people who don't change in the way they look

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
The majority of people I know still look the same as they did 7, 8 or even 9-10 years ago when I went to school with them, especially females. When I check peoples' fb profile pages, many of them still look the same. If they were fat 7 years ago, they're still fat today. If they were attractive back then, they still are today (slight decrease in looks occasionally). Some have gained weight and got fat(ter). Dudes may have grown some stubble or got a new haircut but that's about it. Puberty and early adolescence didn't seem to completely change the way they look as in these "ugly duckling to attractive" stories you all have probably read or heard of. Most of them look completely the same as they did years ago. It's rare to see someone drastically improving the way they look, in most cases it's the opposite. Most don't even bother with losing fat, for whatever reason.

This is probably another factor for why nobody doesn't want to have to do anything with me anymore and why I "lost all my friends". Because I have looked so many different ways that people couldn't put me in any category. I was skinny, fat, skinny fat, muscular, glasses, no glasses, 120 lbs, 240+ lbs, all kinds of haircuts etc. I have been in constant physical (and mental) change my whole life. It seems to irritate people and repel them (sounds like a major cope, ik). I find people who don't change at all boring, for me change in general is essential. But maybe I'm just insane.

Anyone else notices the same? People you haven't seen for many years still looking the same? Why are people so afraid of change and judge you for changing (no matter if positively or negatively)?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Vitruvian, IWantToMax and 5 others
you're just aspie

Having friends literally comes from being NT. You can be as subhuman as possible, but if you're NT, you'll at least have some male friends to cope with.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and turkproducer
Normies don't commit to any actual change that's why. On the other hand insecure autists or blackpilled people like me are constantly changing things about themselves

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, IWantToMax and Bewusst
i can 100% relate to this thread

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, IWantToMax and Bewusst
Having friends literally comes from being NT. You can be as subhuman as possible, but if you're NT, you'll at least have some male friends to cope with.
What does this have to do with my op?

Normies don't commit to any actual change that's why. On the other hand insecure autists or blackpilled people like me are constantly changing things about themselves
It seems like most normies are fairly content with themselves. Reflecting back on my life, I might actually need psychological help.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 2486
It seems like most normies are fairly content with themselves. Reflecting back on my life, I might actually need psychological help.
I have zero contentment with myself. I'm never satisfied and I think this is a disease of sorts lol
She is ugly
You are autistic

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Bewusst and Titbot
its just coping though your face looked the same every time you changed your look unless you got bimax or lost 100s of pounds

people dont really notice 10-20 pounds here and there an a new style they notice eye area and recessed maxilla

I was chad at 14

its just coping though your face looked the same every time you changed your look unless you got bimax or lost 100s of pounds

people dont really notice 10-20 pounds here and there an a new style they notice eye area and recessed maxilla
I was both 120 and 240+ lbs. My eyes were very puffy and my eyebrows like 2 cm higher in the past.

you want pm pics?
no im just telling you your face barely changed, it can look deceiving in photos but one glimpse irl and everyone knows its you

no im just telling you your face barely changed, it can look deceiving in photos but one glimpse irl and everyone knows its you
Ofc people will still be able to recocgnize. But most people I know didn't change at all, even if they've been fat.

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis
Ofc people will still be able to recocgnize. But most people I know didn't change at all, even if they've been fat.
yea thats true i just thought i heard to old cope again that somehow some mk and d3 weight loss and a new haircut gave the maxilla confidence to be more forward

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
you want pm pics?

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis
The majority of people I know still look the same as they did 7, 8 or even 9-10 years ago when I went to school with them, especially females. When I check peoples' fb profile pages, many of them still look the same. If they were fat 7 years ago, they're still fat today. If they were attractive back then, they still are today (slight decrease in looks occasionally). Some have gained weight and got fat(ter). Dudes may have grown some stubble or got a new haircut but that's about it. Puberty and early adolescence didn't seem to completely change the way they look as in these "ugly duckling to attractive" stories you all have probably read or heard of. Most of them look completely the same as they did years ago. It's rare to see someone drastically improving the way they look, in most cases it's the opposite. Most don't even bother with losing fat, for whatever reason.

This is probably another factor for why nobody doesn't want to have to do anything with me anymore and why I "lost all my friends". Because I have looked so many different ways that people couldn't put me in any category. I was skinny, fat, skinny fat, muscular, glasses, no glasses, 120 lbs, 240+ lbs, all kinds of haircuts etc. I have been in constant physical (and mental) change my whole life. It seems to irritate people and repel them (sounds like a major cope, ik). I find people who don't change at all boring, for me change in general is essential. But maybe I'm just insane.

Anyone else notices the same? People you haven't seen for many years still looking the same? Why are people so afraid of change and judge you for changing (no matter if positively or negatively)?
does this mean ill be ugly in 10 years from now? and won't have a gf as a result? :feelsbadman:

People from HS dont recognize me anymore and i dont give a shit

• +1
Don't think, read

Why do you have the same avi as @cocainecowboy ? Why do people have the same avis? Is it a gang thing or sth lol or just homosexuality
The girl is beautiful that’s why

The girl is beautiful that’s why
Having the same avi as other users can make others confuse you with them though. I'd at least chose a different pic of her. Just random advice, I don't wanna tell you what to do or anything.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Having the same avi as other users can make others confuse you with them though. I'd at least chose a different pic of her. Just random advice, I don't wanna tell you what to do or anything.
I had a different pic before but I really liked this pic of her. I might change it though now

• +1
Horse

• Hmm...

People are repelled from you because you use minoxidil.

• JFL
Most ugly duckling to attractive stories are about people who already had decent bones but looked very non nt (aka bad hairstyle, glasses, skinnyfat, acne, short and no style).

When they lose their acne and grow taller and NT max they suddenly become ¨attractive¨ in normie eyes. even tho they always looked the same bonewise.

• +1