People who think NTpill exists should be expelled from this forum

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
A literal bluepill is discussed as a serious thing in this forum.

If i was the owner i would put some strict rules like no bluepill and shit.

If you can go out of your room and talk with people you are already nt.

Clamining anything more has affect on your smv is bluepill.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ALP, Deleted member 17244 and 10 others
You're dumb

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, BananaBoy, ALP and 6 others
while your chances of getting pussy may not increase by being nt pilled, it’ll make talking to women easier, right?

there’s some truth to this nt pill idea. you have way more to gain from faking confidence than defaulting to social retard behavior

• +1
Reactions: klip11
while your chances of getting pussy may not increase by being ntpilled, it’ll make talking to women easier, right?
just reach to minimum level and then its unimportant.

legit , NTpill is cope to avoid the truth of being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 21531 and 2 others
NTpill is real

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 15827, ALP and 3 others
@Amnesia be like

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I mean NT basically means having a social circle so you can meet women, you have to agree it makes it easier then to go for OLD and compete against gigachad and 7 maherfishes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, hiwasuwor and Tallooksmaxxer
I mean NT basically means having a social circle so you can meet women, you have to agree it makes it easier then to go for OLD and compete against gigachad and 7 maherfishes
if you are not ugly you will defaulty going to have circle.

though even if you are ugly you will have but they wont care much about you.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn

True
Before all happened in 2018
I just had to stand somewhere randomly and girls were dripping for me
And now they run aways bc of my skin and philtrum

• So Sad
The NTpill is legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
True
dont underestimate your eye area, it looks like shit too.

True
Why don't you grow a beard or something to hide your philtrum and nasolabial folds?

• Hmm...
Why don't you grow a beard or something to hide your philtrum and nasolabial folds?
The nasolabial are not even deep
And I cant grow a moustache

My under eyes ARE COMPLETELY FUCKED AND SAGGING LIKE A 70yo + guy

i can sense when someones retarded just human instinct

while your chances of getting pussy may not increase by being nt pilled, it’ll make talking to women easier, right?

there’s some truth to this nt pill idea. you have way more to gain from faking confidence than defaulting to social retard behavior
You can create a decently big presence but won’t matter if she is sentient enough to have strict criteria

The nasolabial are not even deep
And I cant grow a moustache

My under eyes ARE COMPLETELY FUCKED AND SAGGING LIKE A 70yo + guy
Download 11

Overdose minoxidil so you can look like this and ascend hard

You can create a decently big presence but won’t matter if she is sentient enough to have strict criteria
with enough luck, she might let the funny guy fuck. just maybe

no ltr though

ironic how a chad thinks ntpill exists meanwhile subhumans like me know it doesnt.
hmmm
also a chad would have more experience with women than a subhuman like you...

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and subhuman to mtn
only truecels think that the ntpill is bullshit

hmmm
also a chad would have more experience with women than a subhuman like you...
just reach to minimum level and then its unimportant.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

it does fucking exist you need to act normal in social situations

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
legit , NTpill is cope to avoid the truth of being ugly
No, saying NTpill is cope is cope. If ER had no luck it's because he was weird. Only non NT can understand you are NT ofc you think NT pill is cope you are not impaired

NTpill matters to the extent of not being autistic. If you're not socially retarded and you can speak to women (and men) fine, then there's just not much reason to improve. The whole idea of the blackpill is to get away from the ideas of the redpill, like 'game' is going to fix your dating problems. But the NTpill in its most basic form is undeniably true -- you have to have basic social skills if you're sub-7.5/10.

• +1
NTpill matters to the extent of not being autistic. If you're not socially retarded and you can speak to women (and men) fine, then there's just not much reason to improve. The whole idea of the blackpill is to get away from the ideas of the redpill, like 'game' is going to fix your dating problems. But the NTpill in its most basic form is undeniably true -- you have to have basic social skills if you're sub-7.5/10.
kumail has ascended bro.

• JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper
I Dont agree with this. I Have like 5 friends. They Are All extremely based and we joke about /Pol/ stuff All The Time. I dont get along with normies since I dont Care about most normie shit. Normie ego is absolutely insufferable

• Hmm...

high iq, ignore copers, they dont know shit
nt is the dumbest shit, imagine thinking personality matters to a creature that litearlly has none
brb convincing a snail to suck my dick by reciting poetry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166, LooksOrDeath and Tallooksmaxxer
  • Love it
Reactions: Aladin
No, saying NTpill is cope is cope. If ER had no luck it's because he was weird. Only non NT can understand you are NT ofc you think NT pill is cope you are not impaired

Hes only weird because he has a tiny skull and bad phenotype. This is a fully grown man don't forget.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166, Tallooksmaxxer and Aladin
NT is like fashion it matters if you are normie/HTN but if you are subhuman or chad/chadlite it doesn't matter :feelsokman:

What's wrong with his philtrum? 🤫. Can someone better explain or define NT for me? Real quick. Neurotypical correct? But in what context is it used here.

Youre an autistic schizoid with no friends and no social life.

NTpill is very real if you actually go out and do something. Its the only explaination for the things ive seen

Youre an autistic schizoid with no friends and no social life.

NTpill is very real if you actually go out and do something. Its the only explaination for the things ive seen
Noted

• WTF
Noted

• +1
Reactions: Leo Carryn
NT is like fashion it matters if you are normie/HTN but if you are subhuman or chad/chadlite it doesn't matter :feelsokman:
stfu brut barely matters. if you dont keep up with nt fashion as a normie you wont be even able to get that roastie pussie.

after a certain degree no one gives a fuck about how nt you are.

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin
Yes cumskin, this is your destiny.
You can only watch other people as a 5'7 manlet with shit tier pheno.
I mog you, and you know it. Youre a giga recessed framecel with no friends. The only thing you got going for you is your height.

I as a 5'8 manlet probably weigh more than you despite having low bodyfat. Really says something

Despite being turkish, you still have paler skin than me because all you do is LDAR. Youve never seen the real world. Youve never had the expeirences ive had and youve never talked to the people I have.

I have been to parties, sold drugs, done break ins, ran from the cops, talked to hundreds of strangers, seen people fall in love, been asked out and physically fought people. You havent done any of this. You have sat in your room planning surgeries.

You have 0 respectable attributes.
You opinion is garbage

I mog you, and you know it. Youre a giga recessed framecel with no friends. The only thing you got going for you is your height.

I as a 5'8 manlet probably weigh more than you despite having low bodyfat. Really says something

Despite being turkish, you still have paler skin than me because all you do is LDAR. Youve never seen the real world. Youve never had the expeirences ive had and youve never talked to the people I have.

I have been to parties, sold drugs, done break ins, ran from the cops, talked to hundreds of strangers, seen people fall in love, been asked out and physically fought people. You havent done any of this. You have sat in your room planning surgeries.

You have 0 respectable attributes.
You opinion is garbage
Jfl if you think you faggot dont need any surgery.

Keep swallowing your sarms to become eternal dyel.

Jfl if you think you faggot dont need any surgery.

Keep swallowing your sarms to become eternal dyel.
I got to you with that one didnt I? I can feel your insecurity through the screen.

Because i know youre lying. Youre ugly as hell and you need surgery, you admitted it before. Or maybe you managed to delude yourself again thinking youre 5psl :feelshah:

And jfl if you think im still taking sarms. I took them for 2 months 4 months ago.

Anyways. This isnt even about looks. You brought looks in to this because you know you have nothing else. Its about NT. I have more life experiences and have seen more than you ever have. So trust me when I say NT does matter 100%

I legit feel bad for even writing this. But you need a reality check

Last edited:
Cope i'm HTN 6 feet and gymcelled and got rejected by 2 HTB because i'm just NT enough to talk to them in a fun way but my former friendless and basement life style made them flew away from me. Before they knew about my lifestyle they gave me massive ioi's like smiling for 3 seconds while watching my eyes, and I could saw sparkles in their eyes. i was surprised being rejected because I thought looks only. yeah but only if you're Chadlite or Chad. I could only fuck them through LTR so got rejected.

Being able to smash LTB and some MTB though with my former shit lifestyle. But HTB don't give you a chance if you're sub chadlite and lack NT, statusmaxxed, lifestylemaxxeed.

I have worked on it though and made my first friends to hang out with and have started hobbies in less that 4 weeks and being successfull with that. You need hang out , nightclub parties at least twice a week, social circle, fun hobbies that doesn't sound like aspie or rotter's video games.

Last edited: