people who complain the most about the quality of the forum are the least equipped to improve it

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Zephir
biggest reason forum is le "boring" now is because of decline in provocative eccentric and / or braggadocious powerposters who are entertaining and not the influx of zoomers and it's this fun atmosphere which brings high quality informative posters who arent boring normies to the site. it's dififcult to say why there arent many funny powerposters atm but the only way i can imagine alleviating this is making it so people can have multiple accounts but this is speculative and could potentialyl be bad

biggest forum complainers ive seen are boring dry abrasive aspies who hate to be contradiccted in their threads and their input is not good outside of lookksmaxxing subforum. i guarantee off topic would die overnight or be inundated with redditors if mods tried making ppl post more seriously which is exactly what happened to misc on bodybuilding though i havent used it after they hid it on the site several years ago. there needs to be race baiters, sfcels, dnrd posters, narcies, shitposters, neets, deranged incels, trolls, larpers, whoever. if you subtract these then you have reddit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
biggest reason forum is le "boring" now is because of decline in provocative eccentric and / or braggadocious powerposters who are entertaining and not the influx of zoomers and it's this fun atmosphere which brings high quality informative posters who arent boring normies to the site. it's dififcult to say why there arent many funny powerposters atm but the only way i can imagine alleviating this is making it so people can have multiple accounts but this is speculative and could potentialyl be bad

biggest forum complainers ive seen are boring dry abrasive aspies who hate to be contradiccted in their threads and their input is not good outside of lookksmaxxing subforum. i guarantee off topic would die overnight or be inundated with redditors if mods tried making ppl post more seriously which is exactly what happened to misc on bodybuilding though i havent used it after they hid it on the site several years ago. there needs to be race baiters, sfcels, religious zealots, dnrd posters, narcies, shitposters, neets, deranged incels, if you subtract these then you have reddit
Over for eccentric aspies like me

• So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad

biggest forum complainers ive seen are boring dry abrasive aspies who hate to be contradiccted in their threads and their input is not good outside of lookksmaxxing subforum. i guarantee off topic would die overnight or be inundated with redditors if mods tried making ppl post more seriously which is exactly what happened to misc on bodybuilding though i havent used it after they hid it on the site several years ago. there needs to be race baiters, sfcels, religious zealots, dnrd posters, narcies, shitposters, neets, deranged incels, if you subtract these then you have reddit
IMG 4853

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, 8uAte and ChiraqJihad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back