People were mean and laugh at me so I start jack off in front of kids

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I don't know how to deal with these things. I have no one to turn to. Even if most people are kind it takes just one bad apple to make me upset. This happened days ago btw. People are such mean bullies. I do other things too, but I can't talk about it because they're not legal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Actually it takes at least 2. They're always such cowards who do everything in group or in pair. God I hate humans.

Villain origin story

Worst joker yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, try2beme and Deleted member 22124
The only good thing about it is that I've learned not to seem triggered. The guy was noticeably annoyed that I just kept smiling and looking down at my phone, but then I still feel bad because I have to go and take it out on innocent people.

What do I do? I can't afford a psychologist and I have nothing positive in my life to make up for it. Should I continue like this? Suicide is out of the question due to my pride and frankly I don't think I even have the belly for it.

Yesterday I hurt a guys finger at the supermarket by accident and I didn't even apologize.

I'm a legit danger to society even though I look all innocent and cute.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
The only good thing about it is that I've learned not to seem triggered. The guy was noticeably annoyed that I just kept smiling and looking down at my phone, but then I still feel bad because I have to go and take it out on innocent people.

What do I do? I can't afford a psychologist and I have nothing positive in my life to make up for it. Should I continue like this? Suicide is out of the question due to my pride and frankly I don't think I even have the belly for it.

Yesterday I hurt a guys finger at the supermarket by accident and I didn't even apologize.

I'm a legit danger to society even though I look all innocent and cute.
20230722 222553

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124