People who live in rural areas or small towns - do you like it?

No

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Nah I'd rather live in a big city

yes bro i love living in a shithole slum with no wifi. i enjoy taking leisurely shits on the street and drinking pond water. its so fun living in rural area, the roads are so well maintained and very nice infrastructure too.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine, Allandro, Esteban1997 and 2 others
Yeah, I'll never live anywhere else tbh. I like travel and visiting big cities cuz there's always shit to do, but I prefer living in the woods. People are better here too, and hypergamy isn't as bad.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Yeah, I'll never live anywhere else tbh. I like travel and visiting big cities cuz there's always shit to do, but I prefer living in the woods. People are better here too, and hypergamy isn't as bad.
country?

yes, dairy makes up most of my protein intake and I can step on my bike and be in the middle of the meadows where it's produced in 5 minutes and get the raw product in person.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Wallenberg
yes, dairy makes up most of my protein intake and I can step on my bike and be in the middle of the meadows where it's produced in 5 minutes and get the raw product in person.
What's the population of your town?

What's the population of your town?
semi-large town so like 30-40k, it's quite crowded, but only takes minutes to be out in the fields.

• +1
@Arborist I think the Netherland is so densely populated it's hard to find a real rural place there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Not very rural
it's rural in the netherlands, we've got one of the highest population densities in europe so that's all perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
it's rural in the netherlands, we've got one of the highest population densities in europe so that's all perspective.
By rural I meant like this

maaseutuparlamentti.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Allandro, Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
Rural areas have less ethnics
95-99% whites where I live. 20 minute car ride in either direction to be either in a large city center or completely rural place.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Allandro, Deleted member 25938 and Wallenberg
I much prefer countryside over city tbh. I like myself best at my cabin. It’s just cozy, it’s up in the hills while the village is down below. It’s by a huge lake surrounded by mountains.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Wallenberg
Yea I know, they can be seen from planes. Do you have forests there, the green pic you posted before looks totally flat
GOPR0732
GOPR0734
GOPR0735
GOPR0744
GOPR0756

this is 5 minutes from my house.

• +1
Damn those wind power plants destroy the view. I used to like how they look.
Wait til you see how our politicians shamelessly destroy our nature in Norway
7F6AD37B C423 4583 B402 B58770176D29

The coastal mountains here are riddled with them

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and TUSSELEIF
No, I hate it and can't wait to fucking leave

Wind power is okay at certain places like in sea but not everywhere
Yeah at sea is okay since it doesn’t destroy nature, but it’s ironic when you destroy nature to save nature
AA4BC37A DBE6 4B6E 9E52 66A845201AF5

What’s funny is we don’t even need wind farms. We could just upgrade our hydro power plants and we’d get even more power than vulnerable wind turbines that might not even get enough wind for energy. It’s mostly Swiss and German companies investing to import the power. It’s purely for making money. Norwegians are willing to sell their soul and pride which is our nature just to make money which we have more than enough of

• +1
  • So Sad
Yeah at sea is okay since it doesn’t destroy nature, but it’s ironic when you destroy nature to save nature
View attachment 2112046
What’s funny is we don’t even need wind farms. We could just upgrade our hydro power plants and we’d get even more power than vulnerable wind turbines that might not even get enough wind for energy. It’s mostly Swiss and German companies investing to import the power. It’s purely for making money. Norwegians are willing to sell their soul and pride which is our nature just to make money which we have more than enough of
Did you ask your Chinese therapist out

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Did you ask your Chinese therapist out
I might on the last day before she quits, gonna stay lean and look good and make a good impression until then

• +1
View attachment 2112046
Imagine those things toppling down the mountain, a scary sight it would be.

Self defence is illegal in Canada
Look up bill c-75 passed by trudoo criminals aren’t punished anymore

That’s why many of them target houses in rural areas because cops won’t even show up

There are 1 million people in a 40km area where I live.

Yes I like it but also rural areas are very beautiful.

I hate cities. I don’t like large crowds of people.

I live in a small country town. I feel at peace when I jog through the farmland, fields, and forests. I never see people my age though. Just geezers or toddlers

yes. cities can be fun but id rather be able to shoot guns and not be surrounded by dethniks

How big that forest is? Judging from the light not very big
the netherlands has a lot of these tiny patches of forest, they're always square shaped similar to agricultural fields, the dutch obsessively try to control nature and as a result the biodiversity is very crippled.

• +1
the netherlands has a lot of these tiny patches of forest, they're always square shaped similar to agricultural fields, the dutch obsessively try to control nature and as a result the biodiversity is very crippled.
I thought. Yeah they look somehow artificial? Or just small.

Natural forests mog.

sekametsa-aspect-ratio-16x9.jpg

Rural is terrible for incels and single looksmaxxers