People who had surgeries GTFIH. Going to visit a panel of orthodontists.

Haseeb

Haseeb

Silver
I went to a typical orthodontist to get my shitty jaws checked. For context I have an overbite with a relatively narrow pallete, slight crowding and all that stuff. He first tried to sell me extraction + braces(jfl) but I declined. I asked him a couple of questions about his suggestions and he straight up referred me to a whole fucking panel to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Now I wanna know what I should be expecting there and what to know before going there so they don't recommend me some shitty procedure which I won't know is bad for me. @thecel @RealSurgerymax @BlackpillRemedy

I went to a typical orthodontist to get my shitty jaws checked. For context I have an overbite with a relatively narrow pallete, slight crowding and all that stuff. He first tried to sell me extraction + braces(jfl) but I declined. I asked him a couple of questions about his suggestions and he straight up referred me to a whole fucking panel to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Now I wanna know what I should be expecting there and what to know before going there so they don't recommend me some shitty procedure which I won't know is bad for me. @thecel @RealSurgerymax @BlackpillRemedy
Bump

@Blackgymmax idk if you got any jaw surgeries but I need advice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
Damn the state of the forum is insane. Where are all the surgerycels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
Again with the autistic 5 bumps in an hour. Act like this, get no advice.

How has it been for you ? Strength changes ? Physique changes ?

Do you not take any other compounds ?

I used to take stronger compounds, 400 tren 300 test ew was great and I had highest strength and best physique at that time.

But even that wasn’t enough to overcome my LTN face so I’m just taking it easy until my surgery to try and keep my health as good as possible.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I used to take stronger compounds, 400 tren 300 test ew was great and I had highest strength and best physique at that time.

But even that wasn’t enough to overcome my LTN face so I’m just taking it easy until my surgery to try and keep my health as good as possible.
Is there a cycle that could bring my bench from 110 1rpm to 140kg in one cycle ?

Can test and anadrol do this ?

Is there a cycle that could bring my bench from 110 1rpm to 140kg in one cycle ?

Can test and anadrol do this ?

If you’ve never used steroids before then even 12 weeks of 500mg test on its own might do this.

otherwise I think it’s a bit high expectations, there’s diminishing returns with steroids

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
If you’ve never used steroids before then even 12 weeks of 500mg test on its own might do this.

otherwise I think it’s a bit high expectations, there’s diminishing returns with steroids
No I’ve never used them.

Is that why you should always start with the lowest possible dose and work up ?

orthodontist told me the same too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back