People who arent photogenic look better irl.

belnar93

belnar93

Equinox
Im a great example i look like a potato in selfies but irl i get praise DAILY from men and women alike.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, je3oe, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
I look shit in both

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 5539, Pravum and 2 others
Lol. So because you experience like this you think everyone is like that?

Im a great example i look like a potato in selfies but irl i get praise DAILY from men and women alike.

I don't necessarily think this is a strict rule. I just think those who aren't chads have to work around it with lighting and angles.

I've seen your photos and even in those you look Chad-lite.

Being photogenic is underrated as lens distortion goes over most people's heads, particularly on this forum.

Pictures are in 2D and reality is in 3D.

Photographs for normies are gonna make them either look better or worse than IRL depending on where the camera lens is super-imposing on from the angle at which it is coming at.

You're chad-lite and still look good in photos, but you probably look Chad IRL. I dunno.

A29E2CF2 09F5 49A3 AD7E 0ABC0E43330F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
You are such a bragging faggot tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
Lol. So because you experience like this you think everyone is like that?
Most people who look decent obviously but look semi deformed in photos yes i do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Nop just stating facts.
The state of being photogenic may or may not necessarily be related to one's physical attractiveness in real life. Models are usually described as photogenic. The bone structure of their faces may represent something that is not generally pretty or may be even unattractive or frail looking, but when photographed, their features can turn into something that is physically attractive.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and thecaste
How would he be coping, have you seen his pictures?
Bro it sounds like a cope to me. Lense distortion is sorta real but not that real. I’m ugly in both

Bro it sounds like a cope to me. Lense distortion is sorta real but not that real. I’m ugly in both

Yeah so you're going with own-experience bias. Thinking the world revolves around you when it doesn't.

• WTF
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Nop just stating facts.
The state of being photogenic may or may not necessarily be related to one's physical attractiveness in real life. Models are usually described as photogenic. The bone structure of their faces may represent something that is not generally pretty or may be even unattractive or frail looking, but when photographed, their features can turn into something that is physically attractive.
Agree

Muh bones

Models obviously need bones for their photoshoots but irl bones are not that important

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
I don't necessarily think this is a strict rule. I just think those who aren't chads have to work around it with lighting and angles.

I've seen your photos and even in those you look Chad-lite.

Being photogenic is underrated as lens distortion goes over most people's heads, particularly on this forum.

Pictures are in 2D and reality is in 3D.

Photographs for normies are gonna make them either look better or worse than IRL depending on where the camera lens is super-imposing on from the angle at which it is coming at.

You're chad-lite and still look good in photos, but you probably look Chad IRL. I dunno.
true

Idk tbh but generally people look better irl then photos

Idk tbh but generally people look better irl then photos
Ofc they do except frauding IG women who have filters+heavy makeup+lighting+angles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Agreed he has a good side profile yes but his face from the front is just a little over average tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
MY pictures are so horrid that I'm surprised I've ever had compliments or any positive attention in real life. But I chalk it up to people being nice and since I keep to myself/ am quiet most of the time I never test whether im ugly like in pics or not.