@ifyouwannabemylover fin gang bless up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, SecularIslamist, DalitBoss and 1 other person
Thank god I don't have hair loss yet

• +1
Reactions: Forsberg377
Accutane is dangerous too! So is Minoxidil. I've heard castor oil is not trustable. And I wouldn't recommend Furosemide.

• +1
Reactions: descension
Accutane is dangerous too! So is Minoxidil. I've heard castor oil is not trustable. And I wouldn't recommend Furosemide.
yes bro i got heart attack from accutane:feelshah: dont use it bro, have red tomato face girls dig red is color of blood , dignity bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
I don't need fin, but I used accutane back when I was 15. Had zero issues whatsoever.
Even if it's like 5% of guys who might get sides from fin(it's probably even lower), it's still worth it. The odds are overwhelmingly in your favor.
The alternative is to go bald and look significantly less attractive and have to settle for meh looking or straight up ugly chicks.
Unless of course you have the ideal facial features, facial proportions, skull shape and skin tone to pull the bald look and look just as good, but let's be honest the chances of being that guy are slim to none.

• +1
Reactions: Forsberg377
Thank god I don't have hair loss yet
Even if you haven't yet it's totally worth it. The quality of your hair lasts longer.

I'm gonna put my son on fin from the day he's born.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and Forsberg377