people who post their pics here then delete them and then complain about doxxing are actual retards

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Oh no, the consequences of my actions :feelskek:

Never post your face on these forums or anywhere looksmaxxing related servers tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, noodlelover, atlantean and 4 others
The BGM incident honestly had me caging for a solid 10 minutes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, noodlelover, mid and 4 others
How can mods know whether a picture was previously uploaded or not?

Yea I fucked that up already. I got dozens of my pics floating around the psl’osphere

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, datboijj and nathan
Yea I fucked that up already. I got dozens of my pics floating around the psl’osphere

pics uploaded are just more motivation to looksmax and make old pictures unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
pics uploaded are just more motivation to looksmax and make old pictures unbelievable
True but what if I become famous or some shut and they find all my old pics and videos. I’d be fucked bro !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and datboijj
If you're going to post your pics here just send it privately to users you trust (but even then you won't know if they'll share your pics or not).

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
If you're going to post your pics here just send it privately to users you trust (but even then you won't know if they'll share your pics or not).
Trust no one.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
You need to have legit low inhib, maxxed out confidence or straight up have nothing to lose to actually post your face on this forum

I'll never do it, definitely not with this account at least. Perhaps I'll make a different one in the future where it's actually me, but I won't be behaving like I do with this one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and cromagnon
That's why I only posted my hand. I was gonna post my face at first but said "Nah. It's not worth it." But I'm more worried about my job than anything else.

I also deleted some screenshots I posted in another thread showing my likes on dating app leaving out my name/face. I was gonna keep them up but I didn't want to take a chance on that either.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum