People Who work for others are fags

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Son of Zeus..
Why waste your time working for someone Who treats you like trash infront of your coworkers how do you tolerate this behaviour?

• +1
Reactions: noobs
because they need money

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and maarda
Why waste your time working for someone

• +1
Reactions: User28823, noobs and maarda
It's not their fault

Brother just tell everyone you’re unemployed you don’t need to make this thread

Brother just tell everyone you’re unemployed you don’t need to make this thread
I work as a pizza delivery but once i get my shit togethor im going to work for myself i just do It for the money and because there arent many options

there are plenty of other options
Not when you don't have a certain level of education, you don't have a specialization, you're already old enough, you're short in height, you're ugly, you're in a small town with few job opportunities, you may have certain diseases or disabilities that make you unable to work in certain conditions, you're stupid, have a bad personality, you're introverted, you don't know how to communicate, you have sick parents/relatives whose treatment depends on your salary (so you don't have the luxury of staying unemployed for too long), you don't know how to use a computer, you don't know English etc.

Why waste your time working for someone Who treats you like trash infront of your coworkers how do you tolerate this behaviour?
Really what do you work?Are u slave for goverment .Stupid post

Not when you don't have a certain level of education, you don't have a specialization, you're already old enough, you're short in height, you're ugly, you're in a small town with few job opportunities, you may have certain diseases or disabilities that make you unable to work in certain conditions, you're stupid, have a bad personality, you're introverted, you don't know how to communicate, you have sick parents/relatives whose treatment depends on your salary (so you don't have the luxury of staying unemployed for too long), you don't know how to use a computer, you don't know English etc.
I said there arent any options at the moment you just misunderstand what i wrote

you just answer you own question amigo
I know people do It for the money but It still doesnt give you the right to treat them like shit thats what im trying to say

Humanity only exists with exploitation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Esteban1997
3 of the books on success i bought all say to not work under another person

the reasoning is that is develops a irrevocable mentality that traps u into being a wagie

the books are-
mastery by robert greene
trading in the zone
rich dad poor dad

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and looksmaxxing223
My coworkers are pretty cool. Also I get paid nigga get your money up broke boi

• So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997