People with experience with lipolysis GTFIH

S

Scott_Emblebury

Iron
Last night I injected 0.1ml into the bottom of my nose, and now the area hurts a little (like it should)
It was sort of a test run, but tonight I'm injecting 0.2ml into the other 3 injection points in my nose

Can I inject 0.1ml more into the bottom of my nose tonight, or should I wait another 2-4 weeks as recommended?

Injection points I'm referring to:

@maxxmclooks @cromagnon @milkcuck @AySab

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
I did a test run on my cheeks once and then did the full rest the night after should be fine
But tbf that was in my cheeks so

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Scott_Emblebury
I did a test run on my cheeks once and then did the full rest the night after should be fine
But tbf that was in my cheeks so
How much did you inject across both nights?

swelling from 0.2 takes about 4-5 days to go down and you usually see the result within 10 days or so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828 and Scott_Emblebury
swelling from 0.2 takes about 4-5 days to go down and you usually see the result within 10 days or so.
Good to know, so you reckon I can reinject tonight?

Last night I injected 0.1ml into the bottom of my nose, and now the area hurts a little (like it should)
It was sort of a test run, but tonight I'm injecting 0.2ml into the other 3 injection points in my nose

Can I inject 0.1ml more into the bottom of my nose tonight, or should I wait another 2-4 weeks as recommended?

View attachment 3004406

you should be good

• +1
Reactions: Scott_Emblebury
you should be good
Have you tried it with your nose? I just did an injection above my nostril and it felt like the LipoLab was IN my nostril (it wasn’t), and I kinda pussied out

View attachment 3004406

not even suitable for your nose but ok

Have you tried it with your nose? I just did an injection above my nostril and it felt like the LipoLab was IN my nostril (it wasn’t), and I kinda pussied out
yeah i did my nose twice

bruh but there's barely any fat in the nose and it's vascular nightmare in there
pretty much yeah, the results will be very slight but some still

personally i lost some bulbosity from nose with it, i can physically feel that the tip of my nose is slimmer

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue

personally i lost some bulbosity from nose with it, i can physically feel that the tip of my nose is slimmer
Did you get that weird sensation that the lipolab was in your nostrils when doing the two side injections?

I might try those again tonight but I did add 0.2ml to the bottom bit last night, so 0.3 total

Did you get that weird sensation that the lipolab was in your nostrils when doing the two side injections?

I might try those again tonight but I did add 0.2ml to the bottom bit last night, so 0.3 total
yeah i went too deep once and pierced through the nostril, just dont go too deep in that area and you’ll be good

• +1
Reactions: Scott_Emblebury
yeah i went too deep once and pierced through the nostril, just dont go too deep in that area and you’ll be good
Awesome, thanks man. I'll try again tonight and update when I see results in ~8-10 days

• +1

I'm gonna run my luck with the plasma pens instead

• +1
how the fuck do yall pin it without hitting the buccal nerve? like i seen tons of people pin lipo successfully but nobody talked about the nerves or how to locate them. i got my shit ready, this is the only thing keeping me away from doing it cause i really dont wanna end up a fucking cripplecel:lul:

how the fuck do yall pin it without hitting the buccal nerve? like i seen tons of people pin lipo successfully but nobody talked about the nerves or how to locate them. i got my shit ready, this is the only thing keeping me away from doing it cause i really dont wanna end up a fucking cripplecel:lul:
im kinda the same like how tf can you just know where it is

• +1
Reactions: xnj