People who say you look tired.

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

People that say that you look tired pretty much means indirectly you look like shit.
this happened to me allot way to much..... even tho you not even tired and feel good.

and your whole day is ruined... just like that.

(This was first a post from a guy in my class that said to me not to long ago after class that and i quote '' i am better looking than you and a other dude in my class combined''.

but since i still respect peoples privacy i changed the topic. because im just not that mean like other people in this world.

[DISCLAIMER] this is simply to raise awareness to people who actually go through this like me, and people like that should be checked. And some of them are just straight up rude in your face this happened to me allot of times.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Giphy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
fuck his attitude
can’t comment since idk which of the guys you are

fuck his attitude
can’t comment since idk which of the guys you are

dude on the right, is the dude that said that to me, im not in the pic.

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere
It's your eyes. The redder your eyes the more tired you look.

It's your eyes. The redder your eyes the more tired you look.
If your eyes are red, they will say you look high. If you have dark circles underneath your eyes, they will say you look tired.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Upper eye lid and nct=tired look

If your eyes are red, they will say you look high. If you have dark circles underneath your eyes, they will say you look tired.
People still said I looked high even though my eyes werent read. What does that mean?

People always tell me that and it's true. :feelsbadman:

always get told my face looks sunken in. basically i have 0 bones in my skull

People still said I looked high even though my eyes werent read. What does that mean?
Your eyelids were hanging lower than usual.