PEOPLE WHO DID RAD-140 GTFIH

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
did you experience fucking hairloss on it? fuck im gonna stop using it the second i notice hair falling

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I didnt use it but, RAD140 is one of the strongest SARMs if im not mistaken. So yes hairloss is just like on any other AAS a possible side effect

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Lev Peshkov and Ocelot
Used it. Didn’t notice hair loss but I also wasn’t looking so maybe

I didnt use it but, RAD140 is one of the strongest SARMs if im not mistaken. So yes hairloss is just like on any other AAS a possible side effect
Isn't the whole point of SARMS that they are not androgenic? I don't know much about them at all but I thought the side effects were minimal compared to steroids.

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 6873
Isn't the whole point of SARMS that they are not androgenic? I don't know much about them at all but I thought the side effects were minimal compared to steroids.
While they are ofcourse Less compared to steroids, Hairloss etc are still possible.
There are a load of RAD140 experiences posted on Reddit with a lot of them saying hair shedding or loss, thankfully for some it grows back afterwards. It seems as if certain SARMs cause more sides like that and others less.

From what i've read Ostarine and Ligandrol have the least sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Ocelot
Get bloodwork done prior and 1 week after cycle ends
Have a pct ready in case you will need it

Some get permanent hairloss from rad 140 others just shed during cycle

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
While they are ofcourse Less compared to steroids, Hairloss etc are still possible.
There are a load of RAD140 experiences posted on Reddit with a lot of them saying hair shedding or loss, thankfully for some it grows back afterwards. It seems as if certain SARMs cause more sides like that and others less.

From what i've read Ostarine and Ligandrol have the least sides
Are there are reasons to use steroids over SARMS? From this it seems like SARMS are just better all around for a decent-looking physique with least sides.

Jfl imagine worrying

What's its androgenic ratio

If its barely androgenic then no
U won't see hairless

I'm worry g about tren suppression now Jfl so let me figure this out and brb

Are there are reasons to use steroids over SARMS? From this it seems like SARMS are just better all around for a decent-looking physique with least sides.
Well my only experience so far is with GW (not a sarm since it doesnt touch hormones)
The reason people prefer A regular steroid cycle with testosterone is because you'll end up surpressing yourself but due to the Test injections your body still gets T.

A lot of SARMs are new and we dont know what the effects are in the long run. I'd say SARMs are better if you wanna dabble your toes into the world of PEDs and see how it is for you

• Love it
Reactions: Ocelot
Jfl imagine worrying

What's its androgenic ratio

If its barely androgenic then no
U won't see hairless

I'm worry g about tren suppression now Jfl so let me figure this out and brb
It's 90:1 and a lot of people still experience hairloss/shedding on it mate.

• +1
Well my only experience so far is with GW (not a sarm since it doesnt touch hormones)
The reason people prefer A regular steroid cycle with testosterone is because you'll end up surpressing yourself but due to the Test injections your body still gets T.

A lot of SARMs are new and we dont know what the effects are in the long run. I'd say SARMs are better if you wanna dabble your toes into the world of PEDs and see how it is for you
thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
It's 90:1 and a lot of people still experience hairloss/shedding on it mate.
OK in that case it's similar to testosterone

(assuming that 90 is androgen not 1)

Now in this case if your prone to Mpb keep away

If nto shedding is likely but it grows right back

@karbo

• +1

@karbo
Yes RAD140 (Testolone) Is very similar to testosterone, if im not mistaken some people try too see if it can be used as an alternative for TRT

• +1
did you experience fucking hairloss on it? fuck im gonna stop using it the second i notice hair falling
The hairloss is caused by telegium afluevia or some shit like that its temporary when the bodys hormones are out of wack nothing to do woth androgenicity

btw you are17 just do test its cheaper and gives better results u might get lucky and develop somedimorphic traits

• +1
The hairloss is caused by telegium afluevia or some shit like that its temporary when the bodys hormones are out of wack nothing to do woth androgenicity

btw you are17 just do test its cheaper and gives better results u might get lucky and develop somedimorphic traits
Test injections developing dimorphic traits will only work if given younger and for a very long period of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Test injections developing dimorphic traits will only work if given younger and for a very long period of time.
Did a 3 month cycle and my mandible grew as a 20 yr old the face doesnt have plates per se i am hoping to develop hooding my next cycle woth bonesmashing

• +1
Did a 3 month cycle and my mandible grew as a 20 yr old the face doesnt have plates per se i am hoping to develop hooding my next cycle woth bonesmashing
That could be either natural or on roids.
It differs from person to person i know 2 relatives who've used AAS in the past at 19-21 age and there faces barely changed.

But either way glad for you man!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Rad is nothing like testosterone as theres 0 conversion to estrogen

Rad 140 will make your test plummit as they compete for the same receptors

And don't be a dumbass who thinks estrogen is bad for men
It's only bad if it's high compared to test
Many report feeling like shit during the end weeks of rad due to low T and there for low E

You can't use rad 140 and treat it the same way as test

Rad 140 couldn't be used as trt unless you got some kinda estrogen
Estrogen is important in fat loss, muscle building etc.

• +1

@karbo
And tren is like 900:100 truly over jfl

• JFL
And tren is like 900:100 truly over jfl
500:500

Still... Brutal shit

Nothing compared to halo which I will do first as isn't 19-nots with 850 androgen :feelsohh: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: bossman