People who get length lengthening should use bpc-157

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I read on the reddit, people used this peptide and got really much faster healing.

Its a bit pricy tho.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18480 and ALP
Just stretch your nerves and take a leap of faith with bone non-union to be 5cm taller bruh. I'm not coming out of surgery until I'm either a cripple or two inches taller!!!! :forcedsmile:(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 17829
Just stretch your nerves and take a leap of faith with bone non-union to be 5cm taller bruh. I'm not coming out of surgery until I'm either a cripple or two inches taller!!!! :forcedsmile:(y)
it really is worth it or death for some people

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and Tallooksmaxxer
cope

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
it really is worth it or death for some people
id say its never worth unless youre capped at like MTN genetically, and even then unless you are sub 165 its still not worth. The pain and time loss you go through are both huge. Could have made it better with trying mega hard to moneymaxx and facemaxx

It's not pricey in the context of leg lengthening surgery. For me it would be an obvious choice (also TB-500).

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Link reddit thread?

Leg lengthening is absolutely worth it if you’re below 5’6” or so.