People with no self control are animals

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
People that lack self control and live without thinking of the consequences to their actions are closer to animals than human.

Discuss.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrettyBoy, LordNorwood, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
Self control = high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I am a savage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Shit thread @PrettyBoyMaxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Butthurt Dweller
People that lack self control and live without thinking of the consequences to their actions are closer to animals than human.

Discuss.
no such thing as consciousness. ur just a chemical reaction, so are ur emotions and morality

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
no such thing as consciousness. ur just a chemical reaction, so are ur emotions and morality
With ur thinking human = animal
Consciousness is biggest thing that makes us different from animals

animals doesnt have free will and consciousness

neither do u. everything u know someone tought u or u learned because ur brain can only learn from patterns

• +1
neither do u. everything u know someone tought u or u learned because ur brain can only learn from patterns
When i was younger i almost got the same thinking , if you think that human life is only about being rich and fuck then go for it

When i was younger i almost got the same thinking , if you think that human life is only about being rich and fuck then go for it
"life is what u make of it, philosophy, art, music its all so beautiful. enjoy and cherish the little things"

"life is amazing, travel, family, people, food, its so amazing, human advancement and technology is cool"

looks = everything

I dont deny i'ts over or never began if someone look's truecel tier BUT this forum is fulfilled with guys who COPE their lack of success with women because they dont look like CHAD , the truth is i saw many photos here and most of guys can EZ have GF if they put some effort in that

Social circle / parties / job etc stop being fucking looser who jerk of to some pixels on ur fucking screen and get your self REAL GIRL FFS
this :

@5foot8Paki

Somewhat yeh
but its not necessarily bad to be animalistic at times. Sometimes primal/animalistic nature can work to our advantage as humans.
One example is utterly low inhibition to attract females

• +1
I always know what the consequences will be and how painful itll be, but Ill do it anyway

• +1
but does my chemical reaction look like this?
3990.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Humans are animals, scientifically speaking.

Chad is self destructive as fuck but it’s cute because he’s handsome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846