People who say i larp my height (insane)

D

Deleted

Lurker
763506B1 1676 4FD7 862C 68ECC96E4880

jumping tom cruise GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, gamma, Pietrosiek and 14 others
ok chad :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705 and Deleted
thank you for providing this concrete evidence, i will no longer question your height since you presented this undisputable piece of data

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521, ShowerMaxxing, kuroro and 14 others
thank you for providing this concrete evidence, i will no longer question your height since you presented this undisputable piece of data
Its literarly from my doctors appointment today. If u srs think this is a larp then your autism is beyond saving and you wouldnt belive it if you measured urself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 11053 and justadude
Its literarly from my doctors appointment today. If u srs think this is a larp then your autism is beyond saving and you wouldnt belive it if you measured urself.
im fucking with u jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
manlet

• JFL
ur 1kg away from a holy number

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadrapist, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Tagging the bros
@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Dice🧸 @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo @spiderchad @JackSparrow @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo @OOGABOOGA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Gargantuan, mogstar and 4 others
That's not even that insane of a height, who in their right mind would think you'd larp about being 6'1.

Tagging the bros
@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Dice🧸 @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo @spiderchad @JackSparrow @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel @Baldingman1998 @BIGDICCJIM @Proex @goron black @cathalo @OOGABOOGA
First of all I'm not your "bro". Secondly your threads are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. Yet you still tag me. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time you tag me and I make the mistake of opening the alert it mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your threads i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health but do you give me that time to recover? No no no noooo within 24hrs you'll tag me in one of your shitty threads again, despite me having numerous times asked you not to, and then the day after and then the day after you tag me again and again its like I'm in an endless cycle of hell. When will it end? Stop fucking tagging me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Carolus, Arcturus and 11 others
That's not even that insane of a height, who in their right mind would think you'd larp about being 6'1.
Most people exaggerate their height on here and some people genuinly think i'm 5'7

Its not about it being huge its about me not lying like people have said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Blue
First of all I'm not your "bro". Secondly your threads are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. Yet you still tag me. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time you tag me and I make the mistake of opening the alert it mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your threads i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health but do you give me that time to recover? No no no noooo within in a 24hrs you'll tag me in one of your shitty threads again, despite me having numerous times asked you not to, and then the day after and then the day after you tag me again and again its like I'm in an endless cycle of hell. When will it end? Stop fucking tagging me.
You're in hell son. You're not going anywhere

(insane)

• JFL
Perfect height

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
68kg its over

• +1
@Dice🧸 forgot how old you were but from 14.5 to 17.5 i went from 165 43kg to 185 68kg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 6695
6'1" actual height is like 6'6" IRL/PSL height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, mogstar, Blue and 1 other person
@Dice🧸 forgot how old you were but from 14.5 to 17.5 i went from 165 43kg to 185 68kg
I am 15 and 171. Thats real lifefuel bcoz I was like 165 at that age too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and mogstar
Swedish man who is 185cm? Impossible, must be a fraud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, goat2x and Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and SkinjobCatastrophe
He is very high class, high class people are very tall here
Isnt everyone tall there? The average male height is more than 180cm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and SkinjobCatastrophe
The average height has never been that
Thats just a myth
I thought it had been going up, like older men were closer to 180 on average but the new generations are like 181 on average

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
holy fuck you're 68kg? giga twink you look bigger in your pics

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted
I mog you by a cm, rope asap.

Nah jk, you're a chad who lifemogs me to oblivion.

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstar
  • +1
Yeah. What else could 185cm + 1 cm possible mean then lol.

I'm turning 19 yo very soon though. I wish I was 6'3" at least.
Yeah I know I actually thought u were a manlet idk why, what’s ur psl ?

• JFL
Reactions: john2
Yeah I know I actually thought u were a manlet idk why, what’s ur psl ?
Maybe because I am an Indian.
I have been rated 4 PSL by most people. But I believe I am a solid 3.5 PSL.

I would rate myself 4/10 IRL considering my height and face. But sub 5/10 IRL = 0 smv.

• +1
Maybe because I am an Indian.
I have been rated 4 PSL by most people. But I believe I am a solid 3.5 PSL.

I would rate myself 4/10 IRL considering my height and face. But sub 5/10 IRL = 0 smv.
Normie face and tall, maybe get some surgeries to ascend to chadlite territory facially or htn at least and you’ll be fine, gym boosts ur smv significantly tho but u already know that, do u live in the west ??

• +1
Reactions: john2
Normie face and tall, maybe get some surgeries to ascend to chadlite territory facially or htn at least and you’ll be fine, gym boosts ur smv significantly tho but u already know that, do u live in the west ??
Thanks. Ofc I live in the west that's why I have trash SMV. I reckon I could date below average foids only in India though, not in Australia. I did a tinder experiment and got only below average looking white beckies and landwhales (can't get Indian foids)... so this is my true value.

• +1
68kg...

Rip

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mogstar and john2
How it's possible that we have the same weight but I look skinny and you look fit?
I'm only 1 inch taller

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and mogstar
First of all I'm not your "bro". Secondly your threads are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. Yet you still tag me. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time you tag me and I make the mistake of opening the alert it mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your threads i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health but do you give me that time to recover? No no no noooo within 24hrs you'll tag me in one of your shitty threads again, despite me having numerous times asked you not to, and then the day after and then the day after you tag me again and again its like I'm in an endless cycle of hell. When will it end? Stop fucking tagging me.
Gonna tag you in all my threads now ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and mogstar
cm isn’t real. Use inches pls

• Ugh..
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
How it's possible that we have the same weight but I look skinny and you look fit?
I'm only 1 inch taller
Im 74 kg at 6’4 and I look like shit compared to him

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Im 74 kg at 6’4 and I look like shit compared to him
I think it's because of frame
Men that have good frame look good even with few muscles

• +1
I’ll try but it all comes down to bones, my frame is that bad
Whatever mate, some people wish that they were taller. U are tall but u dont have good frame. Just try ur best to build that musle

• +1
Whatever mate, some people wish that they were taller. U are tall but u dont have good frame. Just try ur best to build that musle
Yeah I’ll at least fill my frame and do my best, what i really want is to be 5/10 facially tho

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek