People who act edgy online are cringe

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Muh look at me i am so blackpilled and emotionless psycho give me attention.

These are the same people who wouldn't be able to hurt an ant irl.

They are shielded and never had to face any real problems or they would shit their pants

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 1140, Zeta ascended and 9 others
calling people edgy = low IQ normie NPC cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Chadelite, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Madhate
thanks for noticing my posts man, but leave a reaction too next time

Damn for real

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, Zeta ascended, Madhate and 2 others
i unironically tortured animals as kid. well not animals but ants and fuckton of bugs. used big kids to bully others in my favor

• JFL
What was the reason for torture?
i dont know. i kinda mistreated cats as kid too but psl made me love and admire them now. like throwing them up and shit. no idea man i was always fucked up and my home life wasnt perfect too... once some dude got injured hard and told my mom it was such shame i missed chance to see it. told my dad and got kicked from home for few hours too. jfl

• +1
i dont know. i kinda mistreated cats as kid too but psl made me love and admire them now. like throwing them up and shit. no idea man i was always fucked up and my home life wasnt perfect too...
Have you ever hunted animals?

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Chadelite, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
i dont know. i kinda mistreated cats as kid too but psl made me love and admire them now. like throwing them up and shit. no idea man i was always fucked up and my home life wasnt perfect too... once some dude got injured hard and told my mom it was such shame i missed chance to see it. told my dad and got kicked from home for few hours too. jfl

Me too

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
[IMG alt="lookismfugee"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/2/2446.jpg?1580600638[/IMG]
lookismfugee
i cope thefore i exist

1 minute ago
AbandonShip said:
i dont know. i kinda mistreated cats as kid too but psl made me love and admire them now. like throwing them up and shit. no idea man i was always fucked up and my home life wasnt perfect too...

+1 Reply

• JFL
.ME
thank god psl exists. i told my friend about this bullshit too and he was weirded out/told me doesnt trust me that much anymore. i thought everyone did it no joke and probably does when no one is watching

• JFL
Imo kids who kill bugs for fun are generally dumber than average .

No offence

• JFL
Imo kids who kill bugs for fun are generally dumber than average .

No offence
somehow whole school thought i was next einstein or something when i was little.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and AbandonShip
.ME

I mean, the difference between me and you is... I still do...
with humans

they probably would kill an ant irl though, because they're edgy

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
its indeed over sons.

they probably would kill an ant irl though, because they're edgy
Honestly i dont see the point in torturing an animal. Like what will you gain out of this?

Hunting is fine tho

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Honestly i dont see the point in torturing an animal. Like what will you gain out of this?

Hunting is fine tho
i got in fight for killing ants in front of other kids tbh. no idea if they were virtue signalling on each other or legit worried. no idea how old i was 6?5?
tbh i havent killed anything in years hunting birds for cats is hunting. probably i was angsty and fucked up

• +1
i got in fight for killing ants in front of other kids tbh. no idea if they were virtue signalling on each other or legit worried
I wouldnt be worried if a kid is killing ants.

It should be concerning for the parents tho.

Might sugggest a mental or intellectual disability

I wouldnt be worried if a kid is killing ants.

It should be concerning for the parents tho.

Might sugggest a mental or intellectual disability
seems legit since i post on psl

• JFL
  • So Sad

They are shielded and never had to face any real problems or they would shit their pants
Same with people who talk shit about a celeb after they passed.
Trucel dogs ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
Same with people who talk shit about a celeb after they passed.
agree about talking shit but why would anyone care is beyond me. like happy or sad about it

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
i got in fight for killing ants in front of other kids tbh. no idea if they were virtue signalling on each other or legit worried. no idea how old i was 6?5?
tbh i havent killed anything in years hunting birds for cats is hunting. probably i was angsty and fucked up

Better than killing ants and other bugs was hunting spiders/crickets and putting them in this

Images 13

:feelstrash::f:
beyond over

Not really, I have some friends who did the same thing, everyone stopped but some have snakes now and two of them are biologists.

(but among them only me and one person mistreated cats and other animals, he is in jail now :eek:
It's a joke, but he is strange like me so...)

Somewhat disagree, i often use "edgyness" to gain traction in convosation. I.e saying something slighly imflamatory to start a convosation about an important topic. E.g. saying "foids are fucking useless beings" to latter make the point that they dont offer much to a relationship.

im gonna kill you op

• Woah
Reactions: Dog face
It’s over

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

you just got giga played. literally in the first line of your thread you present how people say edgy shit online to get attention and next you give attention to someone typing edgy shit.

remember when we used to say muh looksmax iq > average normie iq jfl 3/4 of the user base seem to lack a frontal lobe

this site turns shittier by the day