People who "love animals" are cagefuel

Clown Show

Clown Show

Height wins.
People who immediately jump in the comments of videos to defend "animal rights" are pure clowns :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Did any one of them ever saw what is left behind after a bear attack for example? The brutality is almost on the same level as Mexican cartels, those vicious demons don't even have the decency to kill you first, they literally eat you alive, tearing limb by limb, feasting on your intestines as you watch and feel everything.

How can those cucks not realize that animals are either scared or want to kill you when they are in their natural environment. In wild, not a single animal would give a fuck about you unless you maybe give them food, which is the same as simping and betabuxxing for a foid. Why would you then want to care about those creatures, do these retards really think that that makes them a "good person"? Jfl...

If animal threatened me or I needed food, I would butcher it without a second thought. Also, domesticated animals like dogs or cats are also ungrateful, spoiled cunts who don't give a fuck about humans anyway.

Bears are pieces of shit and I hate those monsters. I sometimes watch compilations of bear hunting and killing to chill out and relax :)

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, maarda, egyptianKang and 14 others
Mental effects of manletism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Lebron_James, twojei and 22 others
Mental effects of manletism
How manletism has anything to do with this?

This is just normal, natural mindset that a human can have.

Self preservation always comes first.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maarda and Gaygymmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, twojei, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 5 others
How manletism has anything to do with this?

This is just normal, natural mindset that a human can have.

Self preservation always comes first.
Animals such as bears feel and appear like titans to you. I can why seeing them be slaughtered by human weapons would put your manlet mind at ease :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, cannotbeasked, lastamericanvirgin and 2 others
i like dogs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro and piec
Animals such as bears feel and appear like titans to you. I can why seeing them be slaughtered by human weapons would put your manlet mind at ease :Comfy:
Schizo ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and Gaygymmaxx
I love to eat animals

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, counterintuitive, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
i wanna eat a half alive cow in front of their eyes

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
"I can watch human snuff vids but I draw the line at animal abuse!" :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, maarda, Maalik and 6 others
Honestly. Like most animals have literal 0 sentience compared to even the dumbest humans. They hardly even know what's going on and would forget it just as quick as it happened. If I cut off a cows ear it won't even remember it happened in a few days and it won't suffer beyond the initial pain or give a fuck at all, and if I punch a kid too hard they'll think about it for the rest of their life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, Maalik, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
i just have dogs because they make hunting easier and more fruitful + warn me when danger is nearby (i live in a subhuman country)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maarda
People in gore communities are really funny
In the same day they commented jokingly on 25 posts about a human dying brutally with no problem, whenever they see an animal video they go "NOT LE HECKIN PUPPERINO, THIS IS LIKE, NOT OK!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, Allornothing, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
People in gore communities are really funny
In the same day they commented jokingly on 25 posts about a human dying brutally with no problem, whenever they see an animal video they go "NOT LE HECKIN PUPPERINO, THIS IS LIKE, NOT OK!"
Le heckin pupperino lmao

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
People who immediately jump in the comments of videos to defend "animal rights" are pure clowns :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Did any one of them ever saw what is left behind after a bear attack for example? The brutality is almost on the same level as Mexican cartels, those vicious demons don't even have the decency to kill you first, they literally eat you alive, tearing limb by limb, feasting on your intestines as you watch and feel everything.

How can those cucks not realize that animals are either scared or want to kill you when they are in their natural environment. In wild, not a single animal would give a fuck about you unless you maybe give them food, which is the same as simping and betabuxxing for a foid. Why would you then want to care about those creatures, do these retards really think that that makes them a "good person"? Jfl...

If animal threatened me or I needed food, I would butcher it without a second thought. Also, domesticated animals like dogs or cats are also ungrateful, spoiled cunts who don't give a fuck about humans anyway.

Bears are pieces of shit and I hate those monsters. I sometimes watch compilations of bear hunting and killing to chill out and relax :)
Dnr

I just recently saw a post in an ig news page where a golden retriever fell from a building and landed on a 4 year old girl, Most of the comments where normies asking "Is the dog ok??:soy::soy::soy:" caging at those pathetic turbo subhumans that think they sounded edgy and mysterious after saying that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and moredatesmorerapes
I just recently saw a post in an ig news page where a golden retriever fell from a building and landed on a 4 year old girl, Most of the comments where normies asking "Is the dog ok??:soy::soy::soy:" caging at those pathetic turbo subhumans that think they sounded edgy and mysterious after saying that.
Incel forum users would say the same thing cuz its a foid

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and ChadOrDeath
dnrd, make shorter threads my attention spans fucked nigga

bad argument, have you seen what humans are capable of? i don't understand giving a shit about other people. but with a pet i can sort of understand because you get attached to it and most of the time pets are more likeable than humans.

i would rather viciously torture and kill a random indian than hit my pet tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maarda, cromagnon, counterintuitive and 1 other person
Honestly. Like most animals have literal 0 sentience compared to even the dumbest humans. They hardly even know what's going on and would forget it just as quick as it happened. If I cut off a cows ear it won't even remember it happened in a few days and it won't suffer beyond the initial pain or give a fuck at all, and if I punch a kid too hard they'll think about it for the rest of their life.
You literally do not know this
Don't speak with certainty as though what you're saying is fact when it's just your assumptions

So glad op got roasted on here and destroyed. People who hate animals are pure evil souls.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
You literally do not know this
Don't speak with certainty as though what you're saying is fact when it's just your assumptions
i have pet chickens for eggs and they are literally the stupidest fucking creatures.
i love them and I am kind to them because I'm an emotional soycuck but it would not matter they don't givve a fuck

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: maarda and optimisticzoomer
they are not rational,that is why they must be defended,not like these narcos who are truly evil and psychopaths

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and cromagnon
Dalit animal worshippers will not like this

• +1
Reactions: maarda
I would do that even if it wasn't between them and a pet
MOST Indians (except the ones I like on here) are like cockroaches. Incapable of rational thought, insanely annoying and despicable, and non sentient.

Animals on the other hand are lovely and cute. And love you 24/7 (given that you are kind to them). Even if it’s a transactional relationship, they still love you.

Indians, when taking things, give nothing in return. I agree with @optimisticzoomer I would also torture an Indian with no remorse. Since I don’t consider them human nor animal. Something beneath those two categories

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, optimisticzoomer and maarda
People that put animals on a pedestal are stupid.

It's easy to say "muh, dogs are better than humans" because they can't speak. No dog will ever tell you're a toxic piece of shit, while humans will, that's why so many people prefer animals over humans, they'll never tell the truth to your face.

And these people always make their analysis from an outside perspective, like if they weren't humans, which is ironic: "humanity sucks, except me."

Now THIS, is a real incel loser trait.

Even the most masculine and wisest of men thousands of years ago respected nature

I don't watch either bhai, both are disgusting and nobody should enjoy the prolonged and unnecessary suffering of another :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Now THIS, is a real incel loser trait.

Even the most masculine and wisest of men thousands of years ago respected nature
Jfl at this down syndrome take.

True natural men are literally killing everything in sight.

People that put animals on a pedestal are stupid.

It's easy to say "muh, dogs are better than humans" because they can't speak. No dog will ever tell you're a toxic piece of shit, while humans will, that's why so many people prefer animals over humans, they'll never tell the truth to your face.

And these people always make their analysis from an outside perspective, like if they weren't humans, which is ironic: "humanity sucks, except me."
Animals literally give 0 fucks about humans.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
I don't watch either bhai, both are disgusting and nobody should enjoy the prolonged and unnecessary suffering of another :feelsokman:
Same here. I just cage at the double standards of normies.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James