People will always be jealous of you guys

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
More and more you will looksmax and more and more people will show their jealousy by some acting.
For example in social media,when you ascend,people won't put likes in your pictures,cause you became better than them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 616, BigBoy and 2 others
For example in social media,when you ascend,people won't put likes in your pictures,cause you became better than them
I don't use social media jfl

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, CoconutMan, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
people just feel pity for me because of how ugly I am

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2205
its true when i lost weight my old friends keep trying to put me down and refer to me as the same guy even though through the process i became a completely different person inside and out

i caught up witth one last year we both after middle school went to different high schools

and hes still the same socially anxious skinnyfat nerd who hides in his house all day playing skyrim all day while i was going to parties and working out every day

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 685, turkproducer and 6 others
life is on ez mode for you buddyboyo. I need to leanmaxx and gymaxx to reach at least 1/2 of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
its true when i lost weight my old friends keep trying to put me down and refer to me as the same guy even though through the process i became a completely different person inside and out

i caught up witth one last year we both after middle school went to different high schools

and hes still the same socially anxious skinnyfat nerd who hides in his house all day playing skyrim all day while i was going to parties and working out every day
I'm glad that you ascended like that fuck people that put you down for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I'm glad that you ascended like that fuck people that put you down for no reason
they will always be haters bro...life is made up with bad people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Dogs
thanks man i was so insecure and hated myself to the point i was happy to just have friends

i didnt realize our relationship wasnt healthy and hed just control what id do and was to nervous to speak up for myself

we got in a arguement at the end of last year and he ended up blocking me on everything because i didnt take consideration for his "social anxiety" when i tried to invite him to hang with me and my new friends from the high school and he showed and left in like 5 minutes extremely rude even after i spent a uber on him

AND GET THIS HES DATING A ASIAN 16 YEAR OLD GIRL CAUSE HE CANT GET ANYONE ELSE WHOS UGLY AF AND HES 19 JUST LOL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CarlSagan96, Dogs, BigBoy and 1 other person
Its true. I’m even guilty of it. No one wants you to get better.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2581
life is on ez mode for you buddyboyo. I need to leanmaxx and gymaxx to reach at least 1/2 of it

So hard bro,i figured out this year that people were jealous all my fucking childhood,i was like the guy who were good at school,i was shy...typical mentalcel....
All wanted to be like me at school so they just laugh or exagerate the fact that i worked all days and i didn't go out.
This year i do a lot of parties so i see the reaction of these guys
For example in instagram people don't put fcking likes cause they don't want to promote my pictures even more.
In an other hand some "friends" won't call you because if you go with them ,you will mog them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
So hard bro,i figured out this year that people were jealous all my fucking childhood,i was like the guy who were good at school,i was shy...typical mentalcel....
All wanted to be like me at school so they just laugh or exagerate the fact that i worked all days and i didn't go out.
This year i do a lot of parties so i see the reaction of these guys
For example in instagram people don't put fcking likes cause they don't want to promote my pictures even more.
In an other hand some "friends" won't call you because if you go with them ,you will mog them.
Or they don't like you anymore because you're an aspie?

my siblings are the biggest haters tbh.

I remember how they used to ridicule me for not having a social life... Now they're spreading rumors that I'm an alcoholic, constantly expressing disapproval, telling me I need to "grow up" because I go to parties every month. Fucking hypocrites are just mad bc they're washed up.

AND GET THIS HES DATING A ASIAN 16 YEAR OLD GIRL CAUSE HE CANT GET ANYONE ELSE WHOS UGLY AF AND HES 19 JUST LOL
nice ascension bro but smashing 16 jbs is better than 19 yearold roasties.

Granted you're within that age

:feelsbaton: