People who live in storage units . How do u pee and poo?

R

romm2el

Master
Title. Where u do that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642 and GabachoCopium
i piss in my mouth

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
We have dicks for a reason bro either go outside and pee or pee in a bottle

mirin your incredibly low ihibib mr gaygymmaxx
If they intrude on my poo I mew, they're pulled in instinctively when they see a high psl masculine jawline in the dark unlit storage locker, they can't help but enter, I pull them closer, and slide the storage door down from the top.

With my perfect spacial awareness I position her to grab her neck, then I bend her over on the ground.

Face down ass up. Face down... in shit, I finish in her while she contracts disease.

The Dookie destroyer, exhilirating, but only usable if your identity is concealed.

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
If they intrude on my poo I mew, they're pulled in instinctively when they see a high psl masculine jawline in the dark unlit storage locker, they can't help but enter, I pull them closer, and slide the storage door down from the top.

With my perfect spacial awareness I position her to grab her neck, then I bend her over on the ground.

Face down ass up. Face down... in shit, I finish in her while she contracts disease.

The Dookie destroyer, exhilirating, but only usable if your identity is concealed.
Oh shit this is too deranged for the internet what am I doing

Idk y i feel like my dream house is a storage unit where i can be isolated from everyone and study all day

i poop on a plate and pee in a bottle, cant lose those nutrients!

I enjoy lying on the floor and urinating on myself. It gives me pleasant warmth on cold nights.

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium