Infras are more important. I still have droopy eyelid&sclera show with prominent cheekbones. Btw his undereyes are not bad
they're very bad bro, he looks like he got no sleep, and he will always look like that even if he gets perfect sleep, sucks for him

they're very bad bro, he looks like he got no sleep, and he will always look like that even if he gets perfect sleep, sucks for him
I have eyebags like atesh salih it’s a halo effect haha

• JFL
Def no bones no matter how much you looksmax you'll never be above mtn

I have eyebags like atesh salih it’s a halo effect haha
Thanks for making me laugh tbh i havent laughed this hard in a few days.

Just bc atesh salih has it doesnt mean shit, its a failo for him too, and since u dont have his eye area or jaw, it failos you even harder, so you look like shit

Just bc atesh salih has it doesnt mean shit, its a failo for him too, and since u dont have his eye area or jaw, it failos you even harder, so you look like shit
I have better jaw than him

Let him cope with his zombie eye area and invisible bones

• +1
Let him cope with his zombie eye area and inbisible bones
Yeah lmao mfs fucking 4'11 and 10 years old, he looks like 10yo jfl. Let him cope saying muh the most attractive, while in reality he looks like absolute shit

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Def no bones no matter how much you looksmax you'll never be above mtn
i feel like he can easily get MTN+ with just soft maxing good pheno don’t know why he looks like a dead fish though

i feel like he can easily get MTN+ with just soft maxing good pheno don’t know why he looks like a dead fish though
Nah bones problem he needs surgeries

Every tucking Dalit on this site has given you validation, nigger.
It's obvious that you'll be a mogger at 18-20, if you don't get fucked up by puberty.

check ur dms buddy

5/10

Post better pictures for a more accurate rating.

you look asian

kindergarten.org

what bones are people expecting to see at 14, he has potential lol

you look good leave this site asap