People that work in Banks are such moggers

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
I sometimes eat in a area full of banks and these bank workers will come to eat in there break and they are tall as fuck and attractive and many stacys work there too.

Seems like its mogger central.

And yes I take into account that they wear these shoes that make you taller but they are still taller then average without them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: perpetuallytired, klip11, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
Shit one time I was doing praktikum for a firm that makes stickers and shit

We were supposed to glue these window covers that look dark from one side but u can see from the other in some firm

This firm was full of subhumans and the girls were hot

But the competition between these bald LTNs was so small that the only mtn there was getting all the girls attention

Many girls would just go to his table and start talking to him all the time I was there

And this nigga was nothing special like a NW2 mtn

• +1
Reactions: klip11, bloomercel and Elijah_leo
not really the case in the US lmao.

Best looking industry for men and women is 100% advertising. Most woke industry on the planet but everyone is extremely good looking there.

I left my last job in financial center of central London. Part of the reason was because I was mogged brutally. 6'2 was probably average and even girls were like 5'8. Highest concentration of chads and stacies anywhere in the world.

Despite rest of the country being subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Beastimmung and ascension
Where I'm from majority of bank workers are oldcels, balding boomers, fat beckies with glasses... Even the younger guys usually just look like average STEMcels

Maybe your country allows only upperclass people to operate in banks?

i swear that there’s a list of places i never been i wanna go without you

leave you at home if i wanna have a good time

peace of mind

champagne eggs benedict

IMG 8018
IMG 8009
IMG 8010

I sometimes eat in a area full of banks and these bank workers will come to eat in there break and they are tall as fuck and attractive and many stacys work there too.

Seems like its mogger central.

And yes I take into account that they wear these shoes that make you taller but they are still taller then average without them
Are waste workers full of moggers?

Where I'm from majority of bank workers are oldcels, balding boomers, fat beckies with glasses... Even the younger guys usually just look like average STEMcels

Maybe your country allows only upperclass people to operate in banks?
I thought you faped to shirtless pics of Obama??

people who work in airports are usually the true moggers