what if im not interested

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa, User28823 and DalitBoss
aw hell nah, bud used ubuntu for a week and thinks he's all that 💀

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, Azonin, virgin and 7 others
i use debian :sneaky:want to suck each others cock because were different in a weird unnecessary way than others

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
no linux for your maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, virgin, Viacheslav and 5 others
aw hell nah, bud used ubuntu for a week and thinks he's all that 💀
i use debian :sneaky:want to suck each others cock because were different in a weird unnecessary way than others
Desk

no because you are not weird enough for me ^

Attachments

• desk.png
    desk.png
    159.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
also guys i use arch and gentoo btw

• +1
Reactions: Rea
View attachment 3049437
no because you are not weird enough for me ^
yeah im sure all the ladies want to be fingered by you because you use gentoo and an ancient looking wm were literally on .org right now could not be more ironic
:lul::lul: if you willingly want to make navigation inconvenient at least make it look nice.. i would recommend i3 as a wm because i had a smooth experience with it when i cared about "rice" and how my desktop looks

yeah im sure all the ladies want to be fingered by you because you use gentoo and an ancient looking wm were literally on .org right now could not be more ironic
:lul::lul: if you willingly want to make navigation inconvenient at least make it look nice.. i would recommend i3 as a wm because i had a smooth experience with it when i cared about "rice" and how my desktop looks
i dont care about my rice and this is my own wm that i developed myself you stupid moron who assumes everything out of his ass. Its a tiling window manager similar to bspwm that i wrote in C so put that normie i3 bullshit in your asshole you poser.

i dont care about my rice and this is my own wm that i developed myself you stupid moron who assumes everything out of his ass. Its a tiling window manager similar to bspwm that i wrote in C so put that normie i3 bullshit in your asshole you poser.
keep making redundant shit projects for yourself then im sure its great copium for loneliness without the usage of drugs just dont fuck my and other lovely individuals brain by larping to this degree why do you have this retarded ape need to share everything you do with people its such a shit trait im sure its over for you if you dont make a few changes around your mindset JFLL

keep making redundant shit projects for yourself then im sure its great copium for loneliness without the usage of drugs just dont fuck my and other lovely individuals brain by larping to this degree why do you have this retarded ape need to share everything you do with people its such a shit trait im sure its over for you if you dont make a few changes around your mindset JFLL
i made this when i was 14 😭😭😭
i wish you the best because the one who is full of hatred and spends his time yapping in threads so you will feel better about your miserable self... IS YOU

yes bhai, clients aswell
Damn. Can you make a mod for me in which Steve can grow a massive cock through repetitive jelqing and then once it's big enough use it as a weapon(like a baseball bat & a shotgun)?

Damn. Can you make a mod for me in which Steve can grow a massive cock through repetitive jelqing and then once it's big enough use it as a weapon(like a baseball bat & a shotgun)?
??? :lul: