jinnu

jinnu

Are the most depressed
Who sold you this lie?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Debetro and noodlelover
Are the most depressed
Who sold you this lie?
I cant recall a single happy or pleasurable moment in my life if i do not think about it for a few days, And then its more like 2 out of a mill or smth, I would call myself the most depressed actually, And i do not belive in hedonism

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and jinnu
I cant recall a single happy or pleasurable moment in my life if i do not think about it for a few days, And then its more like 2 out of a mill or smth, I would call myself the most depressed actually, And i do not belive in hedonism
I at least have 2 irl friends who are incel like me they give me some happiness

Are u actually 3 inches bro

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Are u actually 3 inches bro
You see your thread title is just cope lol, Most normies who do believe in hedonism AND have the means of actually achieving it for the most part are, in fact, The most happy people lol, For a truecel it doesnt even matter what mindset you have jfl

Hedonism works, Only if you CAN make it work

And yes, Its 3 inches

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel and jinnu
never forget what they took from you

CIZFers.png

"progress" is a scam. billions will be unfulfilled old bachelors and cat ladies

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, R@m@, Debetro and 3 others
Layjit fuck this hard word and dedication shut. Just pleasuremax at this point. Still grinding though

• Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu
You see your thread title is just cope lol, Most normies who do believe in hedonism AND have the means of actually achieving it for the most part are, in fact, The most happy people lol, For a truecel it doesnt even matter what mindset you have jfl

Hedonism works, Only if you CAN make it work

And yes, Its 3 inches
Brutal.
I believe hedonism is bs

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Layjit fuck this hard word and dedication shut. Just pleasuremax at this point. Still grinding though
I dont grind
Why grind when im sub 5
Im thinking of religionmaxxing and living in some village at this point

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I dont grind
Why grind when im sub 5
Im thinking of religionmaxxing and living in some village at this point
True I’ll still grind

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
This work only if u rich

Life is about submitting to God but I used to be extremely depressed so your logic is not really correct here.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
nah ur always joking and stuff happy guy

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
People who THINK are indeed depressed
Silence the mind and live in the present and true happiness you shall find

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and jinnu
Silly question. No one can. We are too flawed to be able to submit to God.
You can submit to the will of god
Submitting to god means accepting ur fate and what he willed for you
Everything he wills you accept and be patient while hoping for the reward of the hereafter
And you will be tested severely

You can submit to the will of god
Submitting to god means accepting ur fate and what he willed for you
Everything he wills you accept and be patient while hoping for the reward of the hereafter
And you will be tested severely
Submitting to God means doing everything He has ordered mankind to do. If you commit a sin, no matter how minor, you haven’t truly submitted. And who has no sins?

Submitting to God means doing everything He has ordered mankind to do. If you commit a sin, no matter how minor, you haven’t truly submitted. And who has no sins?
Wrong
God made humans in a way that they WILL sin
Every human will sin
Every pious man will slip up
And thats where you repent and ask for forgiveness.

Wrong
God made humans in a way that they WILL sin
Every human will sin
Every pious man will slip up
And thats where you repent and ask for forgiveness.
And that’s why no one can submit to God.

consciousness doesnt exist
Neither do god
Consciousness is the only thing you can guarantee to exist.
”I think therefore I am” although its rather ”I exist therefore I am” as thoughts occur within the frame of consciousness

never forget what they took from you

CIZFers.png

"progress" is a scam. billions will be unfulfilled old bachelors and cat ladies
This is so accurate damn. And don't forget we are keeping "progressing". A good question is: Who are to blame?

Consciousness is the only thing you can guarantee to exist.
”I think therefore I am” although its rather ”I exist therefore I am” as thoughts occur within the frame of consciousness
there is no section of the brain where consciousness get place. Its an illusion, created by the simultaneous activation of multiples parts of the brain at the same time. You cant garantee that consciencness exist anyway. Our brain could play us ( which "he" pretty much do )
A mouse exist and think, but is it a conscious being ?

there is no section of the brain where consciousness get place. Its an illusion.
Because consciousness is not an emergent property of physicalism. You got it backwards. Consciousness is the ultimate reality whereas the universe is temporary and relational thus being the true illusion.
The vibrations of the universe takes place in consciousness, consciousness does not emerge out of the material world. Hence why you can explain all physical phemonmena but can not explain the hard problem of consciousness.
created by the simultaneous activation of multiples parts of the brain at the same time
Atoms being structured in a certain way creates a subjective experience? It’s binary. Either you are conscious or you are not. Then what makes your consciousness unique? What if you got cloned? If your current physical self got reconstructed after death would you regain consciousness again? Why can everything else be explained but consciousness? How could that of which everything is happening on ever be explained? It’s like saying the screen is constructed from within itself.
If you instead assume consciousness is more fundamental, then all those questions are automatically answered and everything begins to make sense.
Our brain could play us ( which "he" pretty much do )
A mouse exist and think, but is it a conscious being ?
Consciousness is certain. Your brain however is illusionary, your brain just consists of a bunch of atoms pretending its a brain and forming complex systems that are predetermined and confined by the laws of the universe and casuality. You are the consciousness observing it. Silence your mind and what remains? The real you

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and BrahminBoss
nah ur always joking and stuff happy guy
D4

You should have been here in 2019, Thats literally all i ever posted about🥹

I just have become completely insane and apathetic to some extent after all these years, I cant describe my situation in any other more believeable way , I dont know