People this people that

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
I don’t care about people, even myself

Like were some holy spirits or some shit, lol we’re just animals who create a bunch of shit that we don’t even need

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and DeadTrees
It was always brutal when people in my hs said "people from that class are sooo beautiful/cool/smart" etc. I always knew it wasn't about me. I never belonged there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
It was always brutal when people in my hs said "people from that class are sooo beautiful/cool/smart" etc. I always knew it wasn't about me. I never belonged there
Yeah hs was brutal to whoever they saw as the bottom and was nice to the popular kids and smart people, yknow the typical high school scenario.

It was never really about doing the work, studying long hours, or even following the rules, It was usually about gaining social status or getting connections with a bunch of people.

I’m sure going to school everyday for 18 - 20 years of your life had good intentions a few centuries ago, but now it seems like nothing more than a social competition. Everyone is always trying to mog you socially or befriend you if you’re high status, atleast in my area.

With the current Information Age we’re in, it’s only a matter of time before the school system gets evolved completely before being useless in another hundred years or so.

I chose my path because I saw the system for what it is (not to sound woke or anything) and as a result got ostracized for it, but it is what it is.

With the current Information Age we’re in, it’s only a matter of time before the school system gets evolved completely before being useless in another hundred years or so.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 45760
God cares about you benchoot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Yeah hs was brutal to whoever they saw as the bottom and was nice to the popular kids and smart people, yknow the typical high school scenario.

It was never really about doing the work, studying long hours, or even following the rules, It was usually about gaining social status or getting connections with a bunch of people.

I’m sure going to school everyday for 18 - 20 years of your life had good intentions a few centuries ago, but now it seems like nothing more than a social competition. Everyone is always trying to mog you socially or befriend you if you’re high status, atleast in my area.

I chose my path because I saw the system for what it is (not to sound woke or anything) and as a result got ostracized for it.
As Rehab said, life is one big highschool.

There truly is no point unless you mog most of the people around you. That crush you had with whom you never could be, those popular kids hugging her, all that fucking brutal stuff sticks with you forever, man.

I am not even asking for god knows what. I just want to love and to be loved. Fuck this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and Deleted member 21467
There truly is no point unless you mog most of the people around you. That crush you had with whom you never could be, those popular kids hugging her, all that fucking brutal stuff sticks with you forever, man.
Indeed it does take a toll on you, though I was lucky to get some sexual attention from women I never fucked anybody lol

I do relate when you say that about your crush hugging the popular kids because the same instance happened to me, girl I liked in middle school hugging the guy that bullied me and made a dude cry, end up dating, it was fucking brutal. Probably fucked her too since their relationship was so short.

lol that’s when I realized female attraction is primal and instinctual. If one girl was with them many more would be with them. It’s all genetic determination at the end of the day.

I am not even asking for god knows what. I just want to love and to be loved. Fuck this shit
if You’re in high school find someone fast, especially if your nt

If your subhuman then damn it’s wraps

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Lonenely sigma