People with Dark Hair Can’t be Main Characters

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Preface: I’m not blond.

Think back to every movie, Tv show, book, actor, historical figure who was the chad, most important, or main character of their respective verse/time period. There’s a good chance they were blond, and if they weren’t. Their girl/female companion was.

As humans, it seems we have some natural longing for lighter colors when it comes to aesthetics. White skin, blue eyes. It’s the same for hair. Sure you can slay with dark hair of course. But you’ll never be the main character of the club/school, etc if there’s a blond dude with similar looks level. Even if movies and tv, the Stacy girl is blond 100% of the time and all the other girls who are typically jealous in these films have dark hair. This isn’t entirely intentional either.

Again, you can still slay ofc with dark hair but you will never have the pinnacle of desire without it.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Slavusz, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others
@Jason Voorhees @TechnoBoss @yeeyeeslayer

Again, you can still slay ofc with dark hair but you will never have the pinnacle of desire without it.
IMG 5043

The stats say otherwise my friend, look at the hair color chart

Donors with brown hair are in higher demand than those with blonde in sperm banks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Timmy
Yeah I don't know about this one. Blonde hair on guys just doesn't work as well as darker hair.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, try2beme, DeadTrees and 2 others
salludons post to rep ratio says otherwise xD

Other way around. Black hair looks more striking and more main character like.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, DeadTrees, pig_face and 1 other person
View attachment 2982002

The stats say otherwise my friend, look at the hair color chart

Donors with brown hair are in higher demand than those with blonde in sperm banks
This is just from Brazil, where the dominant hair color is dark. People aren’t going to want to mix hair colors as much when it comes to kids. Blonde is still more desirable from an aesthetic standpoint

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Other way around. Black hair looks more striking and more main character like.
For one most people’s hair isn’t jet black, it’s brown.

Secondly, I don’t think striking is the determinant of desire. Otherwise photos of alien Jordan would be desirable to the masses because he’s striking

Secondly, I don’t think striking is the determinant of desire. Otherwise photos of alien Jordan would be desirable to the masses because he’s striking
Interesting point but you don't acknowledge the difference blonde haired men vs brunette haired men get on dating apps? Women respond much more to men with darker hair on average. Basically every main character (if he's a guy) has dark hair (usually brunette not black). Blonde hair is associated with femininity.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Almost all hollywood actors are dark haired atlantids. Dark Atlantid is the default white guy pheno in hollywood.

Even the blondes in hollywood are all dirty blondes

• +1
Reactions: gooner23, LooksOrDeath, murdah and 4 others
best hair color is light brown imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and ChadL1te
Interesting point but you don't acknowledge the difference blonde haired men vs brunette haired men get on dating apps? Women respond much more to men with darker hair on average. Basically every main character (if he's a guy) has dark hair (usually brunette not black). Blonde hair is associated with femininity.
First off where are u getting these stats? Not denying but I’d like to see them

How is reception on dating apps statistically determined? Average number of swipes in a given time frame? Total? There are significantly more brunette people alive than blond which could effect the data depending on how this is determined

This is just from Brazil, where the dominant hair color is dark. People aren’t going to want to mix hair colors as much when it comes to kids. Blonde is still more desirable from an aesthetic standpoint
nah it's the opposite lmao,

if anything brazil, being an ethnic country with dark brown hair on average should mean they would be more likely to demand blonde hair because it's 'whiter' and 'rarer' there.

yet brown hair is still more desired, which says to me that brown hair is more universally desired in general

only light skin is good
light eyes and light hair look like utter shit cuz of low contrast
over for blueeyes-blondhair-cels

Last edited:
and jfl at you retard, most chads and stacies in fiction (and irl) have dark hair

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and murdah
thats just not true

are you talking about black AND brown hair? Thats ludicrous

Yeah but that’s due to the overwhelming amount of darker haired people in America compared to blond. Look it up, it’s known Hollywood has an obsession with blond people.

Blond women are also 35% of CEOs/leader positions among females in the US despite making 5% of their population. I’d agree my original post could be worded better. I think it’s better to say blond is a spectacle that grants jealousy

Aren't blonde guys actually villains in a lot of media lol. Most white male protags I remember have dark hair

nah it's the opposite lmao,

if anything brazil, being an ethnic country with dark brown hair on average should mean they would be more likely to demand blonde hair because it's 'whiter' and 'rarer' there.

yet brown hair is still more desired, which says to me that brown hair is more universally desired in general
In Denmark blonde hair was the most chosen among sperm donors and 68% of Denmark is blonde. People can still desire somethint and not act on it. When it comes to reproduction people are drawn to their own hair color more often

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Aren't blonde guys actually villains in a lot of media lol. Most white male protags I remember have dark hair
Yes, and they often steal the show or whatever media they’re a part of.

I agree though I should’ve worded my post better, I guess ‘main character’ isn’t a good description here

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Yeah but that’s due to the overwhelming amount of darker haired people in America compared to blond. Look it up, it’s known Hollywood has an obsession with blond people.

Blond women are also 35% of CEOs/leader positions among females in the US despite making 5% of their population. I’d agree my original post could be worded better. I think it’s better to say blond is a spectacle that grants jealousy
Blondes in general is rare among men post puberty. Those nazi blonde aryan race poster boys are very rare even in nordic countries. Most euros have brown hair.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Blond is side character material only. Even in history almost any popular figure was some form of black to light brown. Even the ones said to be of lighter hair color like Augustus or Alexander are heavily debated and are most likely medium brown.

Blond is side character material only. Even in history almost any popular figure was some form of black to light brown. Even the ones said to be of lighter hair color like Augustus or Alexander are heavily debated and are most likely medium brown.
there are few reports of alexander's hair color by historians who actually interacted with him or any of his legionaries (blonde hair claim came later and by then thracians were more common in the empire states), and in fact alexander was so unimposing that when he met some spartan princess or something she thought his taller darker haired general was Alexander

We only know Caesar's hair and eye colour for sure

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
there are few reports of alexander's hair color by historians who actually interacted with him or any of his legionaries (blonde hair claim came later and by then thracians were more common in the empire states), and in fact alexander was so unimposing that when he met some spartan princess or something she thought his taller darker haired general was Alexander

We only know Caesar's hair and eye colour for sure
Julius ceasar was said to be dark haired and eyed by Suetonius. The closest thing we have to an accurate dipection of Alexander was that one mural when he was a boy which was made like 50 years after his death or something. He had light brown hair in it but he was a baby, and almost all whites have blond hair than. But my point was that almost no leader is confirmed to be blond, even Charlemagne had supposedly dark brown hair with some streaks of blond, the Frankish king himself.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss