People underestimate how rare a real Chadlite is

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
I'm objectively a mid-strong CL, 6'3 barefoot morning height and 188lb and I'm in a college mostly full of upper class tall whites. Out of the male population around my age on campus (say 10-15K), I can identify from memory maybe 10-15 that mogs me.

On any given night out at the bar/club, where I'll see hundreds if not a thousand guys out and about, only a couple or a few will mog me (face alone). Sometimes in an entire night out I won't see anyone who facemogs me. Most of the guys who mogs me are in my social circle anyways so I'm excluding them as we're often the tallest moggers in the room.

It's even rarer to see someone who mogs me not just face, but frame/physique + height. I see someone like this once every couple weeks and it's usually someone I've seen before.

I'd say being a true Chadlite with good frame and height puts you in the top 0.5 of guys at least (top 1 in 200).

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, Allornothing, RAMU KAKA and 10 others
Send me ur face in PMs.

Joel Mogs you:

I'm objectively a mid-strong CL, 6'3 barefoot morning height and 188lb and I'm in a college mostly full of upper class tall whites. Out of the male population around my age on campus (say 10-15K), I can identify from memory maybe 10-15 that mogs me.

On any given night out at the bar/club, where I'll see hundreds if not a thousand guys out and about, only a couple or a few will mog me (face alone). Sometimes in an entire night out I won't see anyone who facemogs me. Most of the guys who mogs me are in my social circle anyways so I'm excluding them as we're often the tallest moggers in the room.

It's even rarer to see someone who mogs me not just face, but frame/physique + height. I see someone like this once every couple weeks and it's usually someone I've seen before.

I'd say being a true Chadlite with good frame and height puts you in the top 0.5 of guys at least (top 1 in 200).
Cool bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

Am I a chadlite

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kyrre, DR. NICKGA, Brootal and 3 others
Send me ur face in PMs.
Me too, write your name on a piece of paper too. If I’m wrong, I’ll apologise to the entire forum on your behalf!

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Deleted member 28896

idk but i see chadlite sometimes

You pulling your eyebrows was the funniest shit ever.
That was in 2022 aswell I've been going crazy about my eyelids for a while but December finally getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
That was in 2022 aswell I've been going crazy about my eyelids for a while but December finally getting surgery
It will barely make a difference, but whatever makes you happy man <3

It will barely make a difference, but whatever makes you happy man <3
Na you're right wont make a difference at all

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231129-172723_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20231129-172723_Snapchat.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
i honestly want to believe that most people here are trolling because seeing a Chadlite is giga rare irl imagine on top of that being 6"3 or more

• +1
yeah i usually get rated ~weak chadlite here and my brother says i’m the most handsome guy he’s seen irl + he lives in and goes uni in ldn. Super rare.

chadlite example

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
yeah i usually get rated ~weak chadlite here and my brother says i’m the most handsome guy he’s seen irl + he lives in and goes uni in ldn. Super rare.
one foid said im the best looking guy shes ever seen at my college but she could be exaggerating/i could be exactly her type

I feel the exact same but in Bolivia so jfl

Ok buddy you are NOT chadlite
look at my other threads retard im undisputably chadlite facially before even getting into height and frame

Chadlite in the slums of Manila maybe

• +1
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing
Chadlite in the slums of Manila maybe

one foid said im the best looking guy shes ever seen at my college but she could be exaggerating/i could be exactly her type
yeah i find it hard to believe foids sometimes bc it gets ridiculous and it’s probs just appeal bc women seem to find me way more attractive than men

This u?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, RAMU KAKA, PedroFavelinha and 1 other person
as i said once 1 in 200 is an off number it would been much higher than that tbh

this nigga insnae he keep changing his height race and face every post

You definitely have a Changlite personality since I’ve never seen someone so delusional and desperate for validation that they still keep larping as good looking even after being exposed so many times. Mirin’ confidence. Everyone has seen part of your actual face and you are mtn at best. Don’t forget this.

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover