@ People who get angry over religion

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Imagine letting some minute differences in a book written thousands of years ago during a time of 100x less development of what we know about the universe dictate your anger towards a group of people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D
@yeeyeeslayer is one of the only chill arabs ive met online

Can you atheist faggots stop speaking on the feelings of religious people as if you have any understanding? You too would be emotionally invested when you believe in God and believe His revelation to humanity in the form of Jesus Christ.

You also would be disgusted with other religions for their immorality and what they stand for. It’s not “minute differences in a book”

Can you atheist faggots stop speaking on the feelings of religious people as if you have any understanding? You too would be emotionally invested when you believe in God and believe His revelation to humanity in the form of Jesus Christ.

You also would be disgusted with other religions for their immorality and what they stand for. It’s not “minute differences in a book”
This is what I mean, bringing my views is irrelevant here and one sentence enticed a lot of anger

Abrahamic religions are not all that different from each other when it comes down to core values and beliefs. For Islamic states to create terrorist groups and countries killing thousands is pointless.

This is what I mean, bringing my views is irrelevant here and one sentence enticed a lot of anger

Abrahamic religions are not all that different from each other when it comes down to core values and beliefs. For Islamic states to create terrorist groups and countries killing thousands is pointless.
Fuck right off. Islam and Christianity have no commonalities!!

Christianity does not vouch for child marriage or polygamy and it doesn’t teach that virgin pussy is waiting for you on a platter in heaven!!! The moral exemplar of Islam is a 54 year old who married a 6 year old child and fucked her when she was 9.