People think of me way differently when I'm not named "Lifeisgood72"

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I always knew Lifeisgood72 was a faggot name but I like using it often because people often recognize me across platforms.

But on this other forum I named myself some nerdy name similar to @x30001 and people take me so much more seriously. One person said I explained something better than her doctor.

@x30001's theories were bullshit and unhealthy, yet people think he's smart because of his name. If his name was @dickflairdrip or some shit like that nobody would take him seriously.

Can't handle this blackpill, truthfully.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, didntreadlol, Dogs and 5 others
Name halo is insane

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, cardiologist and Deleted member 1973
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Name halo is insane
I don't even think @x30001 was that smart. He just regurgitated studies.

I asked him once if he had actually ever gotten results in his skin with fasting, and he sent me a pic of his forehead and said "Yup, no more wrinkles thanks to fasting. But I also used copper peptides, argireline, pentapeptide, matryxl3000, ect..." Like, don't you understand how stupid you sound, dog?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, DidntRead, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I don't even think @x30001 was that smart. He just regurgitated studies.

I asked him once if he had actually ever gotten results in his skin with fasting, and he sent me a pic of his forehead and said "Yup, no more wrinkles thanks to fasting. But I also used copper peptides, argireline, pentapeptide, matryxl3000, ect. tho" Like, don't you understand how stupid you sound, dog?
I dont remember much about him other than the fact that he threatened to doxx u over a pic of his forehead

I shouldve just named myself “Fuck”
Yea ngl when I first read your name i knew it was for the funnies but i thought u were retarded ngl.

But Fuk gives more character than Fuck. The second name is generic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yea ngl when I first read your name i knew it was for the funnies but i thought u were retarded ngl.

But Fuk gives more character than Fuck. The second name is generic.
But then i could say “Fucks me” in every thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Keep crying for @dickflairdrip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, didntreadlol, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Its not just your username its your forum persona as well. Youre a racist asshole who doesnt respect most forum users.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 3583, Blackout.xl and 2 others
Its not just your username its your forum persona as well. Youre a racist asshole who doesnt respect most forum users.
“Your looks aren’t why you’re incel, it’s your toxic personality.”

@x30001's theories were bullshit and unhealthy
He recommended Niacin, and you can make a case that's not great long term. Same with Berberine, though he eventually realised that himself and told people not to use it.

But avoiding inflammation? Fasting? Eating mostly keto? HIIT and saunas? What about that is unhealthy?

My name and handsome squidward avatar and sig combos made me a prime poster who everyone thought was a funny fun guy

I don’t feel funny anymore

I am dark and evil

Like my avi

Fear and respect me

Bow down or be cursed.