People who are able to make Money Just genetically feel less pain while trying to make Money. They are Not any smarter.

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 32410, Marsik and 8 others
most retarded statement i've heard in a while tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Lethbridge
is there any way to change genes?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LooksThinker, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Yeah, but they have to be high IQ to some degree. But no amount of IQ will make you money without the pain tolerance.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 32410, Marsik and 4 others
Ur Like 16yo, ofc U won't Understand
just doesn't make sense. "genetically feel less pain while trying to make Money" so bob down the road will feel it in his chromosomes when he makes $7 per hr and another dude makes triple?

just doesn't make sense. "genetically feel less pain while trying to make Money" so bob down the road will feel it in his chromosomes when he makes $7 per hr and another dude makes triple?
People Like Elon Musk are genetic Anomalien, mutations, workaholics.

They enjoy working! It gives them dopamine to Work!

Thats the ultimate Difference between me and then.

I am wired differently. I dont enjoy workcelling, i only enjoy crime.

So crime is the only way for me!

he's basically saying most people dont have the discipline to put in the work required to make a lot of money (studying a lot or starting a business)

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, _MVP_ and Dele Alli Regen
you are the wisest person on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, _MVP_, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
holy shit you maybe right right. I don't know how true this is because some people could just be lazy due to environment

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 32486
holy shit you maybe right right. I don't know how true this is because some people could just be lazy due to environment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
ffs lol. reading that just made me discredit this whole theory lol since he made both threads. i'm now firmly under the assumption that no one naturally likes working but it can be enjoyable if you've got a good control of ur mind.

mvp posts are always such cagefuel

i send them to my irl friend sometimes he finds them funny asf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Marsik, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
ffs lol. reading that just made me discredit this whole theory lol since he made both threads. i'm now firmly under the assumption that no one naturally likes working but it can be enjoyable if you've got a good control of ur mind.
mvp is a schizo but hes right about the working, some ppl are just genetically better at doing stuff they dont like doing or they somehow enjoy working

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
mvp posts are always such cagefuel

i send them to my irl friend sometimes he finds them funny asf
There's nothing wrong with that list. His typing style is idiosyncratic, but the wisdom, knowledge, and IQ are very real.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
mvp is a schizo but hes right about the working, some ppl are just genetically better at doing stuff they dont like doing or they somehow enjoy working
my brother hated homework and with enough visible disappointment from my parents he did a whole 180. I did the reverse.

my brother hated homework and with enough visible disappointment from my parents he did a whole 180. I did the reverse.
yeah obviously you can get better but theres a limit for some people

i tried working on something with my irl friend and he had such a shit work ethic it was insane, cant help those who dont want to be helped.

yeah obviously you can get better but theres a limit for some people

i tried working on something with my irl friend and he had such a shit work ethic it was insane, cant help those who dont want to be helped.
i agree but i think it's silly to blame mental state on genetics lmao. just take a look at most immigrant families. their parents wageslave and their children can't be asked to clock into work or do a single assignment

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
i agree but i think it's silly to blame mental state on genetics lmao. just take a look at most immigrant families. their parents wageslave and their children can't be asked to clock into work or do a single assignment
its both environment and genetics

if everybody was able to consistantly work hard without procrastination they would

its both environment and genetics

if everybody was able to consistantly work hard without procrastination they would
think it's just environment tbh. when i lived in my mom's country for 5 years i had good work ethic but as soon as i came to the states, bought a phone, discovered social media and other shit it was over.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 29167
You need to mentally stable, social, and somewhat smart. It's really not that hard if you make it your goal to make money.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You need to mentally stable, social, and somewhat smart. It's really not that hard if you make it your goal to make money.
I disagree. Its extremely hard If U dont have lucky genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
I disagree. Its extremely hard If U dont have lucky genetics.
People try to motivation bluepill but it was all determined at birth...

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
My nigga coming up with every excuse to just not get a job

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back