People who think bp ruins your life are retarded

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Silver
I don't understand people who regret finding about bp because if most of the guys from here were chads they would have never found about .org and it's a relief knowing it's not your fault that most people don't view you in the best light and may blame it on your personality while a random cocky chad is acting like an asshole and people call him confident! Imagine never finding out about .org and living as an incel alone not trying to be your best looking version and one day you ask God "Why me?" "Why am I not happy, I am a good guy?" while an ascended guy is slaying!
People who are on the forum should be greateful because there are other ugly guys who cope by thinking confidence is everything and if you tell them smth they will give you anecdotes, exceptions don't make the rules guys!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Costcosuperstore, watah and 6 others
ignorance is bliss. blackpill makes u depressed. Mindset doesn’t change reality but it does change feelings

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Costcosuperstore, watah and 2 others
I don't understand people who regret finding about bp because if most of the guys from here were chads they would have never found about .org and it's a relief knowing it's not your fault that most people don't view you in the best light and may blame it on your personality while a random cocky chad is acting like an asshole and people call him confident! Imagine never finding out about .org and living as an incel alone not trying to be your best looking version and one day you ask God "Why me?" "Why am I not happy, I am a good guy?" while an ascended guy is slaying!
People who are on the forum should be greateful because there are other ugly guys who cope by thinking confidence is everything and if you tell them smth they will give you anecdotes, exceptions don't make the rules guys!
ignorance is bliss. blackpill makes u depressed. Mindset doesn’t change reality but it does change feelings
saved ur life from cuckholdary

and u roping when ur like 40 cuz ur wife is getting fucked by another dude

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, nathan and 3 others
A man who can not controll himself can get the jews on the right path

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Costcosuperstore, watah and 4 others
Well its because retarted people becone crazy of bp normal people use tips and improve but retarted will go crazy believing they can go beyond

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, CalulArgintiu59 and 1 other person
Truth>Feelings

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry and nathan
My only regret is not finding out about this shit sooner, but yeah you’re completely right.

The blackpill always comes around eventually

Those 35 year old norwooding cucks who got cucked, divorce raped by some ltb they swallowed the blackpill, 20 years too late

Why the fuck would you want to know about all this stuff when it’s way past your prime and you can’t change anything now.

Sure it’s incredibly taxing on your mental health if you are below average, but if you have a chance to ascend, which most non deformed ltns probably can, then why would you regret finding out about this stuff ?

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Costcosuperstore, watah and 3 others
the only people who bp "ruins their life" are people who have underlying mental issues. they will probably never ascend and if they do it probably wont help because they are so non-NT. so they confine themselves to rotting and doomposting for the rest of eternity

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Costcosuperstore, watah and 2 others
You're just a big old ass. Can't much be done about your looks. There really isn't.

You're just a big old ass. Can't much be done about your looks. There really isn't.
If you aren't deformed and a dwarf, you can always improve, ofc you won't randomly become a psl god:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and watah
You won't be any more attractive in the real world either.
Ok, but I don't understand why are you on this forum, what's the point if you think nothing is gonna change?Do you enjoy rotting?

its a net negative if your mtn

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
Ok, but I don't understand why are you on this forum, what's the point if you think nothing is gonna change?Do you enjoy rotting?
I'm here to teach people about imposing on others with a totally kickin personality. You know dazzling folks with some pizzazz, being terrific, and slapping them across the face with your cock if that fails.