People who drink alcohol are retarded

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
I never understood people who drink alcohol - be it beer, wine or whatever. it tastes like pure shit, smells like shit, makes you look like pure shit. look at all the alcohol addicts. They legit look all like subhumans, look at their fucking faces.
I dont understand why people like booze that much. why is it so common, especially in the western world? what is it that makes people love alcohol so much? people who are drunk act like fucking subhumans. they dont even know what they are doing. I think we can all agree that alcohol has many negative effects on society and its people. Or maybe people like alcohol because it makes them forget they are subhumans for a moment. lol. So is alcohol the drink of the subhumans then? same goes for smokes and drugs. fuck all of that shit. cancer of society

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sonar bugnar, Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 21863 and 21 others
But i have to drink poison because thats what tiktok and project x tells me to do

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Allornothing, mortis and 10 others
I never understood people who drink alcohol - be it beer, wine or whatever. it tastes like pure shit, smells like shit, makes you look like pure shit. look at all the alcohol addicts. They legit look all like subhumans, look at their fucking faces.
I dont understand why people like booze that much. why is it so common, especially in the western world? what is it that makes people love alcohol so much? people who are drunk act like fucking subhumans. they dont even know what they are doing. I think we can all agree that alcohol has many negative effects on society and its people. Or maybe people like alcohol because it makes them forget they are subhumans for a moment. lol. So is alcohol the drink of the subhumans then? same goes for smokes and drugs. fuck all of that shit. cancer of society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, FacialStructure404, mortis and 5 others
I never understood people who drink alcohol - be it beer, wine or whatever. it tastes like pure shit, smells like shit, makes you look like pure shit.
Lmao just mix it with other drinks you fucking aspie.

what is it that makes people love alcohol so much? people who are drunk act like fucking subhumans.
Cuz it makes them feel good and NT perhaps? And you will only act like a cringe subhuman if you get completely wasted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and HarrierDuBois
yeah buddy, just cherry pick a famous male model who is literally the most paid male model in the world. its like if I say 90% of todays males are utter subhuman and you post this guy. lol. Im talking about average people.
So what to do rot and suffer?

Lmao just mix it with other drinks you fucking aspie.

Cuz it makes them feel good and NT perhaps? And you will only act like a cringe subhuman if you get completely wasted.
1. If I need another drink to mix it with to make it a bit more tasteful because it tastes like shit, why not just simply buy only the other drink that is non alcholic and that tastes good? why waste your money?

2. drinking alchol is a very bad form of escapism. it makes you lose control and destroys your mind and body. if you wanna feel good, in order words, if you need to cope, there are far more better options. even video games are better. btw. there is nothing like being NT. being NT means trying to become a normie. if you need alcohol to be "nt" its over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's so euphoric in the beginning when your blood lvls are just rising. I only have a couple beers once in a while so I don't think it's so bad. Never drink so much that I get a hangover.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Mr Test
truecel trait

Alcohol is legit poison so much so your body goes through withdrawals already the next day

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: bigchunguslover, Deleted member 23558, 📎♿️⚙️ and 2 others
Alcohol mogs and cocktails can taste fucking amazing. JFL at u.

leonardo dicaprio gatsby GIF

Just don't get absolutely wasted/drunk. That's what dumb young people do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluk, FacialStructure404, Primalsplit and 9 others
If I need another drink to mix it with to make it a bit more tasteful because it tastes like shit, why not just simply buy only the other drink that is non alcholic and that tastes good? why waste your money?
You won’t get the effects of alcohol, thats why.

drinking alchol is a very bad form of escapism. it makes you lose control and destroys your mind and body.
That’s the problem, you think it’s some form of escapism cuz you are looking at it through your doomer incel lens, you didn’t even stop to think that perhaps these people just do it to amplify their fun. And it won’t affect your health significantly unless you are a literal alcoholic rofl, more neurotic fearmongering as expected from this incel forum.

if you wanna feel good, in order words, if you need to cope, there are far more better options. even video games are better.
You are gonna whip out your nintendo switch on the club or what? :lul::lul:

being NT means trying to become a normie. if you need alcohol to be "nt" its over for you.
You can be fairly NT and still benefit from drinking alcohol, but yeah keep spewing your autistic blackpill reductionism, it definitely never began for the thousands of socially well adjusted normies drinking alcohol every weekend :feelsyay:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Willmogulater

got wasted at mongolian music festival and managed to fuck 2 girls the same day

good times

now i’m a subhuman doing infield research in the slums of delhi for my thesis

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, slavicpsycho, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
got wasted at mongolian music festival and managed to fuck 2 girls the same day

good times

now i’m a subhuman doing infield research in the slums of delhi for my thesis
exactly.

alcohol brings out the best of people tbh

mogger movie about it

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 4397, HarrierDuBois and 2 others

I wish it was more common and socially acceptable to drink cocktails instead of beers and spirits
Sadly you would look like an aspie ordering a cocktail when everyone else is having pints

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
most alcoholics are highly intelligent and educated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Skywalker, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
I wish it was more common and socially acceptable to drink cocktails instead of beers and spirits
Sadly you would look like an aspie ordering a cocktail when everyone else is having pints
depends on age/social circle I think.

At my age (28) with my social circles, I can order anything I want when I go to a bar/club with friends and if someone would make an issue out of it he would look like a fool, not me.

I love getting drunk on cocktails. Especially when day-drinking, start with alcohol at 11AM. Fucking mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: geezcel and apocalypse
Its fun

ive turned up at work drunk/high so many times nowadays and it's always been such a fun experience JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member, geezcel and 3 others
ive turned up at work drunk/high so many times nowadays and it's always been such a fun experience JFL
Yeah at my old job I kept a flask in my bag and would escape to the bathroom to drink and come back and everything felt fun and I wasn’t tense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and MoggerGaston
I only drink it in social situations to lowinhibmax. I hate alcohol, alcohol cutlure, and overpriced drinks. I only drink to socialize better, and I hate how normies built a culture around alcohol. All kinds of different mixes, when in reality it is just juice and alcohol, and not some groundbreaking mix. Alcohol is just socially acceptable anxiety medication tbh.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and DelonLover1999
Cause it feels good and makes u Nt
I started drinking to become NT i got addicted tho and yes gave me shit skin too

exactly.

alcohol brings out the best of people tbh

mogger movie about it

This movie was fantastic, love Mads, saw him irl once to this day the best looking person I've seen irl. Still alcohol is a looksmin.

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, 📎♿️⚙️ and MoggerGaston
in vino veritas

you sound like a guardian propaganda article mate, completely excluding what positives it has given throughout all of human history jfl.

@geezcel
@forevergymcelling
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@cillianmurphycel
@ReadBooksEveryday

@CursedOne
You are gonna whip out your nintendo switch on the club or what? :lul::lul:
JFL. This made me jfl. Once at a family duo when I was a young-un weeeeyyyyy back pre-booze days I would be on the dancefloor with one hand casually on the SP grinding my Ttar to lv. 100 in order to get a team at the time to beat Stadium 2, but would do it so subtlety that I would be blending in as if it was a phone.

Straight up Grey Goose at the club, nothing nicer.

most alcoholics are highly intelligent and educated
legit but it's similar to being giga aspie. Having both extremes. It's a sacrifice since alcoholics kinda accepted their fate, they just don't want to be in it.

JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, ReadBooksEveryday and geezcel
Still alcohol is a looksmin.
yeah it's a looks-min, but so is just living, going out in the sun, doing fun stuff at night with lack of sleep, so is laughing and making facial expressions, so is stress of working, studying. So is the stress of loneliness, simply becoming older, and so on.

Can't see it all just like 'looksmin'. You need to live life, we all become old and ugly in the end.

Of course, need to do it in moderation.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 32285, longjohnmong and 1 other person
yeah it's a looks-min, but so is just living, going out in the sun, doing fun stuff at night with lack of sleep, so is laughing and making facial expressions, so is stress of working, studying. So is the stress of loneliness, simply becoming older, and so on.

Can't see it all just like 'looksmin'. Of course, need to do it in moderation.
I make sure not to do anything that decreases my looks, alcohol is such an obvious no-go it's higher effort to do it than not. Meanwhile accidentally staying up too late or smiling are more of a looksmin that comes without intention.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and MoggerGaston
the positive effects of alcohol are so fucking good though. i rarely drink but it's very tempting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and autistic_tendencies
Same, makes me so much more sociable at work. I’m much more inhibited when sober. It’s a fun experience to be drunk in everyday tasks, as long as you don’t get too drunk of course. 5-6 shots after another usually does it for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Cuckmaxx.org at it again alcohol, tobacco and other “looksmins” are based

in vino veritas

you sound like a guardian propaganda article mate, completely excluding what positives it has given throughout all of human history jfl.

@geezcel
@forevergymcelling
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@cillianmurphycel
@ReadBooksEveryday

@CursedOne

JFL. This made me jfl. Once at a family duo when I was a young-un weeeeyyyyy back pre-booze days I would be on the dancefloor with one hand casually on the SP grinding my Ttar to lv. 100 in order to get a team at the time to beat Stadium 2, but would do it so subtlety that I would be blending in as if it was a phone.

Straight up Grey Goose at the club, nothing nicer.

legit but it's similar to being giga aspie. Having both extremes. It's a sacrifice since alcoholics kinda accepted their fate, they just don't want to be in it.

JFL.
alcohol is ideal tbh

• +1
Reactions: infini
Its a social thing
Alcohol alone is useless

i dont say this to not look boring but honestly i think the exactly same. Never understood.

but i think its because they feel more alcohol effect than me. Alcohol doesnt change much how i behave

Agree disgusting suifuel that it's mandatory to be NT

I quit it when i began looksmaxxing

I was an alcoholic until recently and drank for like 13 years.

At first, you start with experimenting or you go to parties/clubbing with your friends. The high from the alcohol feels really good, which is why you get addicted to it. But then after a while, it stops being about the fun (as you get drunk more often it gradually stops feeling that good anyway) and becomes more about 'checking out'/numbing yourself.

It is true that alcohol tastes like shit. Jfl at snobs who pretend to like Whiskey and Wine tbh. They're just rationalizing why it's ok to drink all the time. I even did this at one point, collecting different brands of scotch, cognac, etc, but it all tastes the same after the first several drinks.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
bro we are looksmaxxers not incels. we rot in dignity
the only difference is that incels have given up, looksmaxxers are incels who delude themselves with false hope

Many just drink alcohol cause of social pressure

After all, drinking alcohol and getting wasted means you are part of the hip and cool crowd.

Thankfully I am not into that and I am still healthy despite being oldcel

because people who drink feel good when they do, its a minority that develop an addiction to alcohol.

plus its common for foids to enjoy having sex after a drink or two

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Drinking socially makes senses so it amplifies good emotions. People who drink alone don’t make sense. Just makes me stumble everywhere and get overly emotional and angry over everything. Start talking and complaining to myself like a schizo. Makes me feel like shit and light headed too.

Just say you're autistic and don't get invited to parties

the only difference is that incels have given up, looksmaxxers are incels who delude themselves with false hope
that may be true for many people here including me maybe

Drinking socially makes senses so it amplifies good emotions. People who drink alone don’t make sense. Just makes me stumble everywhere and get overly emotional and angry over everything. Start talking and complaining to myself like a schizo. Makes me feel like shit and light headed too.
people drink not only for the cognitive and behavioral effects, as alcohol also has analgesic effects, it soothes iches and makes you feel weighless and relaxed

so it makes sense to drink a glass of wine or a cold beer on your own now and then, the main problem is that can lead to addiction and therefore health problems.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Vermilioncore