Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Danish_Retard, _MVP_ and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin, Lynxress and ascension
Tf is neeting

If I got bored i probably would

checkmate

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Yes, I'd be putting that billion to work.

Once u have a billion cash u can put it to work and double it every 3 or 4 years, plus you're mainly working for your status and influence and power and leveling that up to truly elite status

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and Pikabro
Even if I had just like half a million I'd stop working jfl. I'd just invest this money or use it to become a landlord, and if that aint enough in mine I'm moving to another country I guess

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, ManletBlackcel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
no idea what i would do as millionair honestly

probably stay jobless first and see how it goes

but its boring as fuck if u stay at home rn as a wageslave

probably travel the world a bit and then get a small job

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
most billionaires got their money by being productive anyway. that's why many don't retire because they are so focused on getting more money. that's why there is no such thing as a billionaire neet.

so I probably would still be doing something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, aleksander, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
most billionaires got their money by being productive anyway. that's why many don't retire because they are so focused on getting more money. that's why there is no such thing as a billionaire neet.

Gavin Free Lol GIF by Rooster Teeth

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Danish_Retard
im being serious. even the kids of wealthy parents I know aren't complete neets.

I come from a somewhat wealthy family with my mom making 500k a year and I see her still working 60+ hours a week despite having more than enough money to retire. even my family members that are wealthier than her work that hard or even harder.

:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

im being serious. even the kids of wealthy parents I know aren't complete neets.

I come from a somewhat wealthy family with my mom making 500k a year and I see her still working 60+ hours a week despite having more than enough money to retire. even my family members that are wealthier than her work that hard or even harder.
Mentally ill addicts

plus it's not bluepilled all the people I know that come from families that make 1 million dollars a year or more have money obsessed parents that work crazy hours for that money.

I would use the power and influence my billions would afford me to change the world, promote my agendas and leave a legacy, which involves work, traveling, meeting with other powerful people, competing with them etc., so I guess so. Not to mention the great complexities involved in managing my family, ensuring my sons can take over when I'm gone and all that.

Last edited:
Mentally ill addicts
well you have to have some degree of mental illness to want to be that wealthy. again coming from a personal point of from a moderately wealthy family my mom works crazy hours and my dad before he passed made way more than her and he was never home because he was always at work. even at 58 my mom is still going to work at 5am and doesn't return till 5 or 6 in there afternoon.

• +1

Most billionares are privatiers (less looked down upon term for rich neet) that just inherited money

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, WeiWei and dimorphism
Most billionares are privatiers that just inherited money
they inherited money but they did something with that money to grow it even further. most of the people I know that come from families that make a million dollars or more are still doing something productive or practicing some skill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and WeiWei
they inherited money but they did something with that money to grow it even further. most of the people I know that come from families that make a million dollars or more are still doing something productive or practicing some skill.
You're so stupid it hurts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Manletmachine and Deleted member 14693
You're so stupid it hurts
nothing of value was added to the conversation

can you explain why? because I know several people that come form very wealthy families and they don't just sit on there ass all day doing nothing.

• +1
most of the people I know that come from families that make a million dollars or more are still doing something productive or practicing some skill.
They are doing jobs that everyone could easily do, they just do them cause of nepotism.

If you were a billionaire would you still get a job
There’s a difference between NEETing after being already set for life and NEETing while only collecting small govnernemt benefits. Latter shows your not striving for greatness whereas in the former scenario you have already reached greatness

• +1
They are doing jobs that everyone could easily do, they just do them cause of nepotism.
most that I know are either working in some researcher field. I do know a guy that comes from a family that is worth 350 million+ and he is studying so he can inherit the company.

There’s a difference between NEETing after being already set for life and NEETing while only collecting small govnernemt benefits. Latter shows your not striving for greatness whereas in the former scenario you have already reached greatness
You can't achieve "greatness" as a wageslave

most that I know are either working in some researcher field. I do know a guy that comes from a family that is worth 350 million+ and he is studying so he can inherit the company.
Ok why would I care about your anecdotal stories when you probably work in the said researcher field.

You can't achieve "greatness" as a wageslave
By NEETing do you mean just sitting on your ass doing nothing but wasting ur time or does it include trying to start businesses while your not in education or employment of it includes that then obviously I’m not against Neeting while doing that

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Ok why would I care about your anecdotal stories when you probably work in the said researcher field.
ok but why would I care about what you claim either since I probably am around the wealthy way more than you just by proximity through my family and where I live. I doubt you personally know anybody that comes from a household that makes at least 5 million+ a year.

ok but why would I care about what you claim either since I probably am around the wealthy way more than you just by proximity through my family and where I live. I doubt you personally know anybody that comes from a household that makes at least 5 million+ a year.
There are 800k people in Germany that don't work and live of their wealth.

I don't need to know these people.

Your experience is irrelevent.

By NEETing do you mean just sitting on your ass doing nothing but wasting ur time or does it include trying to start businesses while your not in education or employment of it includes that then obviously I’m not against Neeting while doing that
most of the neets here just want to sit on their ass and do nothing. not even build a useful skill.

and then they expect everything they want to just fall right into their hands.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
What benefit does starting a business have?

not even build a useful skill
Skills are irrelevent. What is a "useful" skill that will actually improve your life.

Only I could think of is hunting, fishing, foraging.
and then they expect everything they want to just fall right into their hands.
Like it does for the upper class. But yeah you shouldn't expect it but you should point out the unfairness.

• JFL
I'll just gamble it all

There are 800k people in Germany that don't work and live of their wealth.

I don't need to know these people.

Your experience is irrelevent.
so you are admitting don't even know people that have or come from wealth.

also are you talking about living off the wealth they built or they inherited. it's one thing to live off the money you built but it's another thing to inherit it. also cite source.

What benefit does starting a business have?
Making a lot of money, as a NEET you will never be rich relying on government money alone

Making a lot of money, as a NEET you will never be rich relying on government money alone
Okay so you are a slave for money, got it.

Also your business won't generate alot of money.

Sorry to break it to you.

• JFL
Skills are irrelevent. What is a "useful" skill that will actually improve your life.

Only I could think of is hunting, fishing, foraging.

Like it does for the upper class. But yeah you shouldn't expect it but you should point out the unfairness.
just doing things that interest you tbh. I taught myself how to cook and it has been a game changer just in the merit that I go out to eat way less often and am able to cook delicious home cooked meals that are wya healthier. my family and friends also love when I cook for them. or learning another language, working on your physical capabilities, or learning finance. all of these can help improve your quality of life.

just doing things that interest you tbh. I taught myself how to cook and it has been a game changer just in the merit that I go out to eat way less often and am able to cook delicious home cooked meals that are wya healthier. my family and friends also love when I cook for them. or learning another language, working on your physical capabilities, or learning finance. all of these can help improve your quality of life.
All of those are things a NEET can easily do and probably will do.

then what the fuck are you doing on an incel forum if your family makes that much money?

then what the fuck are you doing on an incel forum if your family makes that much money?
discovered this place looking for a solution to dark under eyes. explored the forum for a month and. found it funny and eventually joined. I use it mostly to vent and shitpost.

there was I guy I talked to his family made even more money than me. he was also a solid changlite and we talked for months. there also used to be a trust fund baby here back when I joined.

Theres no such thing as a billionaire neet cuz they got their money in a shady way and are always in many legal issues so they need a big team of lawyers, an accountant for their money etc etc which means they always need to move. But that aside they don't do shit to directly make money its always 99% automated bc not worth their time

But there is DEFO millionaire neets

The notch guy is basically a NEET right